+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I'm also close to finishing my first vow, a poorly watcher in the dark (toddler) has limited my painting time to a few hours over the past week.  I can see light though!  Decals, bases and finishing off my Lieutenant to go.

I, Brother Karael of the Watchers of Verda'yaim, have completed my vow! 

Starwing Veterans of Swordline Garrus is ready for deployment on behalf of the First Legion. It took a bit longer than anticipated due to my stubborn insistance to give each veteran personal heraldry on their right pauldrons. It's been good for practicing simple freehand though! 

I will not be able to make another vow sadly due to work. Would have loved to pledge my Dark Talon at least. 

bX2u18L.jpg

sbjBz0W.jpg

Once again an amazing summary of the massive event Cap Semper!

Good to see our legion in green completing the emperor's work!  The completon rate is gong to matter more and more as we come down to the second half of the event.

For the Lion and the Legion.... let those brushes swing with ease!!

SG

Brother Karael, there are some amazing work! :ohmy.: The personal herald is indeed worth it! ONLY THE BEST FOR ETL! :biggrin.:

Now let's see some more completions, the BAs are gaining on us - we really need to step up the effort. Stobz' Titan gave us a boost, but now we need to see some more completions through...

@ SG: Thx man - I really appreciate the support! :blush.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Finished Azrael, third and last part of my 1st vow.

20180610.jpg

here with the rest of the vow.

20180611.jpg

as my second vow there it is:

I, Raychu, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from the Dark Angels Codex of total value 138 points (3 black knights - standard - 138pts.)on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to the honored Sons of the Lion, the First Legion, the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

rw_kni10.jpg

And now, at last, my vow is complete!

IMG 0194

IMG 0202

Unfortunately, I won't be able to complete a second vow in time - I'm a kinda slow painter. I have other minis, but they are all partly done and can't be accepted as the next vow. So only this small addition to common goal from me.

A Work in progress update - i'm still 'relearning' this painting lark, and my photos ended up quite bright! Any way my very 'Dark' Angel Space Marines...

Tactical Squad - almost complete, the bases and a banner

Tact WIP 1

Fast behind is the Dev squad, the Black Base/Green highlight looks a little better in this photo...

Dev WIP 1

I'm ecstatic with the progress displayed by the honoured First! :tu: Congratulations to all those who completed their vows and good luck to those who vowed again! Let's show everybody how it's done!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Finally (!) finished my last Primaris Master, and so my first ETL vow is complete:

Nakir the Reborn, Honour Captain of the Ashen Blades, Sword Bearer's First Company

gallery_917_13374_124484.jpg

Personal heraldry and chapter icon (I was aiming for a Rogue Trader-ish look to the sword being reforged in fire)

med_gallery_917_13374_943912.jpg med_gallery_917_13374_1101359.jpg

And here's all three Masters for the completed vow:

gallery_917_13374_298474.jpg

Congrats on the completions!

@Hulk: those Masters look like they’re ready to crush some heresy!

@Lost: beautiful job on that bird! Great job breaking up the green with the bone

O' Captain, my Captain!

Unfortunately I have to report that I am an idiot, and that i've made an illegal build selection in my vow#1.  I've got the Primaris LT having both Assault Bolt Rifle and Power Sword, when he can only have either-or.  I'm really sorry for being so careless; dunno why i didn't catch this until now.

the Power Sword is 4pts so I guess I need my vow reduced in value by this amount.

Again apologies for being careless.

Archived