+++Space Marines Outpost+++

I Falcongek rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black templars and vow to complete Our esteemed High Marshall Hellbrecht, and our most hounoured reclusiarch Grimaldus and his retinue of 3 cenobyte servitors of total value 296 (I used the SM codex) on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

SAM 4233

More recruits and steady progress: fantastic! Keep it up, folks! :thumbsup:

On a personal note, I've been making slow but steady progress with my Tactical Marines. Picture update soon. :)

I, Rogue, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes forum and the Gorgons chapter. I vow to complete one Techmarine (with servo-harness) with a points value of 85, on or before August 1st 2018.

(Yes, it's a very small vow, but I'm a very slow painter...)

Techmarine, vow 1

Here's how he looked on May 1st. Since then, he's been trimmed, cleaned up and base-coated.

Welcome to the new recruits! Things look strong for the Space Marines!

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I BadSanta rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astral Claws/Tiger Claws (Adeptus Astartes) and vow to complete:

1) Tactical Squad (10 man, plasmagun, heavy bolter, sergeant with combi-plasma & power sword) = 172 pts

2) Terminator Assault Squad (5 man, 3 x Thunderhammer + Shield, 2 x Twin LC) = 217 pts

of total value 389 pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here are the pictures of the models:

S0sZLGgrCAQ.jpgTep42LUaaDk.jpg

P.S. I was off the game for a year at least and I am don't sure what units point cost I've posted is true. Correct me if I was wrong.

-=-=-=-= Vow complete! =-=-=-=-

From left to right: Codicier Domigan of the White Hawks, Chancellor Kamon of Junus, representing the Warminds Chapter, and Brother Ramirez, Warrior-Lexicanium of the Brotherhood of Crows.

gallery_46204_9220_8417.jpg

I am really happy with how Kamon's mask turned out - I'll put some more pictures up of the trio when I next get chance. :happy.:

...Although now I see a mould line on Ramirez's hood, that needs sorting out.
Drat. :sweat:

Still, that's one vow down, and gives me plenty of time to consider what to do next. :biggrin.:

Quick update:

Leg assemblies finished and primered:

gallery_15184_7227_750579.jpg

All of the guards and whatnots will be painted separately and attached later.

As I started working on the upper bodies, I scraped off the skull on the cog and placed something better because <mytoyz>

gallery_15184_7227_788823.jpg

ONWARDS BROTHERS!

I look forward to the first weeks breakdown to see how we're doing in relation to the other factions.

WE ARE GOING TO PLACE OUR BOOTS ON VICTORY'S THROAT AND LEAVE THEM THERE UNTIL IT YIELDS TO OUR INEVITABILITY...

-=-=-=-= Vow complete! =-=-=-=-

From left to right: Codicier Domigan of the White Hawks, Chancellor Kamon of Junus, representing the Warminds Chapter, and Brother Ramirez, Warrior-Lexicanium of the Brotherhood of Crows.

Hidden Content

gallery_46204_9220_8417.jpg

I am really happy with how Kamon's mask turned out - I'll put some more pictures up of the trio when I next get chance. :happy.:

...Although now I see a mould line on Ramirez's hood, that needs sorting out.

Drat. :sweat:

Still, that's one vow down, and gives me plenty of time to consider what to do next. :biggrin.:

:woot:

Excellent Ace, excellent! This is the second completion so far in the entire ETL! I look forward for your follow up - and yes, you should expect the Weekly Update out on Wednesday...

I finally have my vow filled out, it only took a week :wink: I look forward to the first weeks breakdown to see how we're doing in relation to the other factions.

WOW! That's a serious vow - very intimidating looking at this stage! Good luck mate... you're gonna need it!

Quick update:

Leg assemblies finished and primered:

Hidden Content

gallery_15184_7227_750579.jpg

All of the guards and whatnots will be painted separately and attached later.

As I started working on the upper bodies, I scraped off the skull on the cog and placed something better because <mytoyz>

Hidden Content

gallery_15184_7227_788823.jpg

ONWARDS BROTHERS!

Promising Honda, very promising! :yes:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

:woot:

Excellent Ace, excellent! This is the second completion so far in the entire ETL! I look forward for your follow up - and yes, you should expect the Weekly Update out on Wednesday...

I had no idea I'd been that fast. :eek:

I was just having fun painting so many colours! :laugh.:

Either way, I'm confident that my brothers will turn this first step into a march towards victory! :happy.:

Some fantastic models on display so far in this thread, I'm really looking forward to seeing them painted!

Nicely done Ace. Thats got to be one of the first completions for the ETL this year. GO LIBER!!!!

I couldn't go representing the Liber Heraldry Department at anything less than 100% effort now, could I? :laugh.:

Excited to see if anyone else can finish a vow before the Wednesday update - onwards, brothers!

I Kisada rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete 5 Reivers, 3 Aggressors, and 3 Inceptors for a total value of 346 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Chapters will be Celestial Lions for the Inceptors, Executioners for the Aggressors, and undecided for the Reivers (but an Imperial Fist Successor for sure).

Picture only shows 3 Reivers because initially I thought I was going to just do them as splash in for my counts as Deathwatch primaris army ... but I've since decided to make a full squad of 5.  I will update with a new picture later showing the 5 reivers.

W5OJavA.jpg

I Mordian Glory rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars and vow to complete 4x Crusdaer Squads (made up for 10 Neophytes, 21 Initiates and 4 sword brothers with 4x plasma guns, 4x Heavy Bolters, 2x Combi Grav and 2x combi plasma) of total value 539 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

w9W6Hev.jpg

A question about a relic leviathan dreadnought's loadout. The index states that it has heavy flamers, however I like the look of the twin linked volkite calivers. Would I be able to use the calivers as a counts as pattern of heavy flamer and a bit of technical fluff describing how they work? Or would that be a no no?

I, Inquisitor Dracos, rise to the challenge of E Tenebris Lux on the side of Codex: Space Marines for the honor of the Warhawks Primaris <Raven Guard>. My vow is to complete ...

+Troops + Intercessor Squad [6], 109pts
- auxiliary grenade launcher

+ Heavy Support + Hellblaster Squad [5 x3], (165pts x3)

+ Flyer + Xiphon Interceptor [1], (240pts) for a Total: [844 pts]

... on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory. Failure will doom my soul and force me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

Welcome Kisada, Mordian Glory and Inquisitor Dracos - Good luck to all!

And I can see some terrific WIPs too... brilliant! :)

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived