Primaris Night Lords in Dark Imperium

Spikedhalo

Made some photos of the finished model) As always, they are crude ))

Now I am working on a sergeant... He will look more like Moritat - skull helm and two - why not, they look cool - inferno pistols! And after that guy, two more to paint to complete my first Terror Squad)

Some final photos:

gallery_94325_14400_204371.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_31273.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_87781.jpg

That is one spikey dude! I love it! The bits on the helm make me smile as it reminds me of good ol' punk fashion!

I also have to concur with Pearson as the terror mark and lightning bolts look great! Looking forward to this upcoming sergeant too. You say 'moritat' and you've got me very interested

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't have time or light to take a picture in unfinished state, so - well, just the final result. Had some unused bits from Death Company set... + I love the idea of inferno pistols - that was the main idea of that sergeant Pistolero ))

Shoot you like a bro!

gallery_94325_14400_119679.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_135681.jpg

• 5 months later...

Long time no see! 

Now I am ready to say that I've finally finished all of my little Night Lords warband. For now, I have - A 5-man squad of "intercessors", two "Leutenants", "Ancient" and the "Captain". 

That started as a side project, but now I have SO MANY new ideas, that may be... it will become my main point of interest) 

The plans are: 

1. 5-man squad of Raptors (With Harkon as a sergeant - and he is already preordered! =) )

2. Squad of Possessed - because night is dark and full of terrors ))

3. Daemon Prince may be

4. Squad of... Chaos Aggressors 

5. Another killteam-like squad of "intercessors" with comms spec, scout, medic and heavy weapons guy... 

And some Hellbrutes and daemon engines of course... 

As you can see, I am Very inspired. And now, some photos :) 

I needed the last man - a Captain. But I hadn't Primaris Captain in Gravis... and the Primaris Captain in ordinary armor... mmm, too overloaded model for me. So - I made a mistake. And ordered Chaos Terminator Lord... Ithought he will fit well, but when I started assembling it I understood - it is TOO SMALL! Just like an intercessor!

So I took my last Intercessor and start thinking.

Here is the result)

gallery_94325_14400_244134.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_292054.jpg

Great new ideas. How do you plan on running the chaos aggressors? as Obliterators?

Thank you! 

Well, I do not plan to run them at all, because all of my guys are just for the shelf)) I do not play Warhammer 40k)) BUT... Let's just imagine... 

And in that case, I would run them as … Aggressors)) because all my warband are Primaris only models - they would just follow the rules as Primaris Adeptus Astartes as a part of my bigger Alpha Legion project... 

The lies... and Terrors... United 

Really nice work, I particularly like the blood and gore on the Ancient and the cloak design of the sniper.

I'm split on the Talon's feet, at first they look too long, but then the idea of daemonic corruption twisting the Astartes' proportions is a good one.

• 1 month later...

Hello there!

Well, 3 of 4 regular Raptors are finished... and now I've started working with Haarken. Outstanding model! He will be painted as a Night Lord of course, and will be the sergeant for the squad.

They TAKE TIME... Unconverted Reavers were slow enough... but them... wow, they are really time consumers) So, for now, my Killteam is finished - 3 "Reivers" + 3 "Intercessors" )

After finishing the squad... I've decided to add some heavy armor and more regular guys. Next will be Maulerfiend (don't know how it fits in "chaotic Primaris space marines" concept, but the model is just COOL) another 2 squads of Intercessor-like guys, and a Dread)

gallery_94325_14400_33322.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_176513.jpg

Archived