+++Space Marines Outpost+++

I, longjohnsilver, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Space Crows chapter and the Liber Astartes and vow to complete two squads of 5 space marine scouts with shotguns and sgts with boltpistol and close combat weapon, for a combined total of 110 points, on or before August 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker till the end of the year. 

Welcome to the B&C and the ETL longjohnsiver! I sure hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to ask any questions! Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sorry for the almost late entry, my brothers on the Black Templar forum have made me aware of this as i've recently start my Templar Crusade.  Some of my models don't fit into a "valid" squad as i have a number of special weapons that don't fit into a valid squad so will list them separately.  I've stripped the paint from a few of my old models and based them ready to fly the Templar flag as part of my "Redemption Crusade"

I Rabidweasel rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

* One Captain (Anniversary model counts as) (Combi-plasma, plasma pistol) - 96 pts
* One squad of scouts (4x Boltguns 1 x heavy bolter ) - 65 pts
* One Crusader Squad (7 chainswords, Sword Brother pistol and power sword) - 108 pts
One Crusader Squad (4 boltguns, Sword Brother Combi-Melta chainsword) - 84 pts
* Four Marines with Flamers - 66 pts
Three Marines with Meltaguns - 90 pts

* One Marine with Gravgun - 28 pts
* One squad of Sword Brethren (5x Bolt pistols & Power Swords) - 100 pts
* One Rhino (2x Storm Bolters) - 74pts

From Codex: Space Marines of total value 711 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templar's and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

20180531 191052 resized

I, Ashmantle, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Salamanders Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete 1 Primaris Librarian of total value of 105 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Points cost according to Codex Adeptus Astartes Space Marines, I apologize should it be incorrect due to changes in Chapter Approved. If that is the case I would appreciate it if someone would let me know.

Before:

gallery_68666_14647_204249.jpg

A few of those sneaky space marines in black made me aware of this challenge and nudged me... a few times. Lol. So here a stand.

I, Spaz, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Space Marine Raptors Chatper and the Liber Astartes; vow to complete one Spartan Assault Tank for a total of 417 points, on or before August 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker till the end of the year.

gallery_100599_13796_59506.jpg

I LutherMax rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Raptors Space Marines and vow to complete 1x Intercessor squad with auxiliary grenade launcher and 1x Predator with autocannon and lascannon sponsons of total value 271 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

etl1.jpg

etl2.jpg

I so very nearly missed getting into this, but...

I NiceGuyAdi rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Raven Guard Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete:

-1x Company Champion (40pts)

-5x Tartaros Terminators (247pts)

of total value 287pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

ETL_VI_vow_1.jpg?raw=1

... and is our way the Sons of Corax strike from the shadows at the hour of twilight.

Take that ya fripping hereticks and zenos ;) 

Now let's remember to help "nudge" each other to Completion of our Vows and follow up on a magnificent start Brothers. :D

...ah, the hell with it.

I, Firepower, Bane of Kitten Heresy, Curmudgeonly Ancient and Bearer of the Paddleum, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyal Astartes and vow to complete 1 Terminator Chaplain with Storm Bolter of total value 102 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Now I have to find my damn camera. That's the first little annoyance. :tongue.:

Edit: Before Pic added to oath post.

gallery_38474_6916_15839.jpg

...ah, the hell with it.

I, Firepower, Bane of Kitten Heresy, Curmudgeonly Ancient and Bearer of the Paddleum, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyal Astartes and vow to complete 1 Terminator Chaplain with Storm Bolter of total value 102 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Now I have to find my damn camera. That's the first little annoyance. :P

Woohoo!

WIP of my sniper scouts.

Mars camo done :tu:

med_gallery_63428_11269_391137.jpeg

Edit:

And the captain’s relic blade. I have only a cheap airbrush (and I got it for free from a mate, making it the cheapest airbrush ever!) but I could never have done anything like this without it.

med_gallery_63428_11269_195067.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_11269_396616.jpeg

I was able to complete my 2nd vow today. Pics below!!!

med_gallery_107942_14582_1512523.jpg

I'll be working on vow #3 today and load pics later. Sorry my vows are small, bunch of stuff going on this past few months that I want to make sure I complete what I said I will lol.

