+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Ha! Not so silent after all! 

Brother Lemartes, that's an excellent vow that maximises the points per model ratio! A much needed vow for the BAs - good luck with it!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

WIP, but still: the 1st squad is about ready and I like them. I will now move to the Whirlwind and maybe I'll get back to add a thing or two before the vow is annouced complete :)
Sorry for the poor quality of my room lamps.

med_gallery_105306_14251_242860.jpg

gallery_105306_14251_153248.jpg
gallery_105306_14251_40722.jpg

Alright, I won't be able to start working on it until next week due still being busy moving but just to get the first vow in (don't worry, I'll finish it :tongue.: ).

I sfPanzer rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete a Gravis Captain and 5 Intercessors with Bolt Rifle for a total value of 224 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring eternal glory to me, the Knights of Baal and the Blood Angels. Failure will doom me to wear the badge of Oath-breaker until the year-end.

R9AN4n6.jpg

(don't mind the Hellblaster on the sprue, those will come later :tongue.: )

Happy to have you on board! How is the move going anyway?

I, Daemonifugue, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete 1 Land Raider Redeemer (storm bolter), 1 Razorback (twin assault cannon and hunter killer), 1 Razorback (twin lascannon), 1 Hunter, 1 Vindicator and 1 Stormtalon (twin assault cannon and stormstrike missiles) for a total value of 1013pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to the Flesh Eaters chapter and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_14515/med_gallery_65393_14515_1004937.jpg

Great vow - and I'm a tad jealous about that Vindicator! Will you be airbrushing, or doing it the classic way?

Oh, and is the LR dozer blade Puppetwar?

Time to get this show on the road then!

I Schwills rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Sons of Sanguinius and vow to complete:

1 x Land Raider Excelsior 428pts

1 x Rhino Primaris 170pts 

1 x Assault Squad, 8 men, 2 melta guns, Jump packs, No Upgrades for the Sergeant 162pts

2 x Predator, Twin Las, 2x Las 380pts

Total Points: 1140pts

This shall be done on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Another excellently sized vow! Glad to see we're cranking up the average this year!

Will be paying attention to this one as I have those tanks to paint in my backlog (doubtful for this ETL as they aren't ready...)

I Brother Lemartes rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the following:  

-Captain

Selections: Inferno pistol, Jump Pack, Thunder hammer

-Captain in Cataphractii Armour

Selections: Combi-melta, Relic blade

-Librarian

Selections: Bolt pistol, Force sword, Jump Pack

-Lieutenant

Selections: Chainsword, Master-crafted boltgun

-Lieutenant

Selections: Hand flamer, Jump Pack, Power fist

-Malakim Phoros

-Sanguinary Priest

Selections: Bolt pistol, Power fist

-The Sanguinor

-Furioso Dreadnought

Selections: Frag cannon, Furioso fist, Heavy flamer, Smoke launchers

-Furioso Dreadnought

Selections: Frag cannon, Furioso fist, Smoke launchers, Storm bolter

-Terminator Ancient

Selections: Thunder hammer

of total value 1,483 pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Jump packs are on the SG Sprue behind them. I need to give Malakim Phoros a head swap with the one behind him. Definitely let me know if the Sanguinor or Malakim Phoros conversions/kitbashes aren't cool. Also, I will be giving the priest a jump pack, but I did not include the points for it. 

Oh and the dreadnought frag cannon was primed mephiston red awhile ago while the body was primed white recently. Funny considering that's the opposite of how it will end up... 

Another huge, huge vow! Loads of time to do it, so pace yourself and please show us your WIPs as you go along! :smile.:

Alright, I won't be able to start working on it until next week due still being busy moving but just to get the first vow in (don't worry, I'll finish it :tongue.: ).

I sfPanzer rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete a Gravis Captain and 5 Intercessors with Bolt Rifle for a total value of 224 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring eternal glory to me, the Knights of Baal and the Blood Angels. Failure will doom me to wear the badge of Oath-breaker until the year-end.

R9AN4n6.jpg

(don't mind the Hellblaster on the sprue, those will come later :tongue.: )

Happy to have you on board! How is the move going anyway?

Happy to be able to take part for the first time. ;)

It's not going very smooth at all but I manage somehow.

WIP, but still: the 1st squad is about ready and I like them. I will now move to the Whirlwind and maybe I'll get back to add a thing or two before the vow is annouced complete :smile.:

med_gallery_105306_14251_242860.jpg

gallery_105306_14251_153248.jpg

gallery_105306_14251_40722.jpg

That's a WIP? :eek:

WIP, but still: the 1st squad is about ready and I like them. I will now move to the Whirlwind and maybe I'll get back to add a thing or two before the vow is annouced complete :smile.:

That's a WIP? :eek:

I know, right? Blood Angels quality! :D

And the really heavy stuff is making an appearance! Looking good James, this is a mighty impressive kit! I really look forward to see it done!

Ok, now let's see some more Blood Angels joining in... From Successor Chapters perhaps? 

@Jolemai - thanks for the encouragement! All painting will be done by hand and then each tank will be battered to hell. (I really need to get a plog up for my Flesh Eaters). The dozer blades are from Kromlech I believe, my army theme is a battered armoured column with a few fliers as outriders.

@Semper - 2nd founding chapter right here buddy!

Ok, now let's see some more Blood Angels joining in... From Successor Chapters perhaps?

Well I might be able to provide a WIP of my Knights of Baal tomorrow. :P

I don’t have a picture to post as I’m on my way to work this morning right now, but I have probably two hours left on my 10 intercessors before they are done. Really all that’s left is the bolters, and some stuff on the sergeants. My lieutenant is about half done. The blue basecoat on my libraran is also done, but he definitely needs the most work of everything on my current vow.

I Princeps Charlo rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete a Venerable Knight Styrix Chassis & two Warding Knight Armiger Chassis of total value of 980pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

oc2tB9s.jpg

I, Zeller, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow 2.66 squads of 5 man Intercessors of total value equaling 236 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

gallery_26057_14530_175573.jpg

@Jolemai - thanks for the encouragement! All painting will be done by hand and then each tank will be battered to hell. (I really need to get a plog up for my Flesh Eaters). The dozer blades are from Kromlech I believe, my army theme is a battered armoured column with a few fliers as outriders.

@Semper - 2nd founding chapter right here buddy!

Kromlech! Knew it was one of those, cheers :tu: and yes, a plog is a must :)

I don’t have a picture to post as I’m on my way to work this morning right now, but I have probably two hours left on my 10 intercessors before they are done. Really all that’s left is the bolters, and some stuff on the sergeants. My lieutenant is about half done. The blue basecoat on my libraran is also done, but he definitely needs the most work of everything on my current vow.

No rush, we can see them when you have time - if you want to show them that is :)

I Princeps Charlo rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete a Venerable Knight Styrix Chassis & two Warding Knight Armiger Chassis of total value of 980pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

oc2tB9s.jpg

Redemption awaits? TBF you've been painting like a boss this year and I look forward to mullering them in person later this year or next ;)

I, Zeller, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow 2.66 squads of 5 man Intercessors of total value equaling 236 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

gallery_26057_14530_175573.jpg

Welcome to the event :) Units have to be legal ones so for the event that comes in at 252 points for one 8-man and one 5-man squad at base cost. Am I missing any melee upgrades on the Sergeants?

Looking forward to some great-looking results!

oc2tB9s.jpg
Redemption awaits? TBF you've been painting like a boss this year and I look forward to mullering them in person later this year or next ;)

That's the plan!

After these guys I'll do a HQ for the ARENA!

Have a cool idea...

Archived