Necron Recruitment Drive

The Necrons Are Recruiting

Ankh Of The Triarch

A quiet hum
Light pulses in warning
The ancient lords rise.

E Tenebrae Lux. From darkness, light. But a sinister light rises from the shadows of the tomb. The Necron Race emerges from sleep, ready to reclaim what was lost. Our culture. Our artistic spirit. Our wonders, both small and large. Take heed, and despair, all you enemies. The tombs wake. Pray you are not caught in their throes of awakening.

Join Our Ranks

Any frater is welcome to join the crypts and paint even a basic lord or squad of Immortals, or to pledge and paint a full Tessarion. There is no vow too small, nor too large, that we will not accept. Build and paint what you will; the Silent King accepts all dynasties into the fold of the Necrontyr. If you feel a desire to play with causality, rend spacetime and 3-dimensional space, or just want to command an army of T-800’s, we have something for all prospective Lords, Overlords, Phaerons or Crypteks!

We are looking for the following, primarily, in order of most to least importance.
Necron painters/players
Clever converters
Necron loremasters
Converts from another faction (i.e. closet xenos players)
People looking for a break from a complex paint scheme
Anyone who wants to join in
WAAC-type, argumentative rules lawyers

If your style of collection/playstyle/etc isn’t listed here, have no worries! We’ll take anyone who wishes to join. Please check all biological material and warp-stuff at the Dolmen Gate; crypteks will be standing by to ensure that you do!

Order of Battle

(vows completed)

​Ebsas​ has completed his first vow. He has begun his second.

Oathed Forces

-​Adorondak​(1st vow)

-Ebsas​ (2nd vow)

-​Feirros​ (1st vow)

-​fisheyedbunny​ (1st vow)

-​Mechanist​(1st vow)

-​Mr4Minutes​ (1st vow)

-NTaW​ (1st vow)

​-Tyriks ​(1st vow)

​-Clunk​ (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346741-necron-outpost/?p=5086173) I give up, this just won't work)

-Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch (1st vow)

Glories of Battle

Hoping ETL adds to this.

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Complaints

At present I believe I am the only Phaeron on PR duty, so if you have any of the above please PM me, or appear at our Complaints department (officially handled by Trazyn the Infinite, Solemnace, in his Imperial Galleries :biggrin.:).

Our hype thread is http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/345853-call-to-action/?do=findComment&comment=5066100, our tactical discussions take place http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forum/261-necrontyr-army-lists/, and our main hypercomm holopresence discussion chamber is http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forum/257-necrontyr/.

Disclaimer/Permission/Other/Notes.

Permission for this thread was given by Brother Tyler, formatting inspired by Jolemai’s thread of the same for BA.

Any other Necron collectors want to help with this, shoot me a PM. Also, I did BBC code in a decent manner! But it's not perfect, if anyone wants to help with that as well PM me.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

• 2 weeks later...

The Necrons stand in second behind the T'au in the xenos forum, having put forth a decent showing in the first week. Phaerons, lords, crypteks, and others, please join us in our drive to retake our galaxy--For the Silent King!

The first vow must be made no later than June 1st, so let's get cracking and reanimate some tombs!

• 3 weeks later...

There are less than 48 hours remaining to join ETL VI!

We still need YOU!

Join the Necron subforum today, and I guarantee you won't regret it!

We shall not let the Silent King down!

Necrons Resurgent!

Time ticks slowly by, and our Chronoteks can only do so much. With such little time left, will you join us?

Will you stand involiate as time rolls by?

Will you succeed? The Silent King demands his answer. Stand and be counted, join the Necron Legions now!

Unfortunately, a causal breakpoint has snapped. ETL vows are now closed to new participants. Good luck to all those who have vowed for all forums! May the best fratres win!

• 11 months later...

The Necrons Are Recruiting

Ankh Of The Triarch

A quiet hum
Light pulses in warning
The ancient lords rise.

Once more, my fellow constructs, we play our dangerous game. Once more, the Necrons rise from their crypts, stronger and more resilient. Great constructs stride forth from the soulforges of our Crypteks, and our legions arise in ever-greater strength. Tremble, tremble, in the face of this might, I say to all you foes. See our might, and despair.

Join Our Ranks

ETL VII is soon upon us, my fellow forumgoers! While the necrons were not victorious last ETL, we came a (relatively) close second to the T'au (looking at you, Mr. Manta R'alai) and absolutely crushed our old enemies the Eldar. We have momentum, it's time to maintain and build off of it. Come one, come all, come to the tombs!

Any frater is welcome to join the crypts and paint even a basic lord or squad of Immortals, or to pledge and paint a full Tessarion. There is no vow too small, nor too large, that we will not accept. Build and paint what you will; the Silent King accepts all dynasties into the fold of the Necrontyr. If you feel a desire to play with causality, rend spacetime and 3-dimensional space, or just want to command an army of T-800’s, we have something for all prospective Lords, Overlords, Phaerons or Crypteks!

We are looking for the following, primarily, in order of most to least importance.
Necron painters/players
Clever converters
Necron loremasters
Converts from another faction (i.e. closet xenos players)
People looking for a break from a complex paint scheme
Anyone who wants to join in
WAAC-type, argumentative rules lawyers

If your style of collection/playstyle/etc isn’t listed here, have no worries! We’ll take anyone who wishes to join. Please check all biological material and warp-stuff at the Dolmen Gate; crypteks will be standing by to ensure that you do!

Order of Battle

(vows completed)

Oathed Forces

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Complaints

I am the appointed PR0p-4g4nd4 Phaeron, so if you have any of the above please PM me, or appear at our Complaints department, officially handled by Trazyn the Infinite, Solemnace, in his Imperial Galleries, where he will be happy to process you your complaint or question, and save you it for further review.

01010111 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001110 01100101 01100011 01110010 01101111 01101110 01110100 01111001 01110010

01010011 01110101 01110010 01110010 01100101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101 00101110

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch