FAQ Impact

SkimaskMohawk

So far,

DP has more options - Good

Pox cost Reinforcement points above starting strength - decent compromise imo

New pox don't get to fight if the unit already has - didn't know this was a thing people did

Sniper weapons get blocked by Cloud of Flies -Good

PBC has come through unscathed, though the tree may have been nerfed. Smite nerfs obviously hurt and so does that ridiculous deepstrike nerf

New pox don't get to fight if the unit already has - didn't know this was a thing people did

That this should even need FAQing at all...:rolleyes: What possible justification would people have for saying new models can fight. The core rules are very clear that you can't choose a unit to fight more than once, and when you're at the point you start adding models from kills, you've already fought.

I'd MUCH rather see trees nerfed over PCB.

Poxwalker nerf I can life with. I didn't like abusing them, and stopped using them that way anyway. NOW perhaps we can look at PM's more. (Still think a counter to nerf is actually helping out some of the other choices).

Glad to see Cloud of Flies works like I thought it did.... 

The 'FNP' rules now kills multiple rerolls which has been something I see rarely, but still.

I can't believe I nearly missed it but Daemon princess in a DG list can now take a Plague Spewer, that's pretty damn amazing especially with wings

med_gallery_59703_9915_42334.png

Not sure it’s worth giving up the extra attacks for unfortunately :/ shame they didn’t fix lords in a similar way

I can't believe I nearly missed it but Daemon princess in a DG list can now take a Plague Spewer, that's pretty damn amazing especially with wings

med_gallery_59703_9915_42334.png

Not sure it’s worth giving up the extra attacks for unfortunately :/ shame they didn’t fix lords in a similar way

It's for Puritans who want to play Celestine as a daemon model but still toast the attendance :D

So does that mean he can take both the sword and the spewer? Or is it he can take either the spewer or one of the other combos?

The wording makes it sound like this:

If your Daemon Prince has a Plague Spewer, it can only have a Sword and talon, not axe/talon or two talons

The Spewer is an awesomely cool change :biggrin.:

What was so OP about the trees? Can some diseased brother fill me in?

Maybe people used them to plug up paths between other terrain via the deep strike stratagem or something? Not sure what the GW guys encountered in their games to add that restriction lol

Archived