+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Can this be used for a future vow?

Only the area around the assault ramp has bee painted a bit, before assembly, so that the door can open (yes, the interior is already painted).

WIP Land Raider Crusader

Hey Jolemai,

Since I don't have a game plan to get those last two guys, an 8 and 5 works for me. They each have a sergeant with a chainsword and each squad has a single auxiliary grenade launcher.

Welcome Charlo - good to see ya again. And what a vow man! Good luck to you! :)

I, Zeller, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow 2.66 squads of 5 man Intercessors of total value equaling 236 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

Hi Zeller and welcome to the ETL. :) As Jolemai correctly said, every vow should consist of game-legal units. As such I'm going with the 8 and 5-strong squads to a total value of 252pts. If there is a change to that let me know to adjust accordingly! :)

Keep going Blood Angels, this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update. If you want to go in and make the Blood Angels look strong in this first Weekly Update go ahead and make your vow! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hi Guys!!!! First small WIP.

The land speeders are in good speed, a little more work of painting and assembly is needed. The Vindicator with the primer ready and started with some black and brown details for the metal and gold. The Predator Baal continues in sprue and the Captain is still primed.

gallery_70994_14469_395244.jpg

Come on, I want to see some wip more, for Sanguinius and the Emperor!!!!!

Right folks, our initial flurry has been great and we're approaching 20 participants withing the first week.

Remember, we can't get any new Frater for our crusade after June 1st so if you're lurking, get them them in now so you can make a start!

I Arkhanist rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete

• 14 Death Company​ with Jump Packs; 10 with bolters & chainswords, 2 with bolters and Power swords, and 2 with Thunder hammers.
  • Lemartes, Guardian of the Lost

of total value 449 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

ETL VI 1st vow

Yes, that is a BNIB Lemartes that's been floating around in my bits box since not long after he came out. I have the 90's era version somewhere... Toddlers+bank holiday has slowed me down a bit, but now I've posted this I can finally start painting!

(edit: fixed formatting)

Jolemai or Captain Semper, can I get an answer on my post #101 ? 

Can I use that Crusader for a vow?

Sorry Spyro, missed that one. Well, given that the interior is done it is too far gone but you may still enter it but with a penalty. PM me to discuss.

I Brother Carn rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Anges and vow to complete two captains of total value 262 pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

med_gallery_82196_14224_75192.jpg

Captain - Jump pack, master crafted boltgun, relic blade

Captain - Terminator armour, thunder hammer, combi-plasma (with the lack of CHOOOM at the moment... I hope that is okey?)

I plan to join with more vow's later on, but lack the models at the moment, so lets start in smal scale this year! Last time i barley made it with a half Imperial fist army..

I Ultra kblock rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angelsand vow to complete

10 man Intercessor Squad with Bolt Rifles

1 Primaris Captain with Plasma Pistol and Power Fist (GW Store Anniversary model)

of total value 279 Pts. on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

gallery_103521_14544_136576.jpg

I Brother Aether rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete:

• 1 Captain with Jump Pack, Power Sword
  • 1 Brother Corbulo

2018 Blood&Zeal HQ Post

• 5 Scouts (4 x Sniper Rifles, 1 x Missile Launcher) – Approved by Semper and Jolemai, so long as my color scheme significacntly differs from the 'used' condition they were acquired in.

Sniper Scouts WIP (ETL?)

• 10 Scouts (9 x Bolters, 1 x Heavy Bolter)

Bolter Scouts

Bolter Scouts with HB

of total value 407 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

[Apologies if any math(s) are off, please let me know if they need to be fixed/adjusted!]

Note: This will be my initial vow (which is admittedly of modest size), and if things go well I will plan to expand this further – life is a bit busier than I anticipated, but I want to make sure that I get a vow out before the deadline!

I've never done an ETL before and I'm mostly a lurker around here, but it's time to get involved.  I've been wanting to do a custom Marine Successor Chapter for a long time - and what better choice is there than to be a Son of Sanguinius?  I've had several of these kits sitting in my hobby queue since 5th edition, so this has been a long time coming. 

I finally decided to get started on this army around a month ago, and no more than a week later did I see Jolemai's thread recruiting for ETL VI.  As a Sisters of Battle player, my faith is greater than most - so when I just happen to end almost a decade of procrastination right at the same time as ETL coming back... surely that must be a sign from The Emperor Himself!

Therefore...

