Primaris Chapter: Warhawks <Raven Guard>

Dracos

Pre-Ultima Founding Background:

The Warhawks was a Loyalist Space Marine Chapter of unknown Founding and origin. Almost nothing is known about this Chapter in Imperial records. During the 5th Black Crusade in 723.M36, Abaddon the Despoiler scoured the Elysia Sector, raiding hundreds of Imperial worlds and causing untold death and destruction. On Tarinth, the Despoiler lured the Warhawks and Venerators Chapters into the ruins of Kasyr Lutein where he trapped them between the daemonic hordes of Khorne and the forces of the Black Legion. In a bitter last stand, both Loyalist Chapters were utterly destroyed, their skulls taken by the ancient Daemon Prince Doombreed, whose existence preceded that of the Imperium itself, to be mounted upon the mighty Skull Throne of the Blood God.

The Warhawks will now arise from the ashes in a new millennia with new heroes to safeguard mankind from its many enemies.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like the name and think it fits the color scheme I’ve chosen for this army. I had to break my focus of standard RG reference such as black, night, shadows (especially shadows) etc. I’ll still use reference such as Shadow Captains and my Chapter’s “unique” unit (conversion) of the Shadow Walker <Cullexus> but this way I’m not going the way of everything wolf this or that. I’ll use additional post in this thread to describe the Chapter’s combat tactics, characters (with pics) and it’s origin/history. It will also be good spot to post batrep synopsis and anything I think might help others looking to play a Primaris army.

Archived