+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I, JJD, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete;

1 x Lieutenant 60ppm

Bolt pistol 0

Combi-plasma 15

Power sword 4

Total 79

3 x Ravenwing Black Knights 46ppm

3 x plasma talon 0

Total 138

med_gallery_74577_9223_112569.jpeg

For a total of 217 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

The basic build is complete, all magnetized. Now to figure out how and where to mount the additional stubber and then do quite a lot of gap filling.

wmFy1Oi.jpg?1

I, Spaced Hulk, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete:

1x Primaris Master, armed with a master crafted auto bolt rifle & power sword (95 pts)

1x Primaris Master, armed with a master crafted auto bolt rifle & power sword (95 pts)

1x Primaris Master, armed with a power fist & plasma pistol (106 pts)

gallery_917_13404_338410.jpg

For a total of 296 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

3 models. 3 months. Surely even I can achieve that! :biggrin.:

The basic build is complete, all magnetized. Now to figure out how and where to mount the additional stubber and then do quite a lot of gap filling.

wmFy1Oi.jpg?1

:wub:  Every time I see an Astraeus I want one even more... Its just so expensive, and I haven't even finished painting the core of my army!

I, Burias- Drak`shal, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete:

​2 Venerble Dreadnoughts 355pts

​Master 110pts

Interogator Chaplain 92 pts

​10 Intercessor- Stalkers- 206Ptd

10 Intercessors Autobolt- 196pts

Sniper Scouts 5   -95 pts

Bolter scouts 7- 87 pts

Primaris Lt - 81 pts

Belial- 150

Azrael - 180

chaplain with JP -90

3 Agressors Boltstorm - 141

​Primaris Master - 96 pts

5 Deathwing- 232

​Predator AC & HB   164

​10 Tactical Squad 158

​Asmodai 130

​Deathwing knights 225

​Ravenwing Apothecary

​Ravenwing Ancient 112

Ravenwing champion 106

​6 Deathwing 244

​7 Deathwing 311

6 Deathwing 252

​Deathwing Ancient 115

5 Company veterans 105

​5 Company Veterans 117

​If my sums are right this is 3,925 pts. Hopefully I read correct that the maximum is 5 vows totalling 20,000 hence 4,000 each vow.

​I have a 10 man Hellblaster squad, Ravenwing bikers and landspeeders hopefully for my second vow planned.

31891090 10216192550114599 912115414308225024 N

THE ANGELS OF DARKNESS STRIKE BACK!

gallery_27176_11277_219746.jpg

Amazing momentum brothers! Let's keep it up though, our rivals are also responding quite well to the situation!

I Chmur rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to completeAstraeus Super Heavy Tank of total value 744 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here is the latest WIP shot :smile.:

mnRGPdk.jpg?2

Question for Captain Semper - this is "technically" not valid vow, as it is not part of the Index Armour since it has been released afterwards. But it has the <Chapter> keyword so I am rolling with it.

Welcome Chmur and with much needed reinforcements! Yes, it's totally fine! Good luck mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I m_r_parker rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete:

• 10 Intercessors with Stalker pattern Bolt Rifles
  • ​10 Hellblasters with Heavy Plasma Incinerators
  • 5 Reivers with Bolt Carbines
  • 5 Reivers with Grav Chutes, Combat Blades and Heavy Bolt Pistols
  • 3 Aggressors with Boltstorm Gauntlets and Fragstorm Grenade Launchers
  • Primaris Ancient
  • Primaris Lieutenant with Bolt Pistol, Plasma Pistol and Power Weapon
  • Priamris Lieutenant with Bolt Pistol, Plasma Pistol and Power Weapon

of total value 1,112 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Here are my 'before' shots from today, as I got the staff from my local GW to prime and spray them in Caliban Green (except the Reivers and characters, who have been kept in black for the moment)

Intercessor Squad 1:

med_gallery_26271_14511_209457.jpg

Hellblaster Squad 1:

med_gallery_26271_14511_646409.jpg

Reiver Squad 1:

med_gallery_26271_14511_509515.jpg

Reiver Squad 2:

med_gallery_26271_14511_701382.jpg

Aggressor Squad 1:

med_gallery_26271_14511_305216.jpg

Ancient, Chaplain and first Lieutenant:

med_gallery_26271_14511_1245519.jpg

Second Lieutenant:

med_gallery_26271_14511_500308.jpg

med_gallery_26271_14511_321372.jpg

I Brother Syddraf, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the 5th Battle Company costing 2078 points.

