2.5k Ultramarine PoTL

Vazzy

Hey guys, throwing this list together using stuff I've almost never touched since I started playing when HH1 came out. I know it's not that competitive, but am curious on y'all's thoughts on it.  If the format is :cussed up let me know. I know that realistically there is no synergy with the Ultra legion traits, but I have plenty of lists that do this already. 

+++ 30k list  (Warhammer 30,000 - The Horus Heresy) [2496pts] +++

++ The Age of Darkness (Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List) ++

+ HQ +

Praetor, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Digital Lasers, Iron Halo, Master of the Legion, Mastercraft a Single Weapon, On Foot, Paragon Blade
. . Categories: HQ, Compulsory HQ, Legiones Astartes, Infantry, Wolf Lord/Claw Leader
. . Tartaros Terminator Armour: Terminator Armour
. . . . Categories: Infantry, Terminators

+ Troops +

Terminator Squad, Legion: Legiones Astartes
. . Categories: Troops, Compulsory Troops, Legiones Astartes
. . Spartan Assault Tank, Legion: Armoured Ceramite, Flare Shield, Quad Lascannon Sponsons, Searchlight and Smoke Launchers, Twin-linked Heavy Bolter
. . . . Categories: Tank, Transport
. . Tartaros Terminator Armour: Terminator Armour
. . . . Categories: Infantry, Terminators
. . Terminator Sergeant, Legion: Combi-Bolter
. . . . Power Weapon: Power Sword
. . Terminators, Legion: Power Fist, Reaper Autocannon
. . Terminators, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Power Fist
. . Terminators, Legion: Chainfist, Combi-Bolter
. . Terminators, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Power Fist
. . Terminators, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Thunder Hammer
. . Terminators, Legion: Pair of Lightning Claws
. . Terminators, Legion: Pair of Lightning Claws

Terminator Squad, Legion: Legiones Astartes
. . Categories: Troops, Compulsory Troops, Legiones Astartes
. . Spartan Assault Tank, Legion: Armoured Ceramite, Flare Shield, Quad Lascannon Sponsons, Searchlight and Smoke Launchers, Twin-linked Heavy Bolter
. . . . Categories: Tank, Transport
. . Terminator Sergeant, Legion: Lightning Claw, Volkite Charger
. . Terminators, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Lightning Claw
. . Terminators, Legion: Lightning Claw, Volkite Charger
. . Terminators, Legion: Chainfist, Volkite Charger
. . Terminators, Legion: Heavy Flamer, Lightning Claw
. . Terminators, Legion: Chainfist, Volkite Charger

Veteran Tactical Squad, Legion: Frag and Krak Grenades, Legiones Astartes, Veteran Tactics: Marksmen
. . Categories: Legiones Astartes, Infantry, Troops, Compulsory Troops
. . Rhino Armoured Carrier, Legion: Multi Melta, Twin-linked Bolter
. . . . Categories: Dedicated Transport, Transport, Tank, Vehicle
. . Veteran Sergeant, Legion: Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Power Fist
. . . . Categories: Infantry
. . Veteran Space Marines W/ Special Weapon, Legion: Bolt Pistol, Chainsword or Combat Blade, Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web
. . Veteran Space Marines W/ Special Weapon, Legion: Bolt Pistol, Chainsword or Combat Blade, Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web
. . Veteran Space Marines, Legion: Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Chainsword or Combat Blade
. . Veteran Space Marines, Legion: Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Chainsword or Combat Blade

+ Heavy Support +

Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought: Helical Targeting Array, Searchlight and Smoke Launchers, Twin-linked Anvilius Pattern Autocannon Battery, Twin-linked Heavy Bolter
. . Categories: Heavy Support, Vehicle, Walker

Sicaran Arcus Strike Tank: Armoured Ceramite, Searchlight and Smoke Launchers
. . Categories: Vehicle, Tank, Heavy Support
. . Twin Arcus launcher: Arcus Warheads

2 Spartans are always fun.

Lots of bases covered

I’d maybe switch heavy weapons up in the termi squads as the HF seems more synergistic with the CC squad and the reaper could chill with all those volkites.

Maybe switch the HBs for meltas and have the vet squad hunt armor.

I’d give the deredero nipple flamers but that’s just me... and it’s fun to say;)

Huge size whirlwind ... yes please.

Looks like a fun list and as long as you get in the face quick it looks to be a blast

I like the Tartaros / LC / Volkite combo

I’d keep the HF in the squad but ass the chain fist to it - easier to keep that guy alive!

I’d consider switching the deredeo with another support tank as you have a nice Armoured theme going on. I’d suggest a Venator to help lock down super heavies.

2 Spartans are always fun.

Lots of bases covered

I’d maybe switch heavy weapons up in the termi squads as the HF seems more synergistic with the CC squad and the reaper could chill with all those volkites.

Maybe switch the HBs for meltas and have the vet squad hunt armor.

I’d give the deredero nipple flamers but that’s just me... and it’s fun to say;)

Huge size whirlwind ... yes please.

Looks like a fun list and as long as you get in the face quick it looks to be a blast

I see what you're saying about the terminator load outs, but I felt the flamer works better with volkite as the ranges are the same, with similar reasoning for the AC. Yeah, I'm 50/50 on the Veterans, I wanted them to sit back so they can protect the back line, but having meltas may actually do that better. Hopefully it'll be fun and work efffectively! Thanks!

I like the Tartaros / LC / Volkite combo

I’d keep the HF in the squad but ass the chain fist to it - easier to keep that guy alive!

I’d consider switching the deredeo with another support tank as you have a nice Armoured theme going on. I’d suggest a Venator to help lock down super heavies.

I actually had a venator in the list, but realized that I had absolutely no anti-air, so I thought having the Deredeo potentially intercept lightnings keeps the spartan and sicaran safe!

Archived