+++Space Marines Outpost+++

Far be it from me to say what you should have on your knight, but is he not missing the shield to the right of the helm?

Actually, I believe the correct technical term would be "it's delayed." :)

I have been doing some research into 11th century Byzantine religious art and now have a pretty good idea of what  I want on Red Dawn's shield, as well as the other. But that effort will have to come after ETL. I need to experiment and test out my theory on how to approach that.

So they will go into battle with their shields pending. I think. We'll see. :)

I, Halandaar, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the chapters of the Adeptus Astartes. I do vow to complete the following vow before August 1st, 2018.

• Roboute Guilliman
  • Lieutenant Commander Anton Narvaez (Forgeworld)
  • Captain in Gravis Armour with Boltstorm Gauntlet & Master Crafted Power Sword
  • Lieutenant with Master Crafted Auto Bolt Rifle
  • Lieutenant with Power Sword
  • Primaris Ancient with Bolt Rifle
  • Intercessor Squad (10) with Bolt Rifles
  • Intercessor Squad (10) with Auto Bolt Rifles, Auxillary Grenade Launcher and Power Sword
  • Inceptor Squad (3) with Assault Bolters
  • Hellblaster Squad (10) with Heavy Plasma Incinerators
  • Redemptor Dreadnought with Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Fragstorm Launchers & Heavy Flamer

For a grand total of 1927 points. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

==VOW COMPLETE==

gallery_84244_14462_80711.jpg

VOW #5

I LutherMax rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Marines and vow to complete 1x unit of Inceptors with assault bolters of total value 135 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Inceptors-WIP-01.jpg

==VOW THREE==

I, Halandaar, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the chapters of the Adeptus Astartes. I vow to complete the following before August 1st, 2018.

Exemplars of Ultramar - 572 Points

• Counts-as Marneus Calgar
  • Counts-as Captain Sicarius
  • Counts-as Chief Librarian Tigurius
  • Counts-as Captain Zhrukal Androcles (Forgeworld)

med_gallery_84244_14462_86759.jpg

Void Serpents - 698 Points

• Counts-as Lias Issodon (Forgeworld)
  • Librarian with Force Sword
  • Sternguard Veterans (5) with Combi-Plasmas
  • Assault Squad with Jump Packs (5), 1x Plasma Pistol
  • Devastator Squad (5), 4x Missile Launchers

med_gallery_84244_14462_85789.jpg

For a grand total of 1270 points. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

@LutherMax: He's just amazing looking!

@Halandaar: You are crazy in the most wonderful of ways. Play on brother!

Tremendous progress guys, your completion rate has climbed to above 30% - you're in the way to regaining the top position! But be aware that your completion rate among fist vows is still 27%. First vows is the core so hopefully we'll see more of those done before next weekly update! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Finally, vow complete.

IMG 4449

Land speeder typhoon

IMG 4448

Assault Marines

IMG 4446

Vanguard Veterans

And I think I'm spent.  Don't want to risk a second vow now considering its taken me like eleven weeks to get through this lot.  

Well done Azreal! 

Guys I have to say, the BAs are doing a great job and deliver completion upon completion! You really need to step up the effort - especially among first vows!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well done Azreal! 

Guys I have to say, the BAs are doing a great job and deliver completion upon completion! You really need to step up the effort - especially among first vows!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

How the warp are the Blood Angels doing so well!? There must have been hundreds of BA players just waiting in the shadows, sitting on their 5th edition armies waiting for their faction to become good again. I find it amazing that there are as many BA players as there are Regular SM players! 

I find it amazing that there are as many BA players as there are Regular SM players! 

There aren't! As of the last update, we have 52% more participants than them and 40% more vows made. The difference is that they are actually completing their vows, and we, for the most part, are not.

Recent completions have helped, but there are some 28,000 points worth of first vows still unfinished, and only two out of our twenty largest vows have been completed.

So this idea ended up being doable.

I present to you, the Emperor as Avenging Angel, with the book of Imperial Truth and his flaming sword.

gallery_15184_7227_778876.jpg

It looks better at a distance. After I attach it to Red Dawn, I'll take another shot.

+++

Regarding, those who have not finished their first vows, one of the things I've done in previous ETLs is personally contacted (PMs) those who haven't finished Vow #1.

The responses usually vary from "Oh, when is that due again?" to "I'm on it, it's just taking longer than I thought." I was encouraging and understanding (sometimes life just happens).

I would suggest we do the same, but make sure we do it right. After all, they are all our brothers.

Archived