+++Space Marines Outpost+++

I, Tankus Wokus, Rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the Crimson Guard. I do vow to complete the following vow (682 points total) before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

Captain, Combi-melta, Power fist.

5x Scouts with Sniper Rifles

5x Hellblasters, Plasma Incinerators

3x Inceptors, Assault Bolters

Redemptor Dreadnought, Heavy OnslaughtGattling Cannon, Gattling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, 2x Storm Bolters.

yiofIFI.jpg

I, Andrew Christlieb rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars and vow to complete 1x Lieutenant (MCB/CS), 1x Assault Squad (5 man/JP/Plasma pistol and Combat shield Sergeant/2x Plasma pistol), 2x Scout Squads (5x BP/CCW and 5x Shotguns), And 6x Crusader squads (Las cannon/Plasma rifle/ Combi plasma) of total value 986 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

med_gallery_81492_10479_59293.jpg

med_gallery_81492_10479_20477.jpg

med_gallery_81492_10479_66501.jpg

med_gallery_81492_10479_69343.jpg

giphy.gif

gif credits: https://techmaguskhobotov.deviantart.com/

Does the entire vow have to be presented before June 1st? 

I'd like to break my vow down in batches and present my "before" pics when I start working on that portion. If it all has to be shown now, it's all good, I'll just group shot everything then provide squad/individual photo as I begin working.

First portion:

Hidden Content

Captain in Gravis

26942063817_99e7c5ba28_c.jpg

Centurion Devastator Squad

26942064297_f9303d34a2_c.jpg

Bike Squad w/Attack Bike

26942064867_e46e8205d2_c.jpg

Inceptor Squad

26942063477_314524099f_c.jpg

Chaplain and Primaris Ancient

26942062927_254235725c_c.jpg

I assume the Centurions will be repainted... :smile.: Also can you edit the "before" pictures into your original vow post? That way if someone clicks on your vow link in the first page will be able to find it without further search. Cheers. 

I NovemberIX rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the honor of the Space Marines, the Liber and the Codex, I vow to complete many space marines of a total value of [a lot, exact points coming soon] on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end, and I'll even paint a Dark Angel for the shame I've wrought upon my honor. For The Emperor, the Codex and the Liber!

For some reason I thought I still had a couple of days, so here I go scrambling to get stuff in order (and by scramble I mean a slow shamble to the bins full of sprues and bits) I don't know my points total yet, but I do no there is gonna be a lot of tacticals, some primaris ultra's (it'll be my first time painting a non DIY scheme) and depending on how much pain I wanna put myself through, I might even try and repaint a few units I did early on. I hope to see my fellow liberites use this chance to expand their DIY armies, ETL (and before that, the Librarius Painting Challenge) has really pushed me to get my army to the size it is now. While last year I love having done the Iron Gauntlet (actually, has anyone heard from Olis? We never did get a denouement, and ya know, it'd be nice to say I'm a holder of the Iron Gauntlet offically :tongue.:) but I missed ETL (it's cause it was the libers year to win I tell ya!) so many thanks to Captain my Captain, Captain Semper! (even if his guys do wear some ratty dresses... :wink:)

Ok my calendar challenged friend, don't forget when you actually get everything together to edit them (both pics and points' values) in your original post as it is the one linked to the first page. Oh, and don't forget to give me a heads up when you do - otherwise I'll miss it... :smile.:

And we'll talk about fashion in Cell 42 - when the car comes to take you, just hop in... :ph34r.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, TheOneTrueZon rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astarte and vow to complete 1x Relic Mastodon Super-Heavy Siege Transport for a total value of 1060 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

sWBperP.jpg

Does the entire vow have to be presented before June 1st? 

I'd like to break my vow down in batches and present my "before" pics when I start working on that portion. If it all has to be shown now, it's all good, I'll just group shot everything then provide squad/individual photo as I begin working.

I assume the Centurions will be repainted... :smile.: Also can you edit the "before" pictures into your original vow post? That way if someone clicks on your vow link in the first page will be able to find it without further search. Cheers.  

About 1/3 of my vows this year will be Ultramarines remade as Marines Malevolent. I painted up 2k points of Smurfs as a penance vow years ago and gave them away. They have since been given back and I have no use for them as they are.

So, light white primer - flesh tone - ochre yellow - brown washes - yellow highlights - severe damage and stressing  of the armor (just for the arms and legs. Yes, they will be repainted :wink: 

I, Chaplain Dosjetka, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes, in the name of the Brazen Claws Chapter, and vow to complete...

