Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Space Marines Outpost+++

ETL VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VI

• Please log in to reply
633 replies to this topic

Brother Carpenter

Brother Carpenter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 153 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars, Steel legion

I Falcongek rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black templars and vow to complete Our esteemed High Marshall Hellbrecht, and our most hounoured reclusiarch Grimaldus and his retinue of 3 cenobyte servitors of total value 296 (I used the SM codex) on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Spoiler

• Bronze Beast in the Dark, Race Bannon, Honda and 6 others like this
ETL VI Banner ETL VI Magister Faction Astartes

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,675 posts
  • Faction: Badab War Belligerents, T'au

More recruits and steady progress: fantastic! Keep it up, folks! thumbsup.gif

On a personal note, I've been making slow but steady progress with my Tactical Marines. Picture update soon. :)

• Honda likes this

gallery_45765_12339_109730.png

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Rogue

Rogue

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 629 posts
  • Faction: Red Brotherhood and Gorgons

I, Rogue, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes forum and the Gorgons chapter. I vow to complete one Techmarine (with servo-harness) with a points value of 85, on or before August 1st 2018.

(Yes, it's a very small vow, but I'm a very slow painter...)

Techmarine, vow 1

Here's how he looked on May 1st. Since then, he's been trimmed, cleaned up and base-coated.

• Bronze Beast in the Dark, Race Bannon, Honda and 7 others like this

sml_gallery_48988_15094_13535.png ETL_Medal_02.gif gallery_48988_15465_5689.png ETL_2018_Medal_04_ETL_Magister.gif

Last year: patriarch, magus, primus, iconward, abominant, five acolytes, ten brood brothers, clamavus, five aberrants, eight genestealers and three leman russ tanks painted; 188 marines, one assassin, a dreadnought, two land speeders and a stormtalon based

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,451 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Welcome to the new recruits! Things look strong for the Space Marines!

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

BadSanta

BadSanta

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 112 posts
  • Faction: Tyrant's Legion
I BadSanta rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astral Claws/Tiger Claws (Adeptus Astartes) and vow to complete:

1) Tactical Squad (10 man, plasmagun, heavy bolter, sergeant with combi-plasma & power sword) = 172 pts
2) Terminator Assault Squad (5 man, 3 x Thunderhammer + Shield, 2 x Twin LC) = 217 pts

of total value 389 pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here are the pictures of the models:
S0sZLGgrCAQ.jpgTep42LUaaDk.jpg

P.S. I was off the game for a year at least and I am don't sure what units point cost I've posted is true. Correct me if I was wrong.

• Bronze Beast in the Dark, Race Bannon, Brother Casman and 5 others like this

WIP - Red Corsairs

ETL_2016_Banner_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01d.jpgETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gifETL_Medal_03.gif

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,451 posts

Good to see you again Bad Santa - I'm sure someone will double-check the points - otherwise I'll do it, no prob! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,675 posts
  • Faction: Badab War Belligerents, T'au
Points values confirmed, BadSanta. :tu:
  • Captain Semper likes this

gallery_45765_12339_109730.png

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,500 posts
  • Faction: The Thousand Ideas

-=-=-=-= Vow complete! =-=-=-=-

From left to right: Codicier Domigan of the White Hawks, Chancellor Kamon of Junus, representing the Warminds Chapter, and Brother Ramirez, Warrior-Lexicanium of the Brotherhood of Crows.

gallery_46204_9220_8417.jpg

I am really happy with how Kamon's mask turned out - I'll put some more pictures up of the trio when I next get chance. happy.png

...Although now I see a mould line on Ramirez's hood, that needs sorting out.
Drat. sweat.gif

Still, that's one vow down, and gives me plenty of time to consider what to do next. biggrin.png

• Bronze Beast in the Dark, Race Bannon, Honda and 11 others like this

NovemberIX

NovemberIX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,016 posts
  • Faction: November Warriors

I finally have my vow filled out, it only took a week ;) I look forward to the first weeks breakdown to see how we're doing in relation to the other factions.

• Race Bannon, Honda, Captain Semper and 1 other like this

Honda

Honda

++ HOSTICUS PLAUSTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,549 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Quick update:

Leg assemblies finished and primered:

gallery_15184_7227_750579.jpg

All of the guards and whatnots will be painted separately and attached  later.

As I started working  on the upper bodies, I scraped off the skull on the cog and placed something better because <mytoyz>

gallery_15184_7227_788823.jpg

ONWARDS BROTHERS!

