I'm back baby! And with a new Gang :)

Sister Alessia

Hiya lovlies! As some of you may be aware I've not been posting in a long long time. I've been very sick and nearly died of pneumonia, so I hope y'all forgive me. I'm now fighting fit, and ready to start painting,gaming and posting again, yay! So without further a do, I give you Siouxsi-Cide and the Banshee's!

WIP

And here is the gang leader herself Siouxsi-Cide. She is very young for a leader, and not quite so over the top as older gang members (champions) Howerver her combat shotgun and power knife have already gotten her a killer rep. Expect lots of conversions, latex, leather, hair dye and big swords :biggrin.:

Hiya lovlies! As some of you may be aware I've not been posting in a long long time. I've been very sick and nearly died of pneumonia, so I hope y'all forgive me. I'm now fighting fit, and ready to start painting,gaming and posting again, yay! So without further a do, I give you Siouxsi-Cide and the Banshee's!

WIP (but couldn't come empty handed)

And here is the gang leader herself Siouxsi-Cide. She is very young for a leader, and not quite so over the top as older gang members (champions) Howerver her combat shotgun and power knife have already gotten her a killer rep. Expect lots of conversions, latex, leather, hair dye and big swords :biggrin.:

20180416_105816_Mobile.jpg

20180416_105828_Mobile.jpg

20180416_105838_Mobile.jpg

Thanks N1SB its real good to be back! They are called Siouxsi-Cide and the Banshee's. Im planning on adding purple to her hair, tattoos and i might leopard print the purple bits. Only problem with print, is that it will cover up my blending. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks for all the positive vibes everyone! Hoping Std is still playing Necro and checks in too :)

I'll be honest Inquis Fox, ive not even read the rules for the game yet. I just thought that a combat shotgun sounded cool lol. Plus its usually my fav weapon in fallout. How much range extra are we talking? Sorry im on a train and cant check my rulebook.

Since I went for the big box i have a Goliath gang too. I was thinking of painting them green and going for a super mutant theme :)

I have another Escher, Chaos cult, gene stealer cult, Orlock and soon to be 2 Vaan Saar gangs in my group. We are starting regular meetups next month, can't wait!

There are three shotguns I've seen this far rules wise: sawn-off shotgun, shotgun, combat shotgun. The combat shotgun is an automatic rapid fire shotgun ( with like a tommy gun ammo clip instead of normal), with I believe a 12 inch max range. The more telling feature is it only has a 4 inch short range (but is rapid fire). The regular shotgun has a 16 inch range but an 8 inch short range. Both have a second ammo type but I've tended to use the standard solid shot ammo as it's S4 damage 2. Both give a +1 to hit at short range. The combat shotgun is available at the trading Post, but isn't a part of the Escher house list, whereas the regular shotgun is. So longer range, better accuracy, not rapid fire for the Escher. In this edition we plink away like skirmishers then take a strategic pounce with poisoned blades at an opportune moment.

I've got one of my champions with a shotgun with telescopic scope (gonna add a las projector), a stubgun with dumdum rounds and a power sword. I like her. My leader is power sword, stub gun with dumdum ammo and plasma pistol, then I've got another champ with shock whip, stiletto knife and laspistol. Also, quick tip, the step aside skill is broken awesome when your characters have a 2+ initiative

On the plus side, the shotgun you've given her looks like a regular shotgun rather than a combat shotgun.

Instead of a combat shotgun, you could call it her Remington Hive Sweaper.  (a reference to Shadowrun, where one of the iconic weapons was a Remington Roomsweaper),

Looking good and look forward to seeing the rest of the gang as it progresses.

I love the idea of Super Mutant Goliaths - looking forward to seeing how they turn out!

When I get around to putting together my Eschers, they're going to be The Riot Grrrls, and I intend to name them after women from bands of that time and genre.

Love the colour scheme, but I really love the name. One of the finest bands to haunt my youth and I often paint to Siouxsie's Juju.....which now that I think about it is quite appropriate considering my Escher gang are called the Voodoo Dolls :biggrin.:

Looking forward to seeing more of the Banshees.

Hiya Folks. Small update. I've done some more work on Siouxsi-Cide, but she still isn't quite finished. Think I'm going to attach a scope or something on her shotgun.

20180420_111048_Custom.jpg

20180420_111100_Custom.jpg

Very [WIP] and here is the start of my first Champion: Syd Vicious 
I thought the good ol Heavy Stubber, seemed better than the Chem Thrower. Could just be nostalgia though.

20180420_111123_Custom.jpg

20180420_111139_Custom.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived