Does anyone have any 40K tattoos?

Axineton

I'm still debating on getting the Raven Guard symbol on my left arm with "Victorous Aut Mortis" below it.

I haven't come to a final decision yet, and there are 2 tattoos that have more meaning for me that I'm getting before I consider any more.

For those that say they have tattoos on them... Why aren't you showing it?!?!

Because my phone doesnt always upload stuff when I want it too and my laptops stuck halfway through re installing windows (gets to 85% then resets, been like this for weeks now).

Because my phone doesnt always upload stuff when I want it too and my laptops stuck halfway through re installing windows (gets to 85% then resets, been like this for weeks now).

Ahh, that's why. Right. For a moment there, I though you and other anonymous tattoo dudes were just "shy" to show off your goods. (I'd post a smiley sticker but I'm on my phone here and I can't do that)

At this point you have two options....

449vCuy.png

twEYg0q.jpg

I have the 8 arrows of Chaos on my left wrist

It was actually inspired by Michael Moorcock's "Eternal Champion" books (Elric, Corum, Hawkwind, Count Brass, etc...) but GW stole it for 40k so....

luckily Chaos is my 40k army of choice

In 1995 I got a Space Wolf Long Fang marking on my left shin. Right where they used to be back in second edition :smile.:

40991171794_b376323b2e_z.jpg

Mine is a little more detailed than the 28mm scale we all know and love, but I figured they would be detailed on a "real" wolf.

Archived