Tactical squad 1

10 man

Sergeant with Power Fist, Plasma Pistol and Melta Bomb

Plasma Gun and Plasma Cannon

Total 188 points

Tactical squad 2

10 man

Sergeant with CombiMelta, Thunder Hammer and Melta bomb

Melta gun and Multi Melta

Total 214 points

Tactical Squad 3

10 man

Sergeant with CombiGrav, Lighting Claw and Melta bomb

Grav gun and Grav cannon

Total 203 points

Tactical Squad 4

10 man

Sergeant with Storm Bolter, Power Sword and Melta bomb

Plasma Gun and Heavy Bolter

Total 164 points

Tactical Squad 5

10 man

Sergeant with CombiFlamer, Power Axe and Melta bomb

Flamer and Missile Launcher

Total 185 points

Tactical Squad 6

10 man

Sergeant with CombiPlasma, Power Fist and Melta bomb

Total 200 points

Assault Squad 1

10 man with Jump Packs

Sergeant with Grab Pistol, Power Sword, Combat Shield and Melta bomb

2 Eviscerator, 2 Plasma Pistols

Total 239 points

Assault Squad 2

10 man with Jump Packs

Sergeant with Dual Lighting Claws and Melta bomb

2 Flamers

Total 195 points

Devastator Squad 1

10 man

Sergeant with CombiMelta

4 Lascannons

Total 254 points

Devastator Squad 2

10 man

Sergeant with CombiGrav

4 Plasma Cannon

Total 236 points

V1zhjoD.jpg

m0mS9Ip.jpg

I, JeffJedi, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from the Dark Angels Codex of total value 601 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to the honored Sons of the Lion, the First Legion, the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Master in Gravis Armour 134pts and Primaris Librarian 101pts

gallery_977_14519_161057.jpg

Aggressor Squad 111pts

gallery_977_14519_115463.jpg

Reiver Squad 90pts

gallery_977_14519_243287.jpg

Hellblaster Squad 165pts

gallery_977_14519_88254.jpg

My 2000th post! For the Emperor and the Lion, I cannot fail!

AMAZING SHOWING FROM THE DARK ANGELS!

dark-angels-walpaper.jpg

The Inner Circle is proud to see so many Unforgiven answering the call! 

Good luck to all brothers! We are currently a top contender in the ETL thanks to your commitment and drive! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I've been looking at the rules, but I cannot seem to find a deadline for wow submission. In the assemble thread it was mentioned that you need to submit your first vow before (or on?) 1st of June, but what about subsequent vows after the first is completed? I should be able to complete mine, careful not to jinx, Cyphriel, within the current month, and thereby hopefully make a decent second vow, but if I complete that in late June or early July, will I be able to submit a third, if I deem it plausible I can complete it in due time?

Regards

You must submit your first vow by June 1st @17:00 the latest.

Other than that no restrictions. :)

Edit: by that I mean that if you finish early, it’s up to you to re-vow and when. You may want to take a break or you may want to continue straight away... your call.

It warms my heart to see all these Veterans and "newcomers" pledge their support to the first legion. Big vows for massive gains and small vows to bolster our forces alike.

Great work, brothers.

I've already started with my vow. Yesterday, I was able to apply the third coat with my airbrush. Now, the actual work begins.

I, Raychu, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete the following  on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.:

Azrael

Ravenwing apothecary

Ravenwing attack bike with multi-melta

the total points is 336pts.

20180510.jpg

Just a quick update. All 32 Infantry from my vow only require their weapons, lenses/faces, and bases and they'll be complete. The Redemptor is at the same stage, but I feel it looks a little plain, so I'll be finding and adding some bling.

