+++Space Marines Outpost+++

There are those who wait patiently in the shadows, hoping to see us fail. They are weak, faithless, and alien. They are unable to stand in our light, the light that the Emperor blessed us with.

But our Emperor gave us many gifts, not the least of which are his Wrath, his Fury, and his everlasting RAGE!

IT IS TIME BROTHERS FOR US TO LOOK UPON OUR OATHS AND RENEW OUR VIGOR, OUR COMMITMENT, AND  OUR ZEAL!

WE HAVE BEEN LIFTED UP INTO HIS LIGHT, LET US DESCEND INTO THE SHADOWS AND BURN THEM FROM THE GALAXY.

LEAVE NOTHING STANDING,

LET NOTHING STAY YOUR SWORD,

LOSE YOURSELF IN THE PURITY OF HIS HATE!

THIS GLORIOUS VICTORY IS OURS FOR THE TAKING!

ONWARDS BROTHERS!

IMPERATOR VULT!

:eek:

I was just gonna paint some plastic figurines... maybe play with them...

There are those who wait patiently in the shadows, hoping to see us fail. They are weak, faithless, and alien. They are unable to stand in our light, the light that the Emperor blessed us with.

But our Emperor gave us many gifts, not the least of which are his Wrath, his Fury, and his everlasting RAGE!

IT IS TIME BROTHERS FOR US TO LOOK UPON OUR OATHS AND RENEW OUR VIGOR, OUR COMMITMENT, AND  OUR ZEAL!

WE HAVE BEEN LIFTED UP INTO HIS LIGHT, LET US DESCEND INTO THE SHADOWS AND BURN THEM FROM THE GALAXY.

LEAVE NOTHING STANDING,

LET NOTHING STAY YOUR SWORD,

LOSE YOURSELF IN THE PURITY OF HIS HATE!

THIS GLORIOUS VICTORY IS OURS FOR THE TAKING!

ONWARDS BROTHERS!

IMPERATOR VULT!

:eek:

I was just gonna paint some plastic figurines... maybe play with them...

HERESY! WHERE IS YOUR ZEAL!?

RED VOICE FTW!!! :D 

Tremendous momentum here guys - a lot of completions and new vows going on! :TU:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

A surprise work trip to the Gambia has knocked  a couple of weeks of progress on the head...

WIP of the Storm Eagle interior..... hopefully get the interior finished by the weekend, then the external should be a bit quicker as it will be a lot of airbrush work. Might even manage a couple more little ETL VI vows.

Even esteemed Chapter Relics get a bit grubby on prolonged Ops. :-)

IMG 20180626 001631

As always comments, questions and suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,
Valaas

Well there you have it folks, we've slipped behind the Blood Angels, Chaos Marines and both Heresy sides in terms of our score; more completions are required! FOr my part, progress on Vow II is ongoing;

Here's "Anton Narvaez"

gallery_84244_14462_14176.jpg

gallery_84244_14462_246143.jpg

Some more experimentin'

gallery_15184_7227_337898.jpg

I use weathering powders for lots of different effect, but it looks like I'm going to use some Secret Miniatures Dark Earth to tone down my white and deepen the recesses.

I like how it turned out.

Cheers,

Update on my Vow.  The 2 landspeeders are built and primed! 

LSStorm01.jpg

AND... the Inceptors are done (except decals and bases- both of which I'll likely do for the whole bunch at the same time)

IncETL04.jpg

On the home stretch. I think I can do it. Fortibus Favit yo.

I, Race Bannon, rise to the challenge of E Tenebris Lux on the side of Codex: Space Marines for the honor of the Raven Guard Chapter. My vow is to complete one demi-squad of Terminator Assault Marines of total value 242 points (3 TH/SS, 2 twin LC) on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory. Failure will doom my soul and force me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

gallery_6494_11942_195636.jpg

@Reinhard: I would  tell you to "stop it", because you're killing me, but I like what you're doing waaay too much. :)

Not anywhere close to Reinhard levels of production, but I'm getting there.

A few things of note:

1. The shoulder pads are not attached yet. I need to start on the arms and they have to go on before.

2. This stage is still WIP, though I am getting closer.

3. Right now, they look like a pretty expensive way to get a Melta gun and a Stubber into action. :P

4. I jacked up the shield by putting too much weathering/aging on the white part, so I have to recover from that.

Plenty of time to do things twice. :wallbash:

Anyway, here we go...

gallery_15184_7227_550620.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_785828.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_55711.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_298145.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_177562.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_876557.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_911429.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_373486.jpg

ONWARDS!

Honda, that's inspirational stuff! Well done and keep going. Truth being said, it appears that SMs have slowed down significantly - maybe they are succumbing to their Nemesis i.e. procrastination... be that as it may:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived