+++Space Marines Outpost+++

Full steam ahead brothers our momentum is massive right now but we can't take it for granted! Let us all keep our heads in this and we will give the Xeno, Heretics and Imperium at large an inspiring and challenging showing. First wip shots of my Imperial Fist Captain and one of my Black Templar Reivers, let's all keep at it and share our progress as we go!

WKamJuy.jpg5DVJaRo.jpgBonus Pic - but I am finished with you, Ork!lIVNY9x.jpg

I, Larkyn, Rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the Red Scorpions Chapter. I do vow to complete the following vow (751 points total) before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

Gravis Captain: 134

-MC power sword, boltstorm gauntlet

Primaris Lieutenant: 74

-Power sword

Primaris Lieutenant: 74

-MC auto bolt rifle

Intercessor Squad: 105

-5x, stalker bolt rifles, grenade launcher, sarge power sword

Intercessor Squad: 95

-5x, bolt rifles, grenade launcher, sarge power sword

Aggressor Squad: 111

-3x, auto boltstorm gauntlets, frag launchers

Ironclad Dreadnought: 158

-Hurricane bolter, chainfist, meltagun, ironclad assault launchers

Strength in Purity!

WL63UE.jpg

cUOCDa.jpg

This year, the White Hawks don't fly to war alone - instead they're brining allies from the Brotherhood of Crows and the Warminds! :biggrin.:

So, I'll be vowing three Librarians with force weapons and plasma pistols, or at least that's my plan.

I don't actually have the exact points for them though since I don't own a copy of the codex, so if anyone could total that up for me I'd much appreciate it! :sweat:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

EDIT:

I'm informed by a reliable source that since one of my guys has an axe, the total comes to 311 points. That's more than I'd expected, so that'll do!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I know it's not going to be a load of points, but once it's done it'll still add to the completion rate, and that can be vital, so... technically I'm vowing tactically! :teehee:

Pre-paint pic: (the blue sword is getting redone with a metallic blue to fit the rest of my power weapons)

gallery_46204_9220_490026.jpg

Apologies for the large pic, shrinking it seemed to ruin it this time.

For the Emperor!

(Go Liber!)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

EDIT:

Some of the bits above needed to be swapped out to avoid scarily identical poses - here's the replacements, and the bits that they're replacing, for clarity:

gallery_46204_9220_162761.jpg

Here's my Before shot!

flsVLd.jpg

Have the Aggressors and one Intercessors to build, and awaiting on the Ironclad from my friend. Will post that up once I get ahold of it.

yiofIFI.jpg

Let me just say, MAD PROPS to the cup-o-Joe.  Just sayin'

Okay, when you post your vows you need to have a nerd cup of coffee in the picture. Extra ZEAL!

Okay, when you post your vows you need to have a nerd cup of coffee in the picture. Extra ZEAL!

Remember  the year we all posted weapons with our vows  until somebody won with a light saber.  Was totally epic!

Yowza, metal dreadnought sighted!

:tu:

That old dread was once mine, for some reason I decided to be generous and have regretted it ever since :lol:

@ Brother Azrael - 472pts though?

You need to work on those numbers, they're rookie numbers

I Apocalypton rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete the following units of total value of 709 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end:

1 x Emperor’s Champion – 75

1 x Chaplain with Bolt Pistol and Crozius – 72

1 x Captain with Combi-Plasma and Thunderhammer – 110

1 x Captain with Boltgun and Chainsword – 74

1 x Chapter Ancient with Powersword – 76 (sheathed on model)

2 x Honour Guard with Bolt Pistols and Power Axes 52

1 x Apothecary with Bolt Pistol and Chainsword – 55

1 x Razorback with Twin Lascannons – 120

3 x Scout Bikes – 75

gallery_104643_14320_328034.jpg

After a few hours of work, and one delivery later, my full vow is ready to go! Updated the picture above.

Next I just need some stuff from Shapeways, and then I can start painting!

Last time I participated in this I failed my vow and I couldnt help in the Blood & Zeal event, for that I must repent and aid the Crusade! For Victory and Honor!.

redmapa rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

10 Reivers with Grav Chutes 200pts

2 squads of Vanguard Veterans with Jump Packs, 2 Thunder Hammers, 2 Chainswords and sergeant with lighting claws 288pts

Assault Squad with Jump Packs, 2 Plasma pistols, Sergeant with Power Fist 106pts

Inceptor Squad with Plasma Incinerators 177pts

Lieutenant with Power Fist 72pts

Total 843pts

VICTORY SHALL BRING GLORY TO THE CHAPTER!

Welcome Apocalypton to the ETL and the B&C! Good luck with those grate posed minis!

And redmapa, good to see you again! When you get the pic, don't forget to edit it in your vow post! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Gots to ask ;)

@ Combat Vet. : Aren’t you going to have a problem getting the Inceptor Sgt head in the “hood”? I wanted to hold off on gluing my Aggressor Sgt head in the hood but couldn’t see a way to get it in after construction.

Gots to ask :wink:

@ Combat Vet. : Aren’t you going to have a problem getting the Inceptor Sgt head in the “hood”? I wanted to hold off on gluing my Aggressor Sgt head in the hood but couldn’t see a way to get it in after construction.

I haven't tried - but if I do I'm going to attempt a shoulder pad/visor conversion for him.

I Reinhard rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete Two Armiger Warglaives for a total value of 454 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end:

med_gallery_65134_9442_107524.jpg

(If my points values are off please let me know at your earliest convenience. I've armed them with heavy stubbers. Very little has been glued into place so far, hence the wonky poses...

EDIT: points costs should be those of forgebane that preceeded the codex which was released after this vow was complete

Started getting some little work done, primed and washed the Stormtalon. Might've gone a bit overboard with the wash as it looks dirty, but are worse things for military craft to be. Also threw together the base.

b0GV4x1.jpg

I, HighMarshalAmp, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes, more specifically of the Subforum of the Raven Guard and vow to complete 1 Lieutenant with a Master Crafted Boltgun and Power Sword of the total value of 67 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'm fairly confident that I'll succeed in this first vow :rolleyes:

Pic before:

gallery_106102_14509_544474.jpg

Chaos are seriously stepping up their game. We need to get recruiting, too. :tu:

Chill out guy, relax, take a load off, don't worry about it.....embrace the inevitable :lol:

And some hours later.

PounkaZ.png

Just need to buy some new glue for the cockpit glass, and paint the base tomorrow and it should be done. Maybe try at adding the decals. Then onto the bikes I think.

Archived