Aqui

...but light will come from darkness yet again!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_01_Teaser.jpg

MAY 1ST - AUGUST 1ST

YOU MAY FIND SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW RULES HERE

The Chapel was shrouded in darkness, save by the candles lit to mark the passing of fallen Sistren. Hundreds, thousands even, lined up evenly at the front, flickering and guttering by a slight breeze from the draught made by the doors opening. Canoness Saffron Sera of the Order of the Dauntless Spirit did not turn around. Many footsteps echoed as they approached and she knew no fear. The newcomers waited in silence as she finished her ministrations to both Him on Earth and to Saint Lucia, the Saint of the Order. As she stood, she addressed her guests.

"Sisters. I bid you welcome." Turning, she saw a number of Canonesses from other Orders, from both the Convent Sanctorum and the Convent Prioris. A multitude of liveries, colours and Heraldries. Her heart both swelled in awe of the sight, and felt heavy with the news they had all heard recently.

"It has been confirmed?" A Canoness from the Valorous Heart nodded.

"Yes. It has been verified thrice. The ritual draws near once again."

The ritual. The Sisterhood was found wanting last time. A valiant effort, but ultimately for naught. Still, she could feel in her bones that circumstances would change for the Sisterhood. Whilst they would fight well again this year, next year had much better prospects...

Welcome to ETL VI!

As many will know, within a week or so, the boards infamous painting challenge will begin! This year will be quite different in some respects, due to Xenos being allowed on the forums! That said, whilst we are a smaller group, we can still make waves by making sure any and all vows made are completed 100% and be recognised for such a feat.

All Canonesses report for duty! ^_^

Essentially you pledge unpainted (they can be undercoated but no more than that) models, declare their points value, and then you strive to see them painted before the end of the event. You can declare several of such 'vows' across the course of the event, assuming you finished the previous one beforehand, and so long as you complete all of the models that you commit to see painted your total points contribution will be awarded to your faction to determine its standing at the end of the ETL. If you fail to complete anything that you vow then all of your points are forfeit.

The idea is just to engender a sort of community spirit and sense of competition to get people painting stuff. You can do as little or as much as you like, and all that really matters in the end is that you see your targets through rather than any concern about how much you do or competition over personal standards.

This year there's going to be both the big-name faction standings (Adeptus Astartes vs Imperial Forces vs Realms of Chaos vs Xenos vs Age of Darkness)  but also an internal competition between the forums within those groupings (so in our case Sisters, Ad Mech, Guard, Agents of the Imperium, Grey Knights and Deathwatch) to see which of them can make the biggest contribution to the faction standings.

It's also the first time that Xenos will participate :) It's a lot of fun and can help many paint a lot of models through encouragement and idea sharing. Captain Seller will make a general announcement soon, and then a topic for each of the sub forums when the event begins, with full details on what's involved.

I'm waiting on a designer from shapeways to finish up some items for repressors. But I might be able to build 1-3 exorcists. It all depends. I will try but I'm not going to commit unless I get all the pieces I need to make the tank the way I want.

I'm waiting on a designer from shapeways to finish up some items for repressors. But I might be able to build 1-3 exorcists. It all depends. I will try but I'm not going to commit unless I get all the pieces I need to make the tank the way I want.

Whilst it would be awesome for you to join the Sisterhood in this, please don't feel obliged to if you aren't able to. ETL is for fun, front and foremost. There's always next year :)

Depending on how my vehicle acquisition / scratch building goes in the new few months, I should have around 3000 points of Sisters to pledge. Looking forward to this!

I still need to work out what I have available. All I know for certain is, an Avenger, two sets of Celestine and twins (my third set is too far advanced painting wise to be considered) and two Veridyans :lol: I have a fair number of of heavy weapon Sisters and an Imagnifer or two. Otherwise, it could be roughly 1.5k to 3k. I honestly don't know! :lol:

Edit:

Here is what I know I have. There might be a few others lurking around somewhere :lol:

Hidden Content

HQ

Celestine and twins x2

Veridyan x2

metal canoness with chainsword and hand mounted bolt pistol

TROOPS

Battle Sisters with bolters x26

Superior with Bolt gun and power sword x3

Superior with Mace and Bolt gun x1

Superior with chainsword and plasma pistol x2

Special Weapons

Flamer x1

Storm Bolter x1

Imagnifer x2

Melta gun x4

heavy Bolter x1

heavy flamer x1

multimelta x1

Immolator x1

Rhino x1

Avenger x1

Seraphim Sisters x5

Seraphim Flamers x3

Seraphim Superior with plasma piatol and power sword x1

Repentia x6 plus Mistress

No points values as yet as I'm currently working out what configuration I need.

Sadly, I don't have anything else to add to my current Sisters army until the new model range hits next year, so I'll be lending my vows to the Blood Angels this year.

I'm with you in spirit for ETL VI and will be backing you full force for ETL VII.  :happy.:

Sadly, I don't have anything else to add to my current Sisters army until the new model range hits next year, so I'll be lending my vows to the Blood Angels this year.

I'm with you in spirit for ETL VI and will be backing you full force for ETL VII.  ^_^

Are you vowing Blood Angels, or a successor Chapter? :)

Are you vowing Blood Angels, or a successor Chapter? :smile.:

Going with a custom successor chapter.  My Sisters are red and they get first dibs on whatever color they want!  I've been wanting to do these marines for years now and have had boxes of stuff just sitting there.  Finally decided to start assembling and priming models when I heard about the ETL.  Must be a sign from the Emperor that he wants me to pledge for the Blood Angels and get that army out of the way this year so I can go all in with new Sororitas stuff for the next one.

I'll be back in again this year as it's always a blast.

Remember even if it's a small vow of a few models it all helps guys! lots of nice small vows for round 1 is always great!
Also you can still pledge for sisters and paint other models in the IFOR faction as long as the total of units pledged are majority sisters.

Such as 1 canonness, 1 Immolator, 1 dominion squad and 1 Knight and 1 Stormtrooper unit

Archived