Sorry for the almost late entry, my brothers on the Black Templar forum have made me aware of this as i've recently start my Templar Crusade. Some of my models don't fit into a "valid" squad as i have a number of special weapons that don't fit into a valid squad so will list them separately. I've stripped the paint from a few of my old models and based them ready to fly the Templar flag as part of my "Redemption Crusade"
I Rabidweasel rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...
* One Captain (Anniversary model counts as) (Combi-plasma, plasma pistol) - 96 pts
* One squad of scouts (4x Boltguns 1 x heavy bolter ) - 65 pts
* One Crusader Squad (7 chainswords, Sword Brother pistol and power sword) - 108 pts
* One Crusader Squad (4 boltguns, Sword Brother Combi-Melta chainsword) - 84 pts
* Four Marines with Flamers - 66 pts
* Three Marines with Meltaguns - 90 pts
* One Marine with Gravgun - 28 pts
* One squad of Sword Brethren (5x Bolt pistols & Power Swords) - 100 pts
* One Rhino (2x Storm Bolters) - 74pts
From Codex: Space Marines of total value 711 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templar's and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.