Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

London GT 2K Grey Knights

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Rune Priest Ridcully

Rune Priest Ridcully

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,369 posts
  • Faction: Thousand Sons

So I'm trying to decide between wherever to use my Grey Knights or my Thousand sons for the London GT, here is the list I am thinking of running. (all my infantry models are metal so with calssic halberds and swords mainly)
Battalion
Grand Master with nemesis force Halberd, psycannon and curiass of sacrifice, sanctuary, warlord 
Brotherhood champion with stormbolter, Nemesis force sword and Hammerhand

Strike Squad: (10) 10 storm bolters, Nemesis force hammer on justicar, 6 Nemesis halberds, 4 nemesis swords and astral aim
Strike Squad: (5)  Incinerator, 4 storm bolters, 2 nemesis swords, 2 nemesis halberds (one on justicar) Gate of infinity
Rhino with storm bolter
Strike Squad: (5) Incinerator, 4 storm bolters 1 pair of Nemesis falcions (justicar) one sword, 2 halberds, gate of infinity

Interceptor Squad: (5) Incinerator, 4 storm bolters, 2 Nemesis Force swords, 2 with halberds vortex of doom

Land raider with two twin lascannon and twin heavy bolter

Vanguard
Chaplain with Crozius Arcanum and storm bolter Sanctuary 
Venerable dreadnought with twin lascannon and missile launcher astral aim
Venerable Dreadnought with twin lascannon and missile launcher astral aim
Paladin squad:(3) 3 storm bolters, 2 halberds (one on Paragon) one force sword hammerhand
1998pts
I'm partly tempted by a combat dreadnought instead of the Paladins, either with multi melta or heavy plasma cannon, and gate of infinity it up into the enemies face turn one alongside the Interceptors, whilst a third venerable would be better points would mean I'd be stuck with a regular dread which I am not sure is worth it.
10 strong strike squad, paladins and either the grand master or the Chaplain would deepstrike, aiming to be a turn two hammer (or turn one defense if the enemy gets in that close).
The other strikes and characters would start int he rhino and landraider.

"A tale of 20 gamers" http://www.bolterand...howtopic=254659 Join the HERESY!
Need Snot green paint, will trade bits/pay for it.
QUOTE (Kol_Saresk @ Oct 22 2012, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love how GW creates the Warp Talon to be some sort of super-powered Raptor, and instead it's become the king-of-all-kitbashes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users