Brotherhood of the Sun. Still Loyal, We Swear!

feuer_faust

As mentioned, like, a year ago, the Brotherhood of the Sun has had a rough 8th Edition. Isolated from the bulk of the Imperium, half of the chapter ran off on some damn fool idealistic crusade to reach the Emperor's Light, only to be corrupted by the chaotic forces they despise. Those that remain loyal do so in the face of oblivion: they know that even if they manage to find and destroy their treacherous brethren that they are likely doomed to extermination for such an egregious defection. Still, they know they need to fight, and march steadfastly to their fates, whether it be death at the hands of the enemy or the Imperium they defend.

Kitbashed up a chaplain, and working on a box of reivers. Have some other things assembled from a couple years ago, coming later today.

Edit: better pictures

Chaplain

Reivers

The project looks interesting, but the pictures are a wee bit small.

Thanks! They are cropped from my phone camer's default resolution. Should I enlarge them?

I meant that in the thread they're quite small :lol: I had to open them in another tab to look at them better, and they're still kind of small.

Archived