Looking for an old post

Obeliske

A few years ago I came across a post with a guy doing conversions for AdMec into clockwork. He was actually using watch gears in order to do his conversions and they were fantastic. Today I wanted to show a friend of mine but can no longer find the post. I was wondering if anybody could possibly point me in the right direction to find them?

@Warriorfish - He had iirc actually replaced the lower torso of the kastelans with watch gears so this isn't it though I have to admit those conversions look great to :)
@Majornese and Chaplain Dosjetka - It was definitely Admec 

@Grotsmasha - I'm honestly not even sure it was on chainsword it might have been a privately owned site. I'm like 70% sure it was here but I've tried everything I can think of in the googles. Clockwork Kastelans, Steampunk Kastelans, Kastelan gear conversions, Kastelan watch gears, and probably two dozen other permutations. I'll keep trying though :D

If it was a few years ago, the topic may have been archived. When you use the search engine, click the "Archives" button in the "Search in" section.

Another possibility is that the images may have been hosted at Photobucket and are no longer able to be viewed here.

Archived