• Race Bannon, Dracos, Captain Semper and 6 others like this
Posted Image

"All those rumors about us being intolerant and stubborn really just evolved from our history. We're actually just a fun bunch of guys who enjoy burning witches" - Anon

Brother Argent

Brother Argent

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,812 posts
  • Faction: Currently - Iron Heralds

Nicely done Ace.  Thats got to be one of the first completions for the ETL this year.  GO LIBER!!!!

Honda

Honda

++ HOSTICUS PLAUSTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,549 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
I look forward to the first weeks breakdown to see how we're doing in relation to the other factions.

WE ARE GOING TO PLACE OUR BOOTS ON VICTORY'S THROAT AND LEAVE THEM THERE UNTIL IT YIELDS TO OUR INEVITABILITY...

• Race Bannon, Brother Captain Ed, Kierdale and 2 others like this
Posted Image

"All those rumors about us being intolerant and stubborn really just evolved from our history. We're actually just a fun bunch of guys who enjoy burning witches" - Anon

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,451 posts

-=-=-=-= Vow complete! =-=-=-=-

From left to right: Codicier Domigan of the White Hawks, Chancellor Kamon of Junus, representing the Warminds Chapter, and Brother Ramirez, Warrior-Lexicanium of the Brotherhood of Crows.

Hidden Content

I am really happy with how Kamon's mask turned out - I'll put some more pictures up of the trio when I next get chance. happy.png

...Although now I see a mould line on Ramirez's hood, that needs sorting out.
Drat. sweat.gif

Still, that's one vow down, and gives me plenty of time to consider what to do next. biggrin.png

woot.gif

Excellent Ace, excellent! This is the second completion so far in the entire ETL! I look forward for your follow up - and yes, you should expect the Weekly Update out on Wednesday... 

I finally have my vow filled out, it only took a week msn-wink.gif I look forward to the first weeks breakdown to see how we're doing in relation to the other factions.

WOW! That's a serious vow - very intimidating looking at this stage! Good luck mate... you're gonna need it!

Quick update:

Leg assemblies finished and primered:

Hidden Content

All of the guards and whatnots will be painted separately and attached  later.

As I started working  on the upper bodies, I scraped off the skull on the cog and placed something better because <mytoyz>

Hidden Content

ONWARDS BROTHERS!

Promising Honda, very promising! yes.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!
  • CaptnRussia likes this

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,500 posts
  • Faction: The Thousand Ideas

woot.gif

Excellent Ace, excellent! This is the second completion so far in the entire ETL! I look forward for your follow up - and yes, you should expect the Weekly Update out on Wednesday...

I had no idea I'd been that fast. eek.gif

I was just having fun painting so many colours! laugh.png

Either way, I'm confident that my brothers will turn this first step into a march towards victory! happy.png

Some fantastic models on display so far in this thread, I'm really looking forward to seeing them painted!

Nicely done Ace. Thats got to be one of the first completions for the ETL this year. GO LIBER!!!!

I couldn't go representing the Liber Heraldry Department at anything less than 100% effort now, could I? laugh.png

Excited to see if anyone else can finish a vow before the Wednesday update - onwards, brothers!

• Race Bannon, Captain Semper and CaptnRussia like this

Kisada

Kisada

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 904 posts
  • Faction: Black Templar

I Kisada rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete 5 Reivers, 3 Aggressors, and 3 Inceptors for a total value of 346 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Chapters will be Celestial Lions for the Inceptors, Executioners for the Aggressors, and undecided for the Reivers (but an Imperial Fist Successor for sure).

Picture only shows 3 Reivers because initially I thought I was going to just do them as splash in for my counts as Deathwatch primaris army ... but I've since decided to make a full squad of 5.  I will update with a new picture later showing the 5 reivers.

Spoiler

• Race Bannon, Dracos, Honda and 5 others like this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
QUOTE (Nobu @ Feb 1 2012, 01:38 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2982745]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]
We'll crusade them so hard they'll die to death.

[img=http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Banner_02_Oathbraker_.jpg][img=http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_6916/gallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg][img=http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_12908/gallery_45765_12908_58195.png][img=http://i.imgur.com/CdLHFYf.jpg][img=http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_11559/gallery_45765_11559_3638.png]

Mordian Glory

Mordian Glory

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 398 posts

I Mordian Glory rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars and vow to complete 4x Crusdaer Squads (made up for 10 Neophytes, 21 Initiates and 4 sword brothers with 4x plasma guns, 4x Heavy Bolters, 2x Combi Grav and 2x combi plasma) of total value 539 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

w9W6Hev.jpg

Edited by Mordian Glory, 08 May 2018 - 09:10 AM.

