[N17] Siouxsi-Cide and the Banshee's

Hiya everyone! I've been out of the picture for far to long, but I'm back and with a new project. Introducing Siouxsi-Cide and the Banshees's! I will be doing regular updates, as well as the whole painting process, yes even the awful looking base coat stage lol. I will be using my gang in a new Necromunda Campaign my group is starting next month. 

Gang Leader Siouxsi-Cide: She's armed with a Shotgun and power knife. She's nearly finished. She needs her hair further shading, as well as something funky for her shotgun, maybe tiger stripes :smile.:

20180420_111048_Custom.jpg

20180420_111100_Custom_Copy.jpg

[WIP] and here is my first Champion: Syd Vicious: Armed with Heavy Stubber and auto-pistol.
Obviously she's only at base coating stage.

20180420_111123_Custom.jpg

20180420_111139_Custom.jpg

The gang leader is looking very nice, I really like how you've painted the hair! I have a soft spot for purple, and if I finally get into Necromunda the Escher are a tempting option, so I will certainly keep an eye on this thread.

I'll say it again, good to see you are back and you've brought a gang with you!

Banshees are looking sharp! I also think stripes would be cool on the shotgun and hear me out...Zebra stripes.

Absolutely brilliant! Love the name of the gang too. Can’t wait to get mine all up and running, I’m going for homebrew gangs as well but I’m going to be using football hooligan gang names for inspiration

Archived