Reincarnating the God-Machine - Warlord Titan Redesign

Unbelievable work on that titan CommodusXIII! I've been following thus thread since the beginning and have to say, I am simply amazed at the quality of your titan.

As a stalwart fan of the Lucius pattern of titans, I was particularly happy to see you working on this titan, as the Lucius pattern had seemed to fall out of favour.

If you would, I'd love to discuss a possibility with you via PM.

• 2 years later...

Years later, the forges have groaned back into activity.  It's been bothering me that the loadout of the reimagined Lux Aeterna doesn't quite match its original incarnation, nor its spiritual predecessor from Epic:

qD1UUCXl.jpg cZOyhBqm.jpg

The new incarnation has the advantage of being swappable with any option my heart desires.  And my heart has been pining for the dakka - it's just taken a while for my skills to catch up and my attention span to keep up.  So, when inspiration struck me over the weekend, this time I held on with both hands:

kOMLBe9l.png

And we're off!

NENpkFK.png

After a few prototypes and a borked extruder, the new macro gatling blaster is coming together:

22v4VFvl.jpg

jMdLeJRl.jpg

PIAXyCyl.jpg

I have to redo the cannon itself - I experimented with a new finishing method and warped one of the barrels.  It'll do for a work-in-progress shot, though.

Progress has been steady.  Today finds me reacquainted with my old friend, the c-clamp:

CrDIbxHl.jpg

and my old nemesis, the yellow hazard stripe:

kpF0NJxl.jpg

Meanwhile, this little venture has driven me to unearth plans for another Adepticon Titanicus project that's been languishing on the back burner for... wow, I guess it really has been years at this point.  Time will tell if that ever makes it off the drawing board.