+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Sorry i have been MIA i took a break after the storm bird and started working on heresy thousand sons, which consumed most of my time. However i always kept in the back of my mind not to let my first love in warhammer down and this past week i worked to complete my thunderhawk. So here it is vow complete http://imgur.com/gallery/cjHVy8A

Fantastic pieces for a collection!

Figured I will have 2 days before 1st August at home, so I'm gonna beat you Zebulon to the first 5th vow this year ;)

I MAJKHEL rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete:
- a 3-man Scout bike squad - Sergeant with Thunder Hammer, one scout bike with Astartes Grenade launcher
for a total value of 98pts on or before August 1st, 2018.
Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_105306_14251_1726079.jpg

Sorry i have been MIA i took a break after the storm bird and started working on heresy thousand sons, which consumed most of my time. However i always kept in the back of my mind not to let my first love in warhammer down and this past week i worked to complete my thunderhawk. So here it is vow complete http://imgur.com/gallery/cjHVy8A

Wow! Now this is a big one! Congratulations james71989, this is a great completion and helps the BA cause immensely! 

Now let's see more completions guys, clock is ticking!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Figured I will have 2 days before 1st August at home, so I'm gonna beat you Zebulon to the first 5th vow this year ;)

Ahhh, that’s too bad...

I guess i’ll just have to one-up you!

I Zebulon rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete:

- that Baal Predator I have been flip-flopping about, with flamestorm cannon, heavy flamers and a storm Bolter for a total value of 166pts on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before:

ouRLzEo.jpg

Can anyone tell me if you count boltstorm gauntlets twice per model:

21 per body + 22 + 22 for each arm = 65 per man or only 43 ppm?

Captain in gravis armor gets 1 boltstorm gauntlet for 22pts.

An Aggressor gets 2 auto boltstorm gauntlets for 12pts.

Thanks Majkhel, I didn't realize I was looking at the wrong entry one being "Auto boltstorm gauntlets" the other just "Boltstorm gauntlet"

Aggressors (3) 63pts

Auto boltstorm gauntlets 36pts

Fragstorm grenade launchers 12pts

= 111pts

I Silas7 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the unit of Aggressors above whose points total 111 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_93928_14585_826406.jpg

Fabulous model and congratulations on the completion! And chance of both birds appearing together on a photo one day?

:Tu:

I MAJKHEL rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete:

- a 3-man Scout bike squad - Sergeant with Thunder Hammer, one scout bike with Astartes Grenade launcher

for a total value of 98pts on or before August 1st, 2018.

med_gallery_105306_14251_1726079.jpg

Two days... :eek

Scouts too... :eek

All the best with it and I look forward to seeing it complete :)

Ahhh, that’s too bad...

I guess i’ll just have to one-up you!

I Zebulon rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete:

- that Baal Predator I have been flip-flopping about, with flamestorm cannon, heavy flamers and a storm Bolter for a total value of 166pts on or before August 1st, 2018.

Before:

ouRLzEo.jpg

More madness... Love it!

:eek

Any distractions for you? All the best!

Thanks Majkhel, I didn't realize I was looking at the wrong entry one being "Auto boltstorm gauntlets" the other just "Boltstorm gauntlet"

Aggressors (3) 63pts

Auto boltstorm gauntlets 36pts

Fragstorm grenade launchers 12pts

= 111pts

I Silas7 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the unit of Aggressors above whose points total 111 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_93928_14585_826406.jpg

More vows coming in? What a super Sunday!

Haven't seen many BA Aggressors so I'm looking forward to your take on them. All the best for getting them done (which I'm sure you will!) :)

Managed to put basic coats of black, grey, red and steel before I left :D

Oh, and the hammer-hand is magnetized.

A good start.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_14251/med_gallery_105306_14251_50388.jpg

Now all that's left is to paint all the accessories, weapons, faces, screens, buttons, shading, highlighting, bases and... that's it! :P

Fortunately there are no gems or vials :D

Fabulous model and congratulations on the completion! And chance of both birds appearing together on a photo one day?

:Tu:

Ask and you shall receive

Sokar fleet https://imgur.com/gallery/pfOzIpG

Like Majkhel, early progress suggests it's going to be okay...

Bought a stippling sponge brush today, and really recommend the coverage and finish it gives to vehicles.

kgVTUgv.jpg

Also got some of the leadbelcher and warplock bronze down, may need some improvement though.

I have a good feeling about this tank.

Rhinos WIP

gallery_85153_13565_317053.png

What.

^^^

In the time you've done that I've been able to straighten my Scorpius top hatch and tidy up some red post-recess wash :eek: :blush

:thumbsup:

Now that is something. Such lovely models, stunning paint jobs, and it's great seeing them together. Thank you very much :)

Like Majkhel, early progress suggests it's going to be okay...

Bought a stippling sponge brush today, and really recommend the coverage and finish it gives to vehicles.

kgVTUgv.jpg

Also got some of the leadbelcher and warplock bronze down, may need some improvement though.

I have a good feeling about this tank.

What.

Right. Obviously I'm going about things wrong by batch painting. So fast :eek

Vow completed. A Knight Errant, the first of my Knight house, ready to support my Blood Angels. 

Don't think I have anything super simple to bang out in the remaining time, so that will be it for ETL for me. Great job everyone!

Congratulations on your completion! If you change you're mind there still over a week but otherwise thank you for your contribution :tu:

Do you have a link to any other work for your House? You've got a simple and effective (and neat!) colourscheme there and it will be cool to see how it develops :)

:thumbsup:

Majestic!

Archived