• one Chaplain (with bolt pistol);
  • one Techmarine (with power sword and boltgun);
  • one Techmarine (with power axe and bolt pistol);
  • one 5-man Scout Squad (with storm bolter, chainsword, and boltguns);
  • one 10-man Tactical Squad (with combi-melta, chainsword, meltabombs, meltagun, and multi-melta);
  • one Apothecary;
  • one Dreadnought (with multi-melta, DCCW, and heavy flamer);
  • one Venerable Dreadnought (with assault cannon, DCCW, and storm bolter);
  • one Venerable Dreadnought (with twin heavy bolter, DCCW, and storm bolter);
  • one 3-man Scout Bike Squad (with two Astartes grenade launchers);
  • one 5-man Devastator Squad (with storm bolter, chainsword, armorium cherub, missile launcher, and lascannon);
  • one Land Speeder Storm (with heavy flamer);

...of total value 1269 points on or before 1st Ausgust 2018. Success will bring my Chapter eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_45765_14308_451173.png

From top left, going clockwise: Tactical Squad; Devastator Squad; Scout Bike Squad; the Dreadnought and two Venerable Dreadnoughts; the Techmarines, Chaplain, and Apothecary; the Scout Squad; and the Land Speeder Storm.

I Captain Lazarus rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Salamanders Chapter and vow to complete 1 Spartan, 1 Sicaran and one contemptor dreadnought of total value [of 914 points] on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8560/gallery_68186_8560_103044.jpg

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8560/gallery_68186_8560_18733.jpg

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8560/gallery_68186_8560_67421.jpg

Good progress guys - keep them coming!

If you PM me the wargear options for those vehicles, I can do the maths for you within the next half hour, Cpt Lazarus. :thumbsup:

Thanks Dos!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Torbenos rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the Ultramarines and vow to complete 2 Captains,, 5 Bikers and one Stormtalon Gunship of total value 581 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. For the Primarch and the Imperium. 

Captain 74, Thunderhammer 21, Stormshield 15, Total:110

Captain 74, Thunderhammer 21, MC Boltgun 3, Total:98
x5 Bike 125, Combi-Melta 19, x2 Meltagun 34, Total:178
Stormtalon 110, TL Assault Cannon 35, Typhoon Missile Launcher 50, Total:195
Total:581

bJJ0Dee.jpg

6f9tWKa.jpg

2TNRGRi.jpg

I Jackman rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete

1x Casan Sabius, Lord-Regent of the Red Scorpions Chapter (175)

1x Sirae Karagon, Ancient-Invigilus of the Red Socrpions Chapter (76)

of total value 251 points on or before Augus

t 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_81620_14480_139247.jpg

The Adeptus Astartes are off to a strong start! I'm chuffed to see such strong participation when other forums are struggling to gather steam on day 1. Lets hope we keep this level of motivation up until the end, in three months time! :tu:

I, Honda, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Emperor and vow to complete one Imperial Knight Cerastus and one Imperial Knight Crusader (I think that's the correct name) of total value of 1030 points. My name is my honor and none shall challenge it. I pledge my success to the everlasting Emperor, to Dorn, and to Sigismund.

And a word to the weak, the faithless, and the alien. Too long have you been allowed to believe that the Imperium is frail, that we are in retreat, that our strength is spent.

FEAR US!

WE. ARE. RISEN!

THE EMPEROR GIVES US VICTORY AND PROVIDES US WITH THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO UNLEASH OUR WRATH UPON ALL WHO DOUBT OUR PRIMACY.

DO NOT THINK TO HIDE IN THE SHADOWS, FOR WE SHALL TAKE THE EMPEROR'S LIGHT TO THE FARTHEST CORNERS OF THE GALAXY AND BURN YOUR FALSE SANCTUARIES TO ASHES.

THERE IS NOTHING BEFORE YOU BUT DEVASTATION.

YOUR FATE IS SEALED.

IMPERATOR VULT!

gallery_15184_7227_525190.jpg

Guess its time for my vow, i was going to make my primary faction Tau, but i cannot forsake my battle Brothers! 

I, Marshal van Trapp, do hereby rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete:

1 Terminator Captain with Storm Bolter and Relic Blade

1 3-man Inceptor squad with Assault Bolters

1 Venerable Dreadnought with Lascannons and Missile Launcher

1 Venerable Dreadnought with Lascannons, DCW, and Heavy Flamer

1 Dreadnought with Assault Cannon, DCW, and Heavy Flamer

1 Apothecary

1 Land Raider Crusader with Multi-melta and Hunter-killer Missile

for a total of 1165 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. No pity. No Remorse! NO FEAR! May the Eternal light of The Emperor bless my crusade!

now on to the before picture!

EzCyGrU.jpg
Please ignore the Tau and Scouts in the background, they shall be part of my other (non-competition) vows

I, Tankus Wokus, Rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the Crimson Guard. I do vow to complete the following vow (682 points total) before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

Captain, Combi-melta, Power fist.

5x Scouts with Sniper Rifles

5x Hellblasters, Plasma Incinerators

3x Inceptors, Assault Bolters

Redemptor Dreadnought, Heavy OnslaughtGattling Cannon, Gattling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, 2x Storm Bolters.

yiofIFI.jpg

Let me just say, MAD PROPS to the cup-o-Joe.  Just sayin'

Archived