I'm pledging Ultramarines, are you?

Warsmith Annüss

I haven't decided. At this point, everything I have left to paint is past the primer and base coat level. I have some terrain that's in primer stage, but nothing Ultramarines army specific. I would need to get a new unit or two to actually participate.

How difficult is the Repulsor to paint? Maybe I'll get one of those.

I will be pledging for ultramarines. Chaos calls but I’m in a primaris kick right now. I have 35 troops, 15 hellblasters, 2 redemptors, 2 repulsors, 6 aggressors a couple of characters and g man himself. If I pledge things on sprue do I just take pics of the sprues and when do the official etl post start? I don’t see any on any of the groups

THE BATTLE RAGES, BROTHERS! CHAOS RISES!

If you haven't pledged a model to the fight, why not? If you have, report to the Outpost with an update to give (or receive) encouragement to your battle brothers.

Let's chalk up a win for the Astartes!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be pledging full Ultramarines brothers!!! Already submitted my first vow with 10 sniper scouts and will probably follow up with Telion if he becomes available soon. If not probably a 5 man scout squad and a tactical squad right after that. Good luck to everyone!

Archived