+++Space Marines Outpost+++

This vow

I Falcongek rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black templars and vow to complete Our esteemed High Marshall Hellbrecht, and our most hounoured reclusiarch Grimaldus and his retinue of 3 cenobyte servitors of total value 296 (I used the SM codex) on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Is finished

SAM 4490

SAM 4484

SAM 4495

SAM 4485

SAM 4492

SAM 4487

SAM 4486

Pff 3 months it took me to finish these 5 mini's :huh.: :huh.:
BUt they are done.
It was a great opportunity to paint some mini's that had been sitting half glued in my bits box for over 10 years :biggrin.:

Good luck all finishing your vows,

Rinke

Excellent guys! 

@ Brother Casman: Looks like a lot more than the 924pts - very impressive work man :tu:

Now keep in mind those second and subsequent vows - and check the first page to make sure your status is correctly stated!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Excellent guys! 

@ Brother Casman: Looks like a lot more than the 924pts - very impressive work man :thumbsup:

Now keep in mind those second and subsequent vows - and check the first page to make sure your status is correctly stated!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thank you, sir! I think I'll skip doing a second vow - while I could probably complete a small thing, I also have to work at my real-world job. :wink:

Here are the second part of my vow "completed" - SM Tactical Squad:

wv_gcFGkJ9M.jpg

Still, it is shame for me what I don't made the models as good as I want them to be in the given amount of time....

==VOW FOUR==

I, Halandaar, vow to complete the following within the next 47 hours

• Primaris Lieutenant with Power Sword
  • Primaris Hellblaster Squad (5) with Plasma Incinerators

For a total of 239 Points, in full knowledge that failure will see cast screaming into the warp, along with my previously completed vows.

==ONLY IN DEATH DOES DUTY END==

med_gallery_84244_14462_589761.jpg

In the name of Sigismund, Dorn, and the Emperor of Mankind I, CaptnRussia, of the Black Templars have completed my vow for E TENEBRAE LUX and present my beginning and finished vow pictures as proof of my completion. 

I CaptnRussia of the Black Templars rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templar Space Marines forum

Black Templars - 1,351 points

• Terminator Squad: 4 Power fist and Storm bolters, 1 Assault Cannon and Chain fist, 1 Power sword and Storm bolter - 263 points
  • Terminator Squad: 3 Power fist and Storm bolters, 1 Heavy Flamer and Power Fist, 1 Power sword and Storm bolter - 209 points
  • Chaplain Grimaldus and Retinue: Grimaldus and 3 Cenobyte servitors - 120, 6 points respectively
  • Chaplain in Power Armor: Crozius and Plasma Pistol - 79 points
  • Captain in Cataphractii Armor: Chain fist and Combi-melta - 167 points
  • Reiver Squad: Combat Blades, Heavy Bolt Pistols, Grav-chutes, and Grapnel Launchers - 220 points
  • Vanguard Veteran Squad: 5 duel-wielding Chainswords, 4 duel-wielding Power swords - 176 points
  • Assault Squad: 2 Bolt pistol Chainsword, 2 Flamers, 1 Grav-pistol and Power axe - 111 points

Imperial Fists - 98 points

• Captain in Power Armor: 2 Power fists - 98 points

Total of vow 1,449 points

Beginning vow picture

CbnnWkj.jpg

Complete Vow picture

BipixJk.jpg

There are only a few hours left brothers! TAKE HEART BROTHERS, FIGHT IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME! We are the Emperor's chosen and no amount of trial or tribulation can keep us from our victory. To those that have finished rouse your brothers to action, spur them onto glorious victory! To those that are still slaving away in fruitful labor, know that the Emperor looks over your work and commends your effort. We will not falter this close to the finish, we will break tradition, and we will be victorious! IMPERATOR VULT!

Pff 3 months it took me to finish these 5 mini's :huh.: :huh.:
BUt they are done.
It was a great opportunity to paint some mini's that had been sitting half glued in my bits box for over 10 years :biggrin.:

This is what ETL is all about.

@CaptnRussia: Well done brother, well done!

@BadSanta: You kept your vow, that is the victory. You can always go back and do touch ups, they  will wait for you.

@BrotherCasman: Quite a bevy of witches you got there. I'd be a shame if anything happened  to 'em, know what I mean? :P

Well done BC, a very nice looking force. :thumbsup:

Here are the second part of my vow "completed" - SM Tactical Squad:

Hidden Content

wv_gcFGkJ9M.jpg

Still, it is shame for me what I don't made the models as good as I want them to be in the given amount of time....

I take this ia a "vow complete" declaration? :unsure.:

Congrats guys - those completions are handy - and Halaandar? Good luck with your late vow! :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

==VOW FOUR==

I, Halandaar, vow to complete the following within the next 47 hours

• Primaris Lieutenant with Power Sword
  • Primaris Hellblaster Squad (5) with Plasma Incinerators

For a total of 239 Points, in full knowledge that failure will see cast screaming into the warp, along with my previously completed vows.

==VOW COMPLETE==

med_gallery_84244_14462_116117.jpg

I was "working from home" yesterday, so had the time to work on these guys. Just finished them this morning before work, the paint on the rims is still wet! And now, because apparently my lunacy knows no bounds;

==VOW FIVE==

I, Halandaar, vow to complete one counts-as Kayvaan Shrike, for a total of 150 points.

med_gallery_84244_14462_16021.jpg

I feel the heat. This summer has been tough. Work is crazy and we are woefully understaffed . I am so very close to completing my vow, but still have a lot to complete. Work has been so crazy all thoughts of hobby have left me for the most part this summer.

I am a commercial/industrial air conditioning tech and I worked 13 hours yesterday but got a decent amount of painting done before I passed out. I’m on call for work and if something comes in I will not finish my vow. Even nothing comes in, I may be too tired to paint much. It’s a hot summer but it has cooled somenthis week and hopefully I won’t have to work late.

The Minotaurs are desperately trying to reach Terra before it is too late . Hopefully we make it.

I’m so impressed with the completions you guys have made. I will hopefully join you before the deadline.

Bravo Halaandar - you're on fire! :woot:

However I still expect to see second and third vows to be completed - even at the nick of the time - as the risk sky-rockets!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Zooming in.....just within the deadline!

Vow complete, Raven Guard 4th Company Storm Eagle finished to tabletop standard.

IMG 20180731 231811

Will revist when I make a scenic flying base to take it further.

Cheers,

Valaas

You guys are freakin awesome! Go dogs go!

Bronze  Beast...if it is possible, you will find a way! You can do it!

In the eleventh hour.... VOW COMPLETE! 

The Captain...

captaindone.jpg

The Lieutenants

LTDone.jpg

The Ancient with Standard

standard.jpg

The Intercessors...

primetacdone.jpg

The Inceptors

IncETLFin.jpg

The Hellblasters (my favorites)

hellblasters.jpg

And the Land Speeder Storms....

olivespeeder.jpgcamospeeder2.jpg

Well this is disappointing to type up, I've officially failed my vow. The time and will were there, but the time management wasn't. I can't complain too much because it was running a small business that took up my time, and that's a good problem to have. I suppose this means I have to make a Dark Angel now....

Archived