+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Alright, time to pledge my vow before I have to suffer the shame of missing the first week.

I, Dylan, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete the following for the glorious First:

- A master in TDA with Powerfist, Combi-bolter and a wristmounted grenadelauncher.

- A squad of Tartaros Terminators with Reaper Autocannon and a Plasma Blaster

- A Deimos Rhino.

For a total of 358 points

gallery_92826_13417_82019.jpg

I know one thing now - I HAVE to complete my knight before Interroslacker Stobs completes that warhound, or else I'll be an oathbreaker, even if I manage my knight before the 1st of August.

Stobs, good to see some sweet progress on that beast, it's looking good so far.

Also, as the cap'n mentioned, good to see so many oldies pledging to The First.

You'd better Hurry Sneaky, anyone slacker than me gets a week in Cell 42.

And due to a sick kid letting me take a day off work to 'look after him'...I got more painting done...

+++Further updates from the Forgeworld, Pic incoming...+++

41228791034_6a6d445c3b.jpg

+++Blessed is the mind too small for doubt+++

Seems I need my son to catch a cold or something... Luckily, there should be opportunities arising later this week :)

Put him in the car with the aircon on, and make him go in and out. Should work!

Brilliant work so far Stobz! Keep it up :)

I also live those Deimos Rhinos, they look so much cooler than the regular ones for some reason.

Alright, time to pledge my vow before I have to suffer the shame of missing the first week. 

I, Dylan, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete the following for the glorious First:

- A master in TDA with Powerfist, Combi-bolter and a wristmounted grenadelauncher.

- A squad of Tartaros Terminators with Reaper Autocannon and a Plasma Blaster

- A Deimos Rhino.

For a total of 358 points

Welcome GreyRavenC - good to have you onboard! The veterans of the First keep returning! :yes: Good luck mate!

You'd better Hurry Sneaky, anyone slacker than me gets a week in Cell 42.

And due to a sick kid letting me take a day off work to 'look after him'...I got more painting done...

+++Further updates from the Forgeworld, Pic incoming...+++

41228791034_6a6d445c3b.jpg

+++Blessed is the mind too small for doubt+++

Oh boy!!!! BEST BRONZE EVER! 

I'm a fanboy,

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

okely-dokely brother and sisteroonies - linky to the "before" image for my Vow#1 Primaris LT; let the games begin!

Hey Plasmaspam, can you edit the before pic in your original vow? That way everything "before" will be in the same place... ;) 

thx

okely-dokely brother and sisteroonies - linky to the "before" image for my Vow#1 Primaris LT; let the games begin!

Hey Plasmaspam, can you edit the before pic in your original vow? That way everything "before" will be in the same place... ;) 

thx

That would obviously be a much more sensible idea... <doh>

Will get it done this evening Cap, when I'm on my computer rather than this phone.

Perfect!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, derelinqueren, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete:

Cataphracti Deathwing squad and a 5 man intercessor squad:

20180502 215026

20180502 182559

Total Value: 298pts

on, or before August 1st, 2018.

(opps forgot grenade harness!)

Seems I need my son to catch a cold or something... Luckily, there should be opportunities arising later this week :smile.:

Seems one should be careful what one might joke about. Yesterday the daycare called and asked me to come pick up my son who's gotten an eye-infection, so here I am at home instead of being at shcool (back to work on tuesday), taking care of what I joked about :blush.:

I did do minor progress last night on my pledge, at least.

Take care of the next generation of recruits when you must Sneaky, they are the future of the Legion.

Due to being required to work away from home all weekend I have taken today and tomorrow off in lieu: So WIP3...

+++Urgent report from Forgeworld Icarius, the Tech Priests have made good progress on the Machine Spirit components of the mighty Warhound dedicated to our cause Brothers.+++

41092913085_429e49f84d.jpg

+++Repent, for today you die+++

Who are you and what did you do to the real Bobz???

Why can't you always paint this fast? ;)

Great work.

I, Almagor rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value of 404pts. on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Ravenwing Talonmaster – 188pts.

Sammael in Sableclaw – 216pts.

Total - 404 pts.

IMG 20180504 222705

I, Naaman10th rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units on or before August 1st, 2018.

10 Hellblasters -  330pts

6 Inceptors - 270pts

5 Scouts - 57pts

Total 657pts

fim9aCI.jpg

Archived