Cheers,

Jono

Just a quick update. All 32 Infantry from my vow only require their weapons, lenses/faces, and bases and they'll be complete. The Redemptor is at the same stage, but I feel it looks a little plain, so I'll be finding and adding some bling.

Cheers,

Jono

Pushing yourself, improving and challenging your painting standard. A core tenant of E Tenebrae Lux, exemplified by our frater.

Cheers,

Jono

Pushing yourself, improving and challenging your painting standard. A core tenant of E Tenebrae Lux, exemplified by our frater.

Unfortunately my painting hey-day has passed, but these will still be the best I am capable of. I've even ordered a desk lamp/magnifying glass combo thingy To aid with the details my eyes no longer want to focus on unassisted.

I, Raychu, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete the following  on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.:

Azrael

Ravenwing apothecary

Ravenwing attack bike with multi-melta

the total points is 336pts.

Welcome to the party Raychu - always good to see the seasoned veteran return. :smile.: Good luck mate.

Yes, YES! Even you Dark Angels are vowing intensely, that's good... we of Chaos will stomp those dreams, but try to take us on anyway!

Chaos: 6 pages - 23 vows.

Dark Angels: 2 pages - 22 vows. 

Just saying...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sorry for the delay, been away from a proper computer for a few days and I can't do my pics on my work phone.

+++ I Interrogator Stobz of the Dark Angels, have required the most loyal Forge World of Mars to provide support for the upcoming galaxy wide ordeal. The tech priests have replied via the astropathy that a single Warhound Titan worth 2000 points is being prepared at a local forgeworld as support to our troops.

They were warned that should they fail to provide the support as required, sanctions from the First Legion will be imposed upon them without delay.

In response, a datapic was sent to attempt to show the magnitude of their work.

39521694500_52ba3822d4.jpg

They were put on notice that no excuses will be tolerated and to work tirelessly in the Emperors' name.

Only in Death does Duty End

End of Report.+++

Sorry for the delay, been away from a proper computer for a few days and I can't do my pics on my work phone.

+++ I Interrogator Stobz of the Dark Angels, have required the most loyal Forge World of Mars to provide support for the upcoming galaxy wide ordeal. The tech priests have replied via the astropathy that a single Warhound Titan worth 2000 points is being prepared at a local forgeworld as support to our troops.

They were warned that should they fail to provide the support as required, sanctions from the First Legion will be imposed upon them without delay.

In response, a datapic was sent to attempt to show the magnitude of their work.

39521694500_52ba3822d4.jpg

They were put on notice that no excuses will be tolerated and to work tirelessly in the Emperors' name.

Only in Death does Duty End

End of Report.+++

I now feel guilty my Warlord isn't near ready for painting!

Amazing pledge and look forward to seeing it all completed. That of course goes to all you zealous brothers.

I, plasmaspam, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units worth 609 points, on or before 1st August 2018:

• Primaris Lieutenant (MC Auto Bolter, BP, Frag, Krak) (74)
  • Primaris Librarian (Force Sword, BP, Frag Krak) (101)
  • Primaris Squad Intercessors (x5, 5x Auto Bolters, 1x Aux Grenade Launcher, BP, Frag, Krak) (96)
  • Primaris Repulsor (Twin LC, Las Talon, Onslaught Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, 2x Krakstorm Launchers, 2x Fragstorm Launchers, 2x Autolaunchers) (338)

Success will mean i'll have finished painting something for the first time in two years, whilst failure will surprise nobody, and doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Primaris Lt before:                

5th Co Primaris LT ETL6 before

Primaris Librarian before:       

5th Co Primaris Spooky Boi ETL6 before

Primaris Repulsor before:       

5th Co Primaris Repulsor 1 ETL6 before

Primaris Intercessors before: 

5th Co Primaris Intercessors ETL6 before

***VOW COMPLETE***

ETL6 Final 1

ETL6 Final 2

ETL6 Final 3