Hidden Imperial Vault WIP

steamius

Hey.

Had this terrain piece in mind for ages. And now decided to bring the idea to life. It will be part of my jungle set, that I already have, but can be used with my dessert terrain, or any other terrain that you like.

Also trying to finish this piece for a game in May. 2 versus 2, Custodes vs Thousand son/ Red Corsairs. H

Hope you like the progress thus far. ^^D

XVRtBjr.jpg

Z8LMUWC.jpg

Dq9tha4.jpg

geKlkQH.jpg

Looks amazing so far!

Thank you. But still lots to do. Tomorrow will start filling all the gaps in the hill. After that, have to cut out hundreds of tiles for the flat parts, and then make damage on the stares to hide the uneven cuts 

"Master Architect we have constructed the secret vault as you commanded any further orders should we camouflage it??" The magos stroked his metal chin. "Nah just cover it in the usual over the top decor and we can break for lunch." the servitors rush off and start hoisting a thirty foot Aquila over the hidden vault. 

great work.

Looks like a great start! I always wanted to do something like this, I'll be following to allow me to steal all your ideas!

Impressive.

Thanks!

Will you partly destroy the stairs, too? This part looks a bit weird right now, if you consider the shattered aquila. 

Eager to see how this turns out! :thumbsup:

Yes! I will be making battle damage on them, and the flat parts as well ^^D

"Master Architect we have constructed the secret vault as you commanded any further orders should we camouflage it??" The magos stroked his metal chin. "Nah just cover it in the usual over the top decor and we can break for lunch." the servitors rush off and start hoisting a thirty foot Aquila over the hidden vault. 

great work.

Thats Imperium for you xD

More work has been done on this piece. I finally finished working on the rocks, ans filled all the gaps. 

So the next step is to cut out tiles and start gluing them down, and after that making battle damage on them!

Also, if you are interested you can check out my video update on this piece ^^D

AIS8GbH.jpg

BTgoTPm.jpg

Nc0hIqU.jpg

Xt88zlA.jpg

KTLoCs0.jpg

tbHtm3B.jpg

89J8s7X.jpg

LIzaFRM.jpg

DANG! That looks awesome! Getting some Indiana Jones/Operation Condor vibes from that thing!

Hahah! Thanks ^^D

I like it, a lot, but it isn't exactly 'hidden', is it?

It i hidden, very hidden. No one sees it ^^D

Ohhh yeah! Seeing that farseer standing makes me think you should have some pop up hidden defenses. Like a sweet lascannon or flamers. You aren’t authorized and get too close you will feel the burn!

Ohhh yeah! Seeing that farseer standing makes me think you should have some pop up hidden defenses. Like a sweet lascannon or flamers. You aren’t authorized and get too close you will feel the burn!

Thanks! But I already decided not to do any defense weapons ^^) 

Nice!

Thanks!

Excellent work brother:thumbsup: I can hardly wait to see the final results. Thanks for sharing and taking the time to chronicle your work for us.

Thank you very much ^^D I cant wait my self!

Amazing work on that secret vault! Love all the damaged tiling. Can't wait to see more!

Me to my friend ^^D

Still looking awesome!

And it will continue doing that xD

The HIV is looking great! 

No idea what HIV is (

Archived