• Race Bannon, Honda, Brother Casman and 3 others like this

"I once gave the order to one of my platoons to fix bayonets and charge a squad of genestealers. If they believed in the emperor hard enough they could win... I don't think they believed enough..."

WhkeMH9.jpg
v9Z8gMi.jpg
oJPD61i.jpg

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,530 posts
  • Faction: Pretty much all of them!

Quick progress report regarding my vow; we have a completed Tartaros Squad, apothecary and Knight Armiger

Spoiler

• Race Bannon, valhalla130, Honda and 2 others like this

gallery_84244_11417_1545.gifgallery_84244_11417_3775.gifgallery_84244_11417_2850.gifgallery_84244_11417_880.gifgallery_84244_11417_1641.gifgallery_84244_11417_2552.gifgallery_84244_11417_215.png gallery_84244_11417_18892.jpggallery_84244_11417_30096.jpggallery_84244_11417_17741.pnggallery_84244_11417_22884.png

Kisada

Kisada

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 904 posts
  • Faction: Black Templar

Started work on my first Celestial Lion inceptor

Spoiler

Edited by Kisada, 08 May 2018 - 11:27 AM.

• Race Bannon, valhalla130, Honda and 4 others like this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
QUOTE (Nobu @ Feb 1 2012, 01:38 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2982745]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]
We'll crusade them so hard they'll die to death.

[img=http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Banner_02_Oathbraker_.jpg][img=http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_6916/gallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg][img=http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_12908/gallery_45765_12908_58195.png][img=http://i.imgur.com/CdLHFYf.jpg][img=http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_11559/gallery_45765_11559_3638.png]

obsidian quacker

obsidian quacker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 128 posts
  • Faction: Whatever I fancy painting

A question about a relic leviathan dreadnought's loadout. The index states that it has heavy flamers, however I like the look of the twin linked volkite calivers. Would I be able to use the calivers as a counts as pattern of heavy flamer and a bit of technical fluff describing how they work? Or would that be a no no?

• Honda likes this

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei02.jpggallery_45765_12606_7212.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,451 posts
Yes you can. :)

obsidian quacker

obsidian quacker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 128 posts
  • Faction: Whatever I fancy painting

Thank you Captain Semper biggrin.png

• Captain Semper likes this

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei02.jpggallery_45765_12606_7212.png

Torbenos

Torbenos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 141 posts

The reinforcements of the 5th Company continues with the addition of Captain Vitellius.

QJswmPt.jpg

Hidden Content

Only one more Captain left to finish my first vow.

Edited by Torbenos, 08 May 2018 - 02:24 PM.

• Race Bannon, Honda, Captain Semper and 2 others like this

Dracos

Dracos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,176 posts
  • Faction: Warhawks (RG Successor)

I, Inquisitor Dracos, rise to the challenge of E Tenebris Lux on the side of Codex: Space Marines for the honor of the Warhawks Primaris <Raven Guard>. My vow is to complete ...

+Troops + Intercessor Squad [6], 109pts
- auxiliary grenade launcher

+ Heavy Support + Hellblaster Squad [5 x3], (165pts x3)

+ Flyer + Xiphon Interceptor [1], (240pts) for a Total: [844 pts]

... on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory. Failure will doom my soul and force me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

IMG 2115

Edited by Inquisitor Dracos, 08 May 2018 - 04:08 PM.

• Race Bannon, Honda, Brother Casman and 3 others like this

gallery_48988_10069_135.png  gallery_48988_15465_8206.png sml_gallery_7985_15940_5720.jpg

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,451 posts

Welcome Kisada, Mordian Glory and Inquisitor Dracos - Good luck to all!

And I can see some terrific WIPs too... brilliant! :)

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,720 posts

Didn't rmake it  Oh well. Next week is fine too. Will likely be a short while before I vow something else anyway.

At any rate, my first vow is complete:

med_gallery_65134_9442_204543.jpg

med_gallery_65134_9442_114109.jpg

Should probably go back to using my proper camera instead of my phone...

Edited by Reinhard, 08 May 2018 - 07:21 PM.

• Race Bannon, valhalla130, Honda and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VI

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users