Change to purifiers and banner in FAQ

Sweetcurse

Dunno, 6" is still extremely low ranged and probably only matters the turn you charge or already are in melee but 2 damage at least is the same as 1d3 on average.

Good for puries, bad for banner. d6 mortal wounds on 12" that can be denied/failed is not broken at all. If they are concerned about using only banner and cuirass, they should make other relics better, not nerf this ones. And 6"/2 will not save puries too. Pay 1.5 times more for a strikes squad with d2 smite that must be dropped with stratagem and useless without BroCap? No, that isn't the way it work.

I hope this isn’t real. It’s not the right way. It’s a NERF. Again.
Dropping from 1d6 to 2 is a huge nerf. Purifiers are even more useless. The 6” range is again useless.

EDIT:
it seems confirmed.

a25953b29bda1581991db17144bad9f18c6b2590

I really can't understand.

But maybe our interceptors get fly.

Hmmmm. Weaker but at least it's useable as you can combine with gate and banner to be able to get them smiting turn 1.

Would like to see what the changes to personal teleporters are. I did ask for clarification as to whether interceptors could shunt out of combat and pretty pleased for fly/assault flyers.

Danarc, where did you see this as being confirmed?

In dakka dakka when I told about the nerf a user posted it with this:

It popped up in the comments for War of Sigmar.

Hmmmm. Weaker but at least it's useable as you can combine with gate and banner to be able to get them smiting turn 1.

Would like to see what the changes to personal teleporters are. I did ask for clarification as to whether interceptors could shunt out of combat and pretty pleased for fly/assault flyers.

Yes. but to deal 2 MV we have to use gate and spend 292 points. It doesn't seem really fair to me.

They buffed Purifiers. They buffed them. The range increase is doubled. Maybe ask your boss to double your salary.

GW need to start small. If they overbuff stuff, people will also get annoyed. I'd rather have them do baby steps, than going overboard and breaking it on the other end of the spectrum. This also means that a BroCap now makes it so you're in range T1, increasing the value of a BroCap. Since the average of a D3 Is actually 2, it's also less swingy. People love 2D weapons over random damage, and still people complain. Being less swingy helps. Is it massive? No. Is it consistent? Yup.

This is ONE change. ONE. Let's all Hakuna our Tatas and wait for the full FAQ to come out and see the changes.

They buffed Purifiers. They buffed them. The range increase is doubled. Maybe ask your boss to double your salary.

GW need to start small. If they overbuff stuff, people will also get annoyed. I'd rather have them do baby steps, than going overboard and breaking it on the other end of the spectrum. This also means that a BroCap now makes it so you're in range T1, increasing the value of a BroCap. Since the average of a D3 Is actually 2, it's also less swingy. People love 2D weapons over random damage, and still people complain. Being less swingy helps. Is it massive? No. Is it consistent? Yup.

This is ONE change. ONE. Let's all Hakuna our Tatas and wait for the full FAQ to come out and see the changes.

purifiers did D6 damage. Not d3.

why you people are talking without any idea about the rules?

other nerfs

4eh6sCz.png

GMDK +20,

Purifier +2

At least Paladins -3 (why?)

Just....wow....

Literally pushing us further into our mono build...

Funny thing is, when you add up all the saved points for your paladin squads, its equating about the same as the increase to GMNDK... Thus changing nothing ultimately.

That changed to me. I don't play pally.

Archived