Elysians on there way out?

I was just browsing through forgeworld, looking at some hostile environment upgrades, and I noticed all the Elysians were on last chance to buy?

Are they on there way out then?

I'd imagine DKoK probably outsell them but I wouldn't of thought they were doing that bad to be scrapped from the lines?

Yes the Elysians seem like they're going the way of the dodo. I won't she'd tears over the loss of the model line but I am saddened by the inevitable removal of their rules in light of the coolest piece of equipment being added to their arsenal (The auxiliary grenade launcher). I am hoping we'll be getting something like Codex: Harakoni Warhawks or something and a line in plastic, but that is a pipe dream.

Yes the Elysians seem like they're going the way of the dodo. I won't she'd tears over the loss of the model line but I am saddened by the inevitable removal of their rules in light of the coolest piece of equipment being added to their arsenal (The auxiliary grenade launcher). I am hoping we'll be getting something like Codex: Harakoni Warhawks or something and a line in plastic, but that is a pipe dream.

Don't rule out new plastic guard lines. Or new rules. GW said that their Battlezone books (which will be a once or twice per year expansion) will introduce new rules for unique stuff in various warzones across the galaxy. Most will be accompanied by new models (or at least upgrade sprues). First one that isn't core rules is rumoured to be Battlezone Armageddon (current Battlezone is Ultramar I believe) and will likely be an Orks vs. something Imperium focused.

Archived