I, Bishoujo, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrea Lux VI on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete:

10x Assault Marines (9x Bolt Pistol and Chainsword, Sergeant w/ 2x Chainswords)

10x Vanguard Veterans (5x Lighting Claw pair, 5x Stormshield, 4x Power Axe, Relic Blade on Sergeant)

for a total value of 466 points on or before August 1st, 2018.  Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

HlKHRW4.jpg?2

nCz64h1.jpg?2

I, Grazcruzk, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete one Primaris Repulsor equipped with Las Talon, Twin Las Cannon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon, x5 Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, x2 Krakstorm Grenade Launchers, and Ironhail Heavy Stubber- a total value of 350pts. This vow will be completed before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

32116822_2015145995193436_10875214706549

I've never done an ETL before and I'm mostly a lurker around here, but it's time to get involved.  I've been wanting to do a custom Marine Successor Chapter for a long time - and what better choice is there than to be a Son of Sanguinius?  I've had several of these kits sitting in my hobby queue since 5th edition, so this has been a long time coming. 

I finally decided to get started on this army around a month ago, and no more than a week later did I see Jolemai's thread recruiting for ETL VI.  As a Sisters of Battle player, my faith is greater than most - so when I just happen to end almost a decade of procrastination right at the same time as ETL coming back... surely that must be a sign from The Emperor Himself!

Therefore...

I, Bishoujo, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrea Lux VI on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete:

10x Assault Marines (9x Bolt Pistol and Chainsword, Sergeant w/ 2x Chainswords)

10x Vanguard Veterans (5x Lighting Claw pair, 5x Stormshield, 4x Power Axe, Relic Blade on Sergeant)

for a total value of 466 points on or before August 1st, 2018.  Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

nCz64h1.jpg?2

What jump packs are those on the Vanguard Vets? They look pretty cool. 

I Indefragable rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the 11 units listed below of total value 1300pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.year-end

HQ:

Captain (Captain Blender)

-jump pack

-lightning claws x 2

(if you zoom in closely you'll see this is a conversion with BA iconography)

105pts

Captain (Captain Smash)

-jump pack

-thunder hammer

-storm shield

129pts

Captain in Cataphractii Terminator Armor (Captain Unkillable)

-combi-melta (pictured with both combi-volkite and combi-melta)

-thunder hammer

(using a Praetor in Cataphractii as counts-as)

166pts

TROOPS:

Intercessors x 5 (Intecessor Squad A)

-bolt rifles

-Sgt w/ bolt rifle + power sword

94pts

Intercessors x 5 (Intecessor Squad B)

-bolt rifles

94pts

Intercessors x 5 (Intecessor Squad C)

-bolt rifles

94pts

Intercessors x 5 (Intecessor Squad D)

-bolt rifles

94pts

FAST ATTACK:

Assault Marines x 8  (Assault Marines)

-jump packs

-inferno pistol x 2

-Sgt w/ inferno pistol + power sword

159pts

HEAVY SUPPORT:

Devastators x 5 (Devastators A)

-lascannon x 3

-Sgt w/ bolt pistol + chainsword

140pts

Devastators x 5 (Devastators B)

-lascannon x 3

-Sgt w/ bolter

140pts

Devastators x 5 (Devastators C)

-heavy bolter x 2

-Sgt w/ bolt pistol + chainsword

85pts

Total = 1300pts

Starting pics:

Hidden Content

HQ:

Captain Blender:

Captain Blender

Captain Smash:

Captain Smash

Captain Unkillable

Captain Unkillable

TROOPS:

Intercessor Squad A

Intercessor Squad A

Intercessor Squad B

Intercessor Squad B

Intercessor Squad C

Intercessor Squad C

Intercessor Squad D

Intercessor Squad D

FAST ATTACK:

Assault Marines

Assault Marines

HEAVY SUPPORT:

Devastators A

Devastators A

Devastators B

Devastators B

Devastators C

Devastators C

Schwills, that LR Captain is bloody ace!

Managed to get the weapons stuck together on the big boi Styrix:

Stuck the weapons together. Next stop is getting all the metal down on the armour plates!

Chainsword is in case I decide I want to use the CA Relic and the Codex isn't out in time for the doubles. Though, the Rad Cleanser's 2D6 auto-hits, wounding on a set 3+ with 3D(!!!!) may be too much to pass up!

Fnef5aI.jpg

UrszLtD.jpg

blood-angel-stand-horz.jpg

WHAT A COMEBACK!

Well done Blood Angels - this was a much needed boost! Congratulations to all newcomers and best of luck! 

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I The4thHorseman rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the 3 units listed below of total value 459 pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Astorath

Astorath

Captain :Jump Pack, Storm shield, Thunder Hammer

Capt Maxwell

Librarian Dreadnought :Furioso fist, Meltagun, Halberd

Libby Dread

++ Total: [23 PL, 459pts] ++

Archived