+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I Lynnean rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood angels and vow to complete Terminator Librarian: force sword, storm shield; 2x Contemptor dreadnought: kheres assault camnon, dreadnought ccw; of total value 473 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Good work everyone! I've got a picture of my vow progress to share today. I've been running her the last few weeks at 1500 and it's done pretty well.

Hidden Content

33871326_2044661945575174_24387999839236

Sorry for the lack of progress/pictures, I've been busy with shiny new dancing elfs and a genestealer cults commission.

Amazing stuff... Red and white always work well together - and white is such a large surface is always a challenge. Well done sir!

I Spyros rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow (for a second time) to complete:

i/ the 1st captain, Captain in Terminator Armour with Combi-melta & Relic Blade [145]

ii/ the 2nd captain, Captain with Plasma pistol & Relic Blade [102]

iii/ the 3rd captain, Captain with Master-crafted Boltgun & Relic Blade [98]

iv/ Chaplain in Terminator Armour (metal) with Storm Bolter & Crozius Arcanum [102]

v/ Ancient in Terminator Armour with single Lightning Claw [116]

of total value 563 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end !

Took me a while to choose all the right bits from the box, there's also a hand made combi-melta from a model that never completed... and a salvaged banner from another unfinished model. Anything that has a layer of colour there, will be repainted to fit the new models, I 'm not trying to take shortcuts, we Blood Angels are artisans after all.

Today is a great day, because...

VOW COMPLETED !

Hidden Content

gallery_93095_13469_255128.jpg

Meet the 1st captain Raphael (and accompanying chaplain and standard bearer), the 2nd captain Castiel, and the third captain Ramiel.

I 've never painted so many characters together, and that fast (all things considered)!

I went into further digging in my spares box until I was happy with the final result. We Blood Angels have so much bling to choose from, that some times you just can't decide on a shoulder pad or backpack...

I 'm very satisfied with the result and ready for the third vow...

Congrats Spyro, they look awesome... Now on to the politics of command! (with all those characters I mean) :D

I Lynnean rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood angels and vow to complete Terminator Librarian: force sword, storm shield; 2x Contemptor dreadnought: kheres assault camnon, dreadnought ccw; of total value 473 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Welcome to ETL VI Lynnean and good luck with it! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nothing better than a great game of 40k to get motivated for painting again. I made sure that I've nothing to do except for boring studying this weekend so I should finally be able to make some process on my vow and probably finish it even. ^^

I Spyros rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow (for the third time) to complete:

i/    a Land Raider Crusader with additional Multi-melta and Storm-bolter [169] *
ii/   a Whirlwind with a Whirlwind Vengeance Launcher [104]

of total value 273 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end !

ETL6 Vow3b

ETL6 Vow3a

* You may be wondering about my math since this Crusader should cost 337 points. You'll notice that there's a layer of colour around the frontal assault ramp, and that's why I needed it to open (so it was painted before assembly) so that I can see the painted interior (obviously painted before assembly). Captain Semper allowed this model to enter the competition but at half the cost of points because of the painted interior.

Well, you are relentless! :laugh.:

Good luck my friend! :thumbsup:

Perhaps you could reduce a bit the penalty on the Crusader because of my relentlessness? :biggrin.: 

No one will really be looking on the inside anyway... LOL 

@The4thHorseman: I'm really loving the idea you've got there. Using that dreadnought as a librarian is going to make for a much nicer looking libby dread over the GW model.

Final hour to be a Blood Angel for the ETL.

Final hour to claim our ETL banner:

gallery_62972_14467_40478.png

Final hour to help us make history, and to help yourself paint up a beautiful force of Marines, Knights, or Titans.

Final hour to help us stem the tide of Xenos and to defeat the Heretics at the Gates or Terra once more.

Final hour.

I Bother b rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood angels and vow to complete 5 D.C. Two with hammers one with ps and one with inferno pistol of total value points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

5 D.C. Two with hammers one with ps and one with inferno pistol.

med_gallery_101149_13675_471150.jpg

Edit:

Cheers and onward! I was in on time.

Edit: Added pre-paint photo.

Congrats and looking fwd for the next one! :tu:

I Bother b rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood angels and vow to complete 5 D.C. Two with hammers one with ps and one with inferno pistol of total value points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

5 D.C. Two with hammers one with ps and one with inferno pistol.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_101149_13675_471150.jpg

Edit:

Cheers and onward! I was in on time.

Edit: Added pre-paint photo.

Welcome to ETL VI - you are the last of the Blood Angels to join! :woot: Just let me know of the point total of your vow - it is left out probably due to some copy/paste mishap... ;)

Good news! Vow 1 is completed! Photo is uploaded to the gallery where it's all going. But I'm currently on mobile so can't post it here. Will edit it in later when I'm at a computer.

I'm registering the completion but please edit the pic here as soon as you get the chance... Any follow-up planned?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

vow 3

I bushman101 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete;

Captain (MC bolter, relic blade)

Primarius Lieutenant (MB bolter)

Primarius Lieutenant (power sword)

Primarius Lieutenant​ (power sword)

Lieutenant (JP, T Hammer, MC bolter)

Lieutenant​ (JP, S bolter)

Lieutenant​ (JP, MC bolter, power sword)

Lieutenant​ (JP, power sword, inferno pistol)

Lieutenant​ (T Hammer, MC bolter)

Lieutenant​ (MC bolter, power sword)

Lieutenant​ (power sword, combi, plasma)

Lieutenant​ (MC bolter, power fist)

Lieutenant​ (combi plasma)

Lieutenant​ (MC bolter)

of total value 1121 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

I'll post a pic below, when the primer is dry....

Archived