+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

If it's there, Semper won't have any problems with it- remind him, after he makes an appearance with the first summary.

We might need those 5pts after all.

We were leading with 1pt last time :D

With the numbers I was getting between us and CSM we def need every little bit. So Everyone Should double,and triple check their Vows.

If it's there, Semper won't have any problems with it- remind him, after he makes an appearance with the first summary.

We might need those 5pts after all.

We were leading with 1pt last time :D

With the numbers I was getting between us and CSM we def need every little bit. So Everyone Should double,and triple check their Vows.

Did you just add up all the vows or did you also use the completion rate percentage to get the final score?

I was planning to do the calculations at some point as I can’t stand the wait. Haven’t had enough time to do that yet.. :)

Right, so, as a Chaos Worshipper, I've groused about the pretty much unfair advantage of the Adeptus Astartes subforums as a faction. And I'll likely grumble about it like an AoS Duradin next year.

Want to know what I'm not going to grumble about? You guys. To be honest, the Blood Angels have ALWAYS been strong contenders in ETL, bringing superior motivation where a lack of resources might otherwise hamper them. I always felt that if ANY sub forum, ANY sub-faction was going to be able to take us on and take us down, it would be you guys. And even then, DAMN was it a close finish! 

I will be graceful in defeat... and I'm going to say one thing. You Angels of Sanguinius better put up a good performance next year too. I want a good, intense fight between champions new and old. 

Congratulations.

Thanks to everyone in this sub-forum for putting in the monumental effort this year. It paid off and we gave the top faction a run for their money. Be sure to congratulate the Chaos team for their effort. I definitely felt their pressure which fueled my own progress.

Thanks to Captain Semper and our own Jolemai for leading us to greater glory! They have done wonderful miracles in keeping everyone up to date and encouraging everyone too.

Thank you guys, it's been a blast! Congratulations to the BAs - it was about time to re-establish themselves in the B&C painting Universe! :D 

Spagunk, I think you need to check out the B&C signature rules... ;)

We will try to get some medallion-style badges out soon, but until then, everyone pls make sure you abide by the rules of the forum on this matter (and every matter). :) 

Holy [swear]-a-moley! We did it!

Well done to everyone that completed, and all those that vowed - I look forward to seeing them done in RTS.

ETL really can come down to the wire, and I think a single completion can actually make all the difference.

Key lessons are to manage expectations, and not bite off more than you can chew - let the reign of the scions of sanguinius commence.

Also, well done to our rivals, inter and intra faction.

BOOM!

Can't believe we won, thought for sure we would get edged out by Chaos. I'm chuffed to be the forum champion too.

Well done to Jolemai for marshalling the forum, especially for getting me to sign up in the first place. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have gone quite so nuts for the last couple of months.

Cheers

LM

Archived