+++Space Marines Outpost+++

*An outrageously strong speech of Zeal and Fury to inspire the hearts of Astartes and Men*

...Wow, Honda my drive and desire to complete this task in the name of Dorn and the Emperor has been renewed with your fine words worthy of anyone form the Chaplaincy.

I have been caught up in duties elsewhere, but today I had a full day off to really make some impact on my Vow of completing and restoring the Dreadnought:

med_gallery_26154_4148_18417.jpg med_gallery_26154_4148_412596.jpg

Further details can be found on my progress log of Operation Reclamation here!

All that's left now it fine detailing and decals and I will be done.

For the Emperor! For Dorn!

Cambrius

Bit of a break for me. I've been preparing for a game at WHW (we won, woo!) and watching the football of course! And it's been too hot to paint :biggrin.:

But I'm back now to sneak in at least one more vow before the end.

I LutherMax rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the (Raven Guard Chapter) Space Marines and vow to complete Kayvaan Shrike of total value 150 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Shrike-WIP-01-768x768.jpg

Greetings Brothers,

Progress has been made on my second vow, I have completed the chaplain. Some minor conversion works were done to change him from Ultramarines/Deathwatch to Black Templars. I have also made good progress on the neophytes but will post pics when they are completed.

o820djP.jpg
CM2GLpk.jpg
EOeuzas.jpg

I, golfdeltafoxtrot, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Raven Guard Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete ten Sternguard Veterans with special issue bolters with total value of 180 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_103206_14222_270941.jpeg

Need to purchase a couple more paints for these guys, but I’m hoping that now I’ve worked on my chosen colours a little with my preceding miniatures they shouldn’t take too long.

Vow Complete. Enjoyed doing these although it took me a lot longer than expected. I would have liked to have done additional vows. Good weather in the UK has meant that I've not been able to commit as much as I've wanted but nonetheless, here's the results:

gallery_104643_14320_329904.jpg

gallery_104643_14320_127508.jpg

gallery_104643_14320_227943.jpg

gallery_104643_14320_798975.jpg

gallery_104643_14320_617458.jpg

gallery_104643_14320_442798.jpg

gallery_104643_14320_106021.jpg

gallery_104643_14320_791785.jpg

Apocalypton, amazing Templars! A-may-zing.

I also humbly submit my completed vow. Sorry for the overexposed and partially out-of-focus photo. I'm extremely busy now, but I'll post better images later. It's a gift from the Emperor that I managed to find some time to work on these.

LV0IKnv.jpg

And a close-up of the banner:

wL98WHO.jpg

I'll freely admit I've been distracted from my vow by the new AoS starter box, but I picked up the brushes yesterday and cracked on with my vow. Hope to able to display the finished product by the end of the weekend and get vow 3 going.

Archived