Live FB Stream is up here
- +1 to warp charge requirement for consecutive Smites (not -1 roll). Grey Knights and Thousands Sons except from this rule. Matched Play only.
- You can only target a Character model if it is the closest model. Characters don't block you from shooting other characters. Matched Play only.
- Command points increased for Battalions (3 > 5) and Brigades (9 > 12).
- Ignoring wound saves changed to just a single FNP save. No more stacking. Intention was to speed up the game.
- Some point changes: Robot Girlyman increased. Dark Reapers increased. Flying Hive Tyrant increased.
- Guide line suggestions for events updated: Rule of Three - use the same data sheet 3 times - troops and transports exempt.
- BETA RULES:
- Soup adjustments: If you have a battle forged army, you can no longer use Chaos/Imperium/Tyranid or Aeldari keywords in the same detachment. Exceptions for various units, SoS/Legionaries(?might have been Inquisitors?)/Assassins. Can take these units without needing a HQ choice in a Vanguard detachment.
- Alpha strike adjustments: Fully half your army needs to be deployed on the battlefield, points/power level wise. If you deepstrike on the first turn, it can only land in your deployment zone. Exceptions include Genestealer cults.
- FAQ for recent codexes included.
- Forgeworld units adjusted.
If that PDF is all there is - HAHAHAHAHAHA, zero changes to how GK play, other than a massive beta rule nerf. Who's going to be the first one to tell me to "wait for the next FAQ/Chapter Approved"?
GW are officially inept.
Edited by Capt. Mytre, 16 April 2018 - 04:40 PM.