Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Daemons at 750 points

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Brother Chaplain Ryld

Brother Chaplain Ryld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 891 posts
  • Faction: Daemons, Sun Lords

I ran the DG Prince with the Relic and Trait today. What a tank!! In 3 turns he lost 5 wounds and killed 550 points of Terminators. I did make some above average saves, especially with the 4+ Revoltingly Resilient trait. 

Will be keeping him in my lists!!

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,242 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

Yeah that's a beast. Doesn't help that DP have extremely good point-value ratio and Terminators are rather overpriced either. :D

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pngETL_VI_Banner_02_Oathbraker_.jpg

Brother Chaplain Ryld

Brother Chaplain Ryld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 891 posts
  • Faction: Daemons, Sun Lords

Agree, but I didn't think he would be alive after 3 rounds of power fists. biggrin.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users