+++Space Marines Outpost+++

I, Rednekkboss, Rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the Raptors Chapter (and my deep abiding love for Althonian Camoshade)  I do vow to complete the following vow (1069 points) before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

All Marines are Primarus

Captain in gravis armor (137)

2 x Lt with power sword (74 ea = 148)

Ancient with obvious target banner (69)

2 x Intercessor Squads 5x Marines with Bolt rifles , 1 SGT with power sword(200)

Hellblaster Squad: 5x Marines with plasma incinerators (165)

Inceptor squad :3x Marines with twin assault bolter thingies (180)

AND   .... 2 normal marine Land Speeder Storms with Heavy Bolters and cerebus launchers (85 ea = 170)

Grand Total = 1069

AND.... I have lots of building to do first. :smile.: 

ETLstart.jpg

Follow the progress in "The Filthy Loyalist Scum" thread in my signature.

I, Brother Christopher, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete a Captain with a MC Bolter and Thunder hammer and a five-man squad of Company Veterans armed with plasma guns for a total value of 243 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me, as well as the Chapter, eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

RBQgt3C.jpg

A token vow, to secure my spot in the challenge. Hopefully more is to come!

After a struggle fighting my own internet and soothing it with your usual prayers to the Machine God, it's time to make the vow. Don't let the colours' deceive you for I am a loyalist ;)

I Dizzyeye, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete the following on or before August 1st, 2018:

1. Primaris Captain with Master Crafted Stalker Bolter [92 Points]

2. 5 man Hellblaster squad with Plasma Incinerators [165 Points]

Total Points: 257

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For the Emperor!

Before Pictures:

Hellblasters - Codename "Warpfire"

KdeqW7n.jpg?1

Primaris Captain - Codename "Argus"

MuUTT43.jpg?1

Thew, that was too many problems trying to get this up but here we are. I do have more potential vows coming up but I'd rather make sure I got the units done that I know I can instead of going too big and failing due to lack of time. I do have a squad of Reivers on their sprues along with a converted Apothecary and two Lieutenants on the side that I'll likely put towards Tenebrae. I do also have a Leviathan that I bought a while back however I've already started putting the main colour on it aside form the undercoat so I'm not sure if it'll be valid for entry. In any case, expect a thread coming up soon once I get a chance and good luck to everyone else who's made their vows. 

The Emperor Protects :smile.:

The last person I expected to vow for loyalists! :biggrin.:

I will be updating in a few hours, so by all means, keep sending your vows in!

Just trying to keep everyone on their toes! :)  I almost did a genestealer/tyranid vow. Almost.

I Obsidian Quacker rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars (Adeptus Astartes) and vow to complete 1 Unit of 10 Helblaster Primaris Marines with Heavy plasma incinerators including a sword brother (sergeant) with plasma pistol, 1 Redemptor Dreadnaught with Onslaught Gatling Cannon and Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon and 1 Relic Leviathan Dreadnaught with Storm Cannon array and siege drill. Altogether with a total value 803 points (using the space marine codex and imperial armour index appendices, apologies if this has been miscalculated) on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory  to the Black Templars and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker for the Adeptus Astartes until the year-end because all successes goes to the black templars but I dare not bring shame to them.

Before pic

28015305258_cf28d46ff3_n.jpg

WIP pic

28015305078_04c831e025.jpg

Haven't started yet pic

41884975261_6fc57147c3.jpg

Time to make a vow...

I, Valhalla130, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Imperial Fists of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete a Primaris Apothecary and three Primaris Aggressors of total value 275 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_9245_14521_394342.jpg

gallery_9245_14521_503371.jpg

Progress Report:

Non-black parts painted. Starting assembly on bigger pieces to construct legs -> torso -> arms. Parts will be painted as it is built.

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_181877.jpg

Estimated completion 10 days at current availability.

So after a test-fitting of my models I discovered two of my Librarians were going to have almost exactly the same pose, despite having their arms and legs sourced from multiple different kits. :sweat:

I'm going to dip into the bits box and find some replacements, then I'll stick a pic of the unpainted replacement parts (and the bits they're replacing, for clarity) in my original post once I've got one.

I think miscalculating my planned builds is an ETL tradition by now! :laugh.:

I've gotten started on my Brazen Claws but not much to show for the moment. I hope to have five Tactical Marines and the Venerae Dreadnought with twin heavy bolters done by next Friday. :)

It's fantastic to see so many people rally to our banner and I really hope we, at the very least, give Chaos a run for their money. Keep it up, folks. Great start! :tu:

Lets see that progress loyalists! I want to have a fierce fight to the finish this year! Chaos and Loyalists, as it should be!

Hum... progress... Hopefully tomorrow evening I’ll be able to get something posted up. I’ve got about another two hours of assembly to do on the largest part of my vow (stupid lascannons take me 30 minutes each to clean and get into position). That’ll have all six of my Las/plas/plas crusader squads assembled and primed at least. With my recent purchase for them being upwards of a month out though they’ll be sitting for a while waiting for some transfers :rolleyes: Guess that means I can have them painted and ready to go at least :D

Lets see that progress loyalists! I want to have a fierce fight to the finish this year! Chaos and Loyalists, as it should be!

Ask and it shall be delivered:

HUpXghc.jpg?1

YHHLyoT.jpg?3

Started getting the blue on two of my Hellblasters and on the Captain. I think I'm gonna need to redo the eyes on that one Hellblaster but it is my first time attempting multiple colours for the eyes so it is baby steps.

Started on the bikes and for some reason I am finding painting them infuriating. I think spraying them blue and not painting the rider and bike as seperate might've been a mistake. The spray basecoat was great for vehicles, but maybe I am finding not so much for some other units to me. 

Here's the Sergeant so far, I am tempted to soon say I am done with him despite not feeling the best about it. 

Hidden Content
pS7oYNP.jpg

Will see how insane the rest of them will drive me. Any tips and tricks are welcome.

Amidst a crazy project delivery, I have made some decent progress on my Knights Templar household.

gallery_15184_7227_486314.jpg

And to spice things up just a tad, I purchased two of these for the knight who will be wielding the shield and shock lance

gallery_15184_7227_5424.jpg

ONWARDS BROTHERS!

Archived