Vow Update,

My second crusader squad is now finished, this took me a bit longer than the first (2 weeks vs 1 week) but my ZEAL never faltered!

With this unit done I am half way through my first vow, I will keep pushing and hope to have my vow complete by the end of June :)

x5laFIk.jpg
NEwS4w7.jpg
hiwjHue.jpg
FjMaYaC.jpg

Thank you very much, Captain Semper. And thank you for organising such a detailed multi-factional painting competition.

Had a game of 7th edition with my Gladius strike force yesterday to fire up my inspiration too. It was messy fighting against the Nurgle formations from Traitor Legions and we called it a draw in the end.

I did have a query. I was unable to load full sized painted model pictures, like my whirlwind (the second photo in my album), so I had to resize the picture to medium with an online tool. Are pictures from digital cameras generally too big to load to my gallery without doctoring them first?

LGS: I usually have to resize the pics I take with my phone on my computer before they are the right size to load on the B&C gallery. Worth the extra step for such a convenience to me. :)

Thank you very much, Captain Semper. And thank you for organising such a detailed multi-factional painting competition.

Had a game of 7th edition with my Gladius strike force yesterday to fire up my inspiration too. It was messy fighting against the Nurgle formations from Traitor Legions and we called it a draw in the end.

I did have a query. I was unable to load full sized painted model pictures, like my whirlwind (the second photo in my album), so I had to resize the picture to medium with an online tool. Are pictures from digital cameras generally too big to load to my gallery without doctoring them first?

Protip, you can use ms paint to resize your pics, I usually just halve the resolution and it brings them down enough to use the b&c uploader.

I LutherMax rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Raptors Space Marines and vow to complete 1x Intercessor squad with auxiliary grenade launcher and 1x Predator with autocannon and lascannon sponsons of total value 271 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Hidden Content

etl1.jpg

etl2.jpg

Welcome LutherMax - good luck with those Raptors! :thumbsup:

I so very nearly missed getting into this, but...

I NiceGuyAdi rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Raven Guard Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete:

-1x Company Champion (40pts)

-5x Tartaros Terminators (247pts)

of total value 287pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Hidden Content

ETL_VI_vow_1.jpg?raw=1

Welcome NiceGuyAdi, great Termies there; Beautiful models for sure... Good luck!

...ah, the hell with it.

Now I have to find my damn camera.  That's the first little annoyance. :tongue.:

Aahhh, Firepower... Welcome back Oddball, and good luck with finding that camera - do not test that Chaplain's patience! :laugh.:

OK, about loading images... 

There is a limit to the size of the file that you can upload to the B&C gallery... I had that problem myself at some point. I guess it has to do with the settings of your camera /mobile phone. Try re-sizing the images to bring them down to B&C requirements. Not a tech experts myself, but if you want further assistance, maybe get in touch with @WarriorFish - he'll be more able to help.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

...ah, the hell with it.

Now I have to find my damn camera.  That's the first little annoyance. :tongue.:

Aahhh, Firepower... Welcome back Oddball, and good luck with finding that camera - do not test that Chaplain's patience! :laugh.:

I never left.  I merely slumber in my sarcophagus, to be awakened when paddlin's are due.

I posted the Before Pic two posts down, but I'll move it to the oath post for your convenience.  Gotta find that camera sooner or later all the same.  As a Chaplain myself, I know better than to test the patience of those whom wield the paddleum :teehee:

@Captain Semper- I was incorrect with the points for my vow. It ended up being 417, not 320. I edited my orininal post.

OK, fixed! :)

...ah, the hell with it.

I never left.  I merely slumber in my sarcophagus, to be awakened when paddlin's are due.

I posted the Before Pic two posts down, but I'll move it to the oath post for your convenience.  Gotta find that camera sooner or later all the same.  As a Chaplain myself, I know better than to test the patience of those whom wield the paddleum :teehee:

Ahh, the paddleum... It all comes back now, all those pleasant memories of the ETLs of old... :P

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived