+++Space Marines Outpost+++

Ahhh just missed it! Anyway, this vow;

==VOW THREE==

I, Halandaar, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the chapters of the Adeptus Astartes. I vow to complete the following before August 1st, 2018.

Exemplars of Ultramar - 572 Points

• Counts-as Marneus Calgar
  • Counts-as Captain Sicarius
  • Counts-as Chief Librarian Tigurius
  • Counts-as Captain Zhrukal Androcles (Forgeworld)

Void Serpents - 698 Points

• Counts-as Lias Issodon (Forgeworld)
  • Librarian with Force Sword
  • Sternguard Veterans (5) with Combi-Plasmas
  • Assault Squad with Jump Packs (5), 1x Plasma Pistol
  • Devastator Squad (5), 4x Missile Launchers

For a grand total of 1270 points. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

Is now COMPLETE

gallery_84244_14462_172130.jpg

Double las-razorback

med_gallery_63428_11269_446059.jpeg

Captain (power fist) and five sternguard (2x combiplas, 1x heavy flamer)

med_gallery_63428_11269_261802.jpeg

And that’s my vow completed.

I’ll try to post an image of all the vowed minis together soon, but won’t be revowing. It’s too close to the deadline!

So I’ve finished up my vow just trying to get the pics to post! Chaos definitely had it out for me this year since I betrayed them. Lots of hurdles; having to move suddenly and then going on a month long work trip made it rough but I completed it to a table top standard.

Boom okay I got it to work! These are all to a different standard but all are at least to a standard I would feel good about putting on the table.

I wanted to varnish and decal them all but oh well! I have to leave on another work trip tomorrow so hopefully we are victorious and I don't regret cheating on the chaos gods. I ran out of etherium blue for the bases which hindered me. I also just had a crazy few months! I would have liked to contribute more but hopefully this is enough. FOR GUILLIMAN AND THE EMPEROR!

img_8352.jpg?w=984

img_8353.jpg?w=984

img_8356.jpg?w=984

img_8355.jpg?w=984

img_8354.jpg?w=984

I really wanted to complete 5 vows this time around but my schedule is looking tight this weekend. I might possibly be able to squeeze in a couple of single-model character vows on Monday and Tuesday, assuming my paint delivery arrives in good time!

Hellblasters and Inceptors done.  13 more to go to finish my vow. 

IncETLFin.jpg

hellblasters.jpg

go man, clock's ticking... :D

And guys, this is the final hour! Let's see the completions coming in!

I Apocalypton rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete the following units of total value of 156 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end:

1 x Mortis Contemptor Dreadnought with 2 x Kheres Assault Cannons (156)

gallery_104643_14320_359478.jpg

Sorry fellow frater for my lack of participation in this event. My excuse is that I've been looking for new job and I've been working a load of overtime in my current one, but it's worked out and I have a job offer.

And after that may I present my completed vow with a total of 12 models painted in nearly 3 months!

Redemptor Dreadnought

43643756482_ab09760cc0_n.jpg

Relic Leviathan Dreadnought with counts as twin linked heavy flamers 

42974386424_6e3a825399_n.jpg

Bit of fluff on that to cover volkite calivers counts as heavy flamers.

The Otfried pattern Heavy Flamer.

This pattern differs from more recognisable variants in that it sucks in air to create a propelling action for the combustible liquids used. The ignition flame is situated inside the barrel rather than just outside the nozzle which has been replaced with an array of plates that can be configured to allow from a conical blast of flame to more concentrated streams.

The drawbacks to this pattern include jamming of the plate mechanisms and explosion of the weapon itself due to incorrect propulsion. These drawbacks have lead to the pattern being held after the first prototype stage. Regardless of this, the Dreadnought Othon favours this pattern and will not go into battle without them.

10 Primaris Helblasters

42974429474_cf0933ddf6.jpg

And just in case it's difficult to see, here's a close up picture of the two bare heads.

29820648888_dd07c3c69a.jpg

And that wraps up my involvement in the ETL 6. Hopefully in further events I'd be able to do more. 

SXQEYYP.jpg

That is fantastic! :D

Congrats to all who have completed their vows! Fine work!

To those who haven’t: keep at it!

I took a photo of all of my vow:

med_gallery_63428_11269_367685.jpeg

Which more than doubled the size of the army!

Good stuff guys - congratulations to those who completed, especially those who faced real life adversities! :tu:

But let's see more completions, this is the last weekend, make it count!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Real life ended up being far crazier than I expected over the past few months, limiting me to completing just the one vow, but I have now been able to push through to fulfill my obligation and uphold my chapter's honor!

gallery_102945_14542_49014.jpg

gallery_102945_14542_120900.jpg

gallery_102945_14542_110798.jpg

Archived