Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Primaris Night Lords in Dark Imperium

Night Lords Primaris

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,328 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
"Spikey" looks appropriately intimidating.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Spikedhalo

Spikedhalo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion

Made some photos of the finished model) As always, they are crude )) 

Now I am working on a sergeant... He will look more like Moritat - skull helm and two - why not, they look cool - inferno pistols! And after that guy, two more to paint to complete my first Terror Squad) 

Some final photos:

gallery_94325_14400_204371.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_31273.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_87781.jpg

• Bjorn Firewalker, hushrong, Pearson73 and 1 other like this

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,937 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem

The lightning patterns and terror markings look great, I'm liking the spike mohawk too.

hushrong

hushrong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,684 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

That is one spikey dude! I love it! The bits on the helm make me smile as it reminds me of good ol' punk fashion!

I also have to concur with Pearson as the terror mark and lightning bolts look great! Looking forward to this upcoming sergeant too. You say 'moritat' and you've got me very interested

Dornian Heresy: Iron Hands Raiders

Black Legion: The Fire Rises

Emperor's Children: Cult of Golden Tears

Alpha Legion: The Heads of the Hydra Strike

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,328 posts
Well done.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Spikedhalo

Spikedhalo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 72 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion

Didn't have time or light to take a picture in unfinished state, so - well, just the final result.  Had some unused bits from Death Company set... + I love the idea of inferno pistols - that was the main idea of that sergeant Pistolero )) 

Shoot you like a bro!

gallery_94325_14400_119679.jpg

gallery_94325_14400_135681.jpg

• Kurgan the Lurker, DuskRaider, Bjorn Firewalker and 2 others like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,328 posts
I like the skeleton painted onto the Night Lord's armor- so intimidating.

OakRiver

OakRiver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 299 posts
  • Faction: IX Legion

Fantastic work. I love the suppressor with the wrap, and the gun slinger Sergeant.

hushrong

hushrong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,684 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Oh man, the painted skeleton is a fantastic touch!

Dornian Heresy: Iron Hands Raiders

Black Legion: The Fire Rises

Emperor's Children: Cult of Golden Tears

Alpha Legion: The Heads of the Hydra Strike

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,937 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem

The skeleton is an inspired idea.

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,883 posts
  • Faction: Flesh Tearers

Looking great! ^_^

"Death before Dishonor! No Mercy!" - Captain Donatello of the Roaring Lions!

gallery_62972_14467_40478.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Night Lords, Primaris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users