+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Summer really is the worst time for painting Warhammer.

But I am working on my vow. I really try to. Edge highlighting took the longest time because it's such a tedious process.

By now, there are a couple of steps missing. High light the arms and the weapons, finish the bases, the head of the sergeant, then I am battle field ready.

Afterwards, I might do the stupid :cuss that I put myself through (squad and company markings, psalms on the armour)

GmFBXI1.jpg

@ stuka: Well, perseverance is the order of the day! Keep at it and things will magically happen! :tu:

@ Galthan Ironstum: A great completion - will boost our score and morale! Congratulations man! 

OK everyone, follow Galthan's example and let's see some completions in the final 10 days of the event! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ok guys, I'm done with my 3rd one:

Talonmaster.JPG

@Fezifresh : I absolutely had to borrow your idea of mounting the assaultcannons beneath the winglets, I hope you are ok with that.:sweat:   

But there is no time for rest! I'm already working on my next vow and it's going to be big. 

(Big spoiler inside)

A Paladin pattern Knight Titan is a viable entry for the sake of the ETL isn't it?

Ok guys, I'm done with my 3rd one:

Talonmaster.JPG

@Fezifresh[/size] : I absolutely had to borrow your idea of mounting the assaultcannons beneath the winglets, I hope you are ok with that.:sweat:   

But there is no time for rest! I'm already working on my next vow and it's going to be big. 

(Big spoiler inside)

A Paladin pattern Knight Titan is a viable entry for the sake of the ETL isn't it?

Yes, yes it is! :)

And here we go!

I, Isual rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels once again and vow to complete a Knight Paladin of total value 428 Points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!
med_gallery_85900_14531_181473.jpg
My before picture above, the Knight is preassambled and ready to be primed and aribrushed.
Got him magnetized to the point where i can retrofit the other weaponoptions if I need them.
May the Emperor and the Omnissiah be by my side.
PS: He will be a proud warrior of house Orhlacc.
PPS:
Small Update: Base colors are applied, next step will be washes and details. (dryfit for demonstration)
med_gallery_85900_14531_326934.jpg

Vow 2 is complete!

Last models done:

gallery_47372_14439_123058.jpg

Completed vow:

gallery_47372_14439_84750.jpg

I think I have time for at least one more!

I, Zujara, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete

Relic Typhon Heavy Siege Tank with Heavy Bolter sponsons

of total value 740pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_47372_14439_83991.jpg

Fantastic completions guys!!!

I have a feeling my 2nd vow will be down to the wire unfortunately

I thought the same until I finally smashed out the white on my black knights last night, there is hope!  I'll probably only manage two vows though now, thanks to yet another bout of nurgle's rot this weekend.  Seriously, it's like my Death Guard playing friend has been praying to papa nurgle at 7pm, 7 days a week for 7 bouts of illness.

Anyone that does not finish his vow, I will find you and I will steal your beer from your fridge.

Anyone that does finish, I will find you as well and I will also steal your beer, but I'll replace them with my own.

Disclaimer: I won't do these things, you guys live too far away. Especially you Stobz.

Great work guys - some very important completions there! :tu: Now let's see some more in the final days of the event!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE 12th WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL SCORE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived