+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Vow 4 is complete!

gallery_47372_14439_85215.jpg

And since I have a vow left and a couple of days, one last small contribution for the Lion!

I, Zujara, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete

Primaris Ancient

of total value 69pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_47372_14439_82053.jpg

@ Isual: Fantastic effort man, the Inner Circle is grateful! :) No more could be asked of you, so sit back and enjoy the closing days of the ETL!

@ Zujara: You are on fire man! Congratulations and good luck with the Ancient! :tu:

Now let's wrap up all the outstanding vows guys - clock is ticking!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm going to be honest, it doesn't look good for my vow. My eyes have slowed my progress much more than I anticipated. I'm spending almost as much time on "tidying" as I am on the rest of the model, it's been a serious motivation-killer. I'll see how I get on tomorrow....

I’m in the same situation Grot. I screwed my back up a few days ago setting up one of those wooden playgrounds for my kids. Now I can’t sit without my back seizing right up. My devs and company master are passable, but my Darkshroud is nowhere near finished basecoating. I’ll give it my all the next few days, but it’s not looking promising

Lesson of the day: getting older is a :cuss:

The dread was to bribe you Stobz, because you won't like what's coming next :sweat:

Vow complete. Better pictures will follow.

gallery_92826_13417_84095.jpg

Now to get that last vow in:

I, GRC, will rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete a suspicious Master with Relic blade for 102 points.

gallery_92826_13417_31269.jpg

Final vow complete! Say hello to the new Commander of the Reivers!

gallery_92826_13391_118888.jpg

gallery_92826_13391_133208.jpg

+++ Open Log +++

We had an unusual transfer in today. A new Master arrived at the Capital ship, send to us by the Supreme Grandmaster. The transfer documents seemed in order, but we recieved no transmission about a new officer prior to his arrival. I've send the Supreme Grandmaster an inquiry, but the Rift makes communication troublesome. The odd thing about him is that he arrived with exquisite archa

I'm going to be honest, it doesn't look good for my vow. My eyes have slowed my progress much more than I anticipated. I'm spending almost as much time on "tidying" as I am on the rest of the model, it's been a serious motivation-killer. I'll see how I get on tomorrow....

I’m in the same situation Grot. I screwed my back up a few days ago setting up one of those wooden playgrounds for my kids. Now I can’t sit without my back seizing right up. My devs and company master are passable, but my Darkshroud is nowhere near finished basecoating. I’ll give it my all the next few days, but it’s not looking promising

Lesson of the day: getting older is a :censored::

I hope you guys make it... 

Grot there are quite a few points there for the Lion, it'll be a huge thing if you make it... :thumbsup: But don't overdo it with your eyes man - take good care of them! 

And Greenz, keep in mind that if you fail your second vow, your first vow will also be nullified... :unsure.:

GRC: That's fantastic effort man - just make sure you complete this... ermm.. Master on time, eh? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Final vow complete! Say hello to the new Commander of the Reivers!

gallery_92826_13391_118888.jpg

gallery_92826_13391_133208.jpg

Thats a realy nice miniature, great job brother!

I’m pushing as hard as I can to get it done. Horrible, horrible timing to put my back out. Not that there’s ever a “good” time for that hahaha

Now, what is considered a “finished” model for this event? I tend to go to the extreme with my models, and freehand all the symbols, weathering, etc. For the sake of my back, I won’t be able to get all those extras done in time, I know that much. But I should be able to get the washes and layers built back up. Is that enough?

Vow complete Brothers!

5th Co Squads done

This really helped me getting back into painting and a few techniques. (First squads in a looooooooong time!), kept me focused. not as smooth as i'd like but you have to start somewhere.

Here's to some more completions tomorrow!

For the Lion! 

Archived