+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

church-doors.jpg

ETL VI IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges. 

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up. 

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report. 

Congratulations to all!

I 've never painted that much so fast before! It was glorious!

As another brother said, a few years break is what I need now, LOL

Now I'll continue with a handful of terminators to finish my 1st company list:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344142-charge-of-the-first-2000-points/

After that, it's time to enter the new era start building the reinforcements from Terra...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/338490-reinforcements-from-terra-2000pts/

So I just found out the ETL ended at 5pm. I thought it was Midnight it ended...

I feel gutted. Everything is done, I was just adding final touches in the couple of hours I thought I had left.

:(

IMG 3049

IMG 3050

IMG 3051

IMG 3052

IMG 3054

I feel gutted. Everything is done, I was just adding final touches in the couple of hours I thought I had left.

:sad.:

No worries. At least you got yourself some nice looking models :yes:

...I did consider PMing people who hadn’t completed to check/warn/motivate them, but then thought that might not be in the spirit of the event.

I bet those Chaos dogs would have no qualms *

* Not meant personally. Besides, I like dogs...

:sad.:

Don't worry about it! Your models look great and that's all that really matters! 

The rules were clear, ending 1st of August at 1700 GMT. Unfortunately there isn't a single universal time that would suit the entire planet.

But, as already pointed out, this was about painting, and while this was my first ETL, I 've never seen something so many models painted so quickly!

...I did consider PMing people who hadn’t completed to check/warn/motivate them, but then thought that might not be in the spirit of the event.

I have it on good Authority the Reclusiarch' vox network has been VERY busy, so certainly in the spirit ;)

If we need an extra 5 points, my total for 5 vanguard vets with thunderhammers, storm shields and a single meltabomb was actually 200 points. (forgot to add the meltabomb).

Technically you haven't vowed the meltabomb so it should not count. Unless it's visible on the pre-work photo you provided for it?

We all did an EPIC job as a community! I have never before experienced so much drive and positive motivation for painting ever :smile.: My brain is still vibrating with the aftershock.

Gotta watch out for those DVoS :tongue.:

If we need an extra 5 points, my total for 5 vanguard vets with thunderhammers, storm shields and a single meltabomb was actually 200 points. (forgot to add the meltabomb).

Technically you haven't vowed the meltabomb so it should not count. Unless it's visible on the pre-work photo you provided for it?

We all did an EPIC job as a community! I have never before experienced so much drive and positive motivation for painting ever :smile.: My brain is still vibrating with the aftershock.

Gotta watch out for those DVoS :tongue.:

It actually is in the pre-work photo:

gallery_40907_9492_768249.jpg

So, you know, I'm not actually talking out my rear end on this one. :p

Archived