+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Final vow complete! Say hello to the new Commander of the Reivers!

gallery_92826_13391_118888.jpg

That's a nice Master. You wanted to know where I store my cookies? There is this cell nice little room in our dungeon basement for tea and cookies. :ph34r.:

Great porgress brothers! :woot:

Now we have 100% completions in 3rd, 4th and 5th vows but we still have a fairly low 66.7% in second vows! That has the potential to erode our efforts significantly... So let's do those second vow in the remaining few hours and close the gaps! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow 2 complete for my local tournament tomorrow. Super excited. Will share pics from the event. 

Brother Skorp signing out. 

http://i68.tinypic.com/6sdutw.jpg

Wow what an awesome showing in the space of forum checks!  Bowled over by the efforts here guys n gals!  Just got to stick some bikes to bases and snap a pic then mine will be up (after work this evening).

Well gentlemen (and a lady or two), I gave it my best last night, but as I feared my back just wouldn’t cooperate. Less than 10 mins into painting, and my back was spamming and seizing up. The Darkshroud is nowhere near completion, so it’s looking like I’ll be bearing the oathbreaker banner. Sorry for letting the team down, this just wasn’t happening. Lesson learned for next year

Congrats to everyone who completed their vows though! And there are some sweet completions happening in this sub forum!

Well gentlemen (and a lady or two), I gave it my best last night, but as I feared my back just wouldn’t cooperate. Less than 10 mins into painting, and my back was spamming and seizing up. The Darkshroud is nowhere near completion, so it’s looking like I’ll be bearing the oathbreaker banner. Sorry for letting the team down, this just wasn’t happening. Lesson learned for next year

Congrats to everyone who completed their vows though! And there are some sweet completions happening in this sub forum!

Sorry to hear about your back Greenz!  Hope it doesn't give you too much grief with the rest of the painting, don't fret the lack of completion.

Great to see progress guys - it is gaining some momentum! Just make sure the outstanding second vows get done! :)

Man, don't fool around with your back - rest a lot and don't stress it if you don't absolutely have to. The ETL will be here next year (hopefully) to take your revenge! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Aw shucks, thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it. My backs been messed for years though, it’s not at all uncommon for me to screw it up 2-3 times a year. A couple more weeks at my chiropractor and I’ll be done walking around like a hunchback and back to normal

In be mean time, I’m rootin’ for all the incompletes! You guys can do it!!!

Greens, get that back of yours straightened out better soon!

Vow number two is done. I actually made it. Didn't really expect I would untill I had a good session yesterday. Today was the homestretch, and boy I'm delighted to have made it.

More pics in my plog, I won't spam them all here :)

iOVB9u7.jpg

I just discovered this event and so on and wish I could have been a part of it!

When is the next one!?

Probably next year. Having eager recruits is great to see

@everyone: Excellent completions and brilliant work!

:eek:

Fantastic performance brothers! I'm in awe!!!

There are still a couple of second vows outstanding (apart from Greens) - so any completions there are more than welcome! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived