ETL is coming; will the Hive Mind respond?

Captain Semper

The ETL is back after a year of hiatus. It will start on May 1st and will last until Aug 1st.

Apart from being tuned to 8th Edition rules and Codices, this ETL will be the first time that Xenos will be participating. And in the case of Tyranids that will also include Genestealer Cults.

For more details you can check this thread here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/345917-its-been-a-long-time/

Feel free to ask any questions you might have either here or in the linked thread above. :)

This is my first ETL can't wait!!!

Krash

It's always good times, if for nothing more than the banter between the chaos and 30k forums. But seriously, it showcases the wealth of talent our community has and is fantastic when you're looking for motivation.

I think I'm gonna have to throw in with the nids too. It was a tough choice, but I've got a good stockpile already and I will be adding more once some kits come back in stock. Now I just need to sneak off and strip the basecoat off a bunch of big bugs so they're ready to be pledged :wink:

I think I'm gonna have to throw in with the nids too. It was a tough choice, but I've got a good stockpile already and I will be adding more once some kits come back in stock. Now I just need to sneak off and strip the basecoat off a bunch of big bugs so they're ready to be pledged :wink:

Hey, ETL is about hard choices! BIG BUGS FTW!

Krash, Boyadventurer, the swarm is waiting for you! 

And Thank you to Sabadin for ending my solitude!

To the lurkers who read but don't vow...we know you are out there somewere, just vow a unit, even a single monster...anything counts (in large ammonuts ^^ )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived