[Video] Thousand Sons vs Deathwatch 2000 pts

XV_Thoth

This was fun, and I've always enjoyed your Thousand Sons (since I played them a long time as well), but as soon as this one started I felt a little sorry....

For the Deathwatch player. I mean Thousand Sons are no slouch, and you are throwing down against the worst Index army... "index" army. Poor guy. I hope he doesn't feel too deflated by the trouncing. And tell him to keep his chin up... the codex is coming!

Otherwise, as usual, I enjoyed the batrep. Though man those dice of yours are so... volatile. I have to confess I stopped using my "Thousand Sons" dice when the new codex came out. I couldn't take the added drama anymore. lol

This was fun, and I've always enjoyed your Thousand Sons (since I played them a long time as well), but as soon as this one started I felt a little sorry....

the codex is coming!

Otherwise, as usual, I enjoyed the batrep. Though man those dice of yours are so... volatile. I have to confess I stopped using my "Thousand Sons" dice when the new codex came out. I couldn't take the added drama anymore. lol

Agree on both points.

I always tell my opponent before the game starts - I have two boxes of dice, one always rolls 6s the other one always rolls 1s, and I don't know which one's which ;)

Archived