+++Space Marines Outpost+++

Congratulations on our 5th completion LutherMax - they look mighty impressive! 

Now guys, seriously, you have the most resources among all forums in the ETL and yet you have a completion rate of just 35% - woefully low for this stage of the event... You really need to step up and utilise those resources - and the clock is ticking... C'mon, the BAs are at 53% and the Chaos Marines have managed a 52% already... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

There’s a lot of incomplete first vows out there. I’m really hoping we see a flurry of completions in the next few days.

Mine is almost done and I imagine this is the case for most others. Hopefully we make a break with tradition and have the most completions this year!

Vow One complete

All together

R8wIfwS.jpg

Squad Barney

wWV3ZR6.jpg

Squad Montana

21dee7Q.jpg

I declare this minor victory for the Adeptus Astartes, the Liber Astartes, the Ravenspire, Overlord Race Bannon and the Emperor.

Now to see if I have time for a vehicle or something..

Good luck with your vows fellow Chapter Masters and High Marshals!

OK I'm an insomniac tonight so its time for vow 2.

I, longjohnsilver, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux, for the second time on the side of the Space Crows chapter and the Liber Astartes and vow to complete a Whirlind with a Vengeance missile launcher ,for 104 points on or before August 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker till the end of the year.

pZfIjPm.jpg

Cheers for comments.

Pads done as follows (proper way):

1. Painted, decal on etc.

2. Satin Varnish

3. Dusting of weathering powder, focusing on corners and bottom of pad

4. Weathering powder fixer

5. Matt varnish over the whole lot.

My fast way (method used for these guys):

1. Painted, decal on etc.

2. Matt Varnish

3. Dusting of weathering powder, focusing on corners and bottom of pad

4. Matt varnish over the whole lot

Hope that helps, I use both methods depending on time I have.

And excuse the double post but:

VOW COMPLETE

gallery_36568_13518_30878.jpg

Lieutenant

gallery_36568_13518_16615.jpg

Intercessors

gallery_36568_13518_26827.jpg

Inceptors

gallery_36568_13518_86075.jpg

Hellblasters

gallery_36568_13518_32598.jpg

Ancient

gallery_36568_13518_54994.jpg

Aggressors

gallery_36568_13518_48754.jpg

Rievers

Please note the lack of bases, grenades and leather needing a brown wash and overly thick high lights are all noted and shall be addressed where possible (bases when I base the whole army, grenades when I get more Agrax Earthshade, overly thick highlights when I get a detail brush that lasts more then three seconds of painting)

And as a follow up

I, Brother Argent, vow to address my lack of ZEAL in my past vow and on my painting station by vowing to complete a Chaplain in Terminator Armour and a Chaplain on foot coming to a total of 187 points by the end of July.

gallery_36568_13518_24110.jpg

IRON AND BLOOD BROTHERS!!!!!!!!

@ brother argent;

nice models. I really like the banner on the ancient.

I like you coulour palette also nice and colourfull.

@jag templar:jawdrop: :jawdrop:  omg, what level or realism ypu managed to achieve. I absolutely love them. The crosses are painted? Dit you use a template or did you freehand them?

Rinke

@jag templar:jawdrop::jawdrop: omg, what level or realism ypu managed to achieve. I absolutely love them. The crosses are painted? Dit you use a template or did you freehand them?

Rinke

Hey thanks. They are decals. Just plenty of Micro Set and Sol and varnish over the top to make them look like they are part of the model.

Congratulations Jackman, great base too! :tu:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE 12th WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL SCORE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived