Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

ETL VI E Tenebrae Lux VI E Tenebrae Lux ETL

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

36 HOURS REMAINING FOR THE DOORS OF ETL VI TO CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

malarki

malarki

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 43 posts

gallery_106278_14586_109707.jpggallery_106278_14586_753143.jpggallery_106278_14586_1337506.jpggallery_106278_14586_265240.jpggallery_106278_14586_1512964.jpgI

• The Shadow Guard, Captain Semper, Interrogator Stobz and 8 others like this

malarki

malarki

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 43 posts

In The name of the emperor were down to the chaplain and Primaris Repulsor!

Semper if you want me to make another vow message me so we can talk options before it closes off

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

You can make a new vow whenever you want. As long as you've made your fist vow before June 1st (which you did) you can make another one at anytime until the end of the event. :)

• Naaman10th and malarki like this

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,493 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.

ETL18 WIP8

Gun Servitors.

28596806458_e47ab68643.jpg

• G8Keeper, Brother Chaplain Ryld, Captain Semper and 5 others like this

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gif

Stobz'z DAngles

sneakybamsen

sneakybamsen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 987 posts
  • Faction: DA, IK, TS

Man, I need to pick myself up and get some work done on my knight!

A.K.A. Brother Cyphriel

Progress log for Dark Angels and a couple of knights: http://www.bolterand...-paintful-work/

eO4Lhjt.pngWLvJrn0.png7OYFHsF.png

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,493 posts
Will I be finished before you start properly Slackerbamsen???
  • sneakybamsen likes this

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gif

Stobz'z DAngles

sneakybamsen

sneakybamsen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 987 posts
  • Faction: DA, IK, TS

Will I be finished before you start properly Slackerbamsen???

Got a game tonight against some heretic scum, but after I hopefully have given them the treatment of the Unforgiven, I will try to (need to) get cracking in the weekend.

• G8Keeper, Interrogator Stobz and Naaman10th like this

A.K.A. Brother Cyphriel

Progress log for Dark Angels and a couple of knights: http://www.bolterand...-paintful-work/

eO4Lhjt.pngWLvJrn0.png7OYFHsF.png

Naaman10th

Naaman10th

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 68 posts

Hoobywise I was a bit quiet the past weeks. But I finally found the time to work on my first vow so here is a small work in progress update: 

9 Hellblasters are ready to go to a tournament this weekend smile.png

wzz5hWj.jpg

Finally got around to make some test bases for my inceptors who were missing their bases. In my opinion they look so much nicer than the weird flying stands, I'm debating putting all my inceptors on bases like this. 

yqq9log.jpg

I just saw Sempers post a bit further up. So I can make follow up vows at any given time? That makes stuff easier for me, I was under the impression I had to submit all vows until tomorrow. But this way I can make a smaller vow today and maybe a bigger 3rd one if I actually get some progress done. That is awesome :)

You can make a new vow whenever you want. As long as you've made your fist vow before June 1st (which you did) you can make another one at anytime until the end of the event. smile.png

Edited by Naaman10th, 31 May 2018 - 03:47 PM.

• Captain Semper, Zujara, Lostrael and 3 others like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAINING FOR THE DOORS OF ETL VI TO CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

@ lhg033: Welcome back man! Good luck with your vow! thumbsup.gif

@ Brother Worsay: Congratulations on the completion - they look awesome! and a follow up too? yes.gif

@ derelinqueren: And another completion and another follow-up! You've made the Lion proud! 

@ Stobz: This is getting better and better... It's almost unfair to the lesser Chapters! 

@ Naaman10th: These are very impressive man... Great shade of Dark green. Excellent! thumbsup.gif Regarding the vows, yes you can make them at any time, provided you have completed the previous one of course. You may never have two vows outstanding... And you have 5 max!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT! 

Fierce Bear

Fierce Bear

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 83 posts

Here goes brothers....

I, FIERCE BEAR, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete:

FB5th TSMDWDEV

1 5-man Tactical Squad  (Sgt w. chainsword, Special Weapon, Plasma Gun) - 78 pts

1 5-man Devastator        (Sgt w. Powerfist, 2x Heavy Bolters, 1x Lascannon, 1x Missile Launcher) - 147 pts

1 5-man Deathwing Sqd (1x Assault Cannon, 1x Chainfist & Watcher of the Dark)  - 227pts

Of total value of 447 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and the blessings of the Lion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

• Captain Semper, Interrogator Stobz, Zujara and 3 others like this

Naaman10th

Naaman10th

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 68 posts

@ Naaman10th: These are very impressive man... Great shade of Dark green. Excellent! thumbsup.gif Regarding the vows, yes you can make them at any time, provided you have completed the previous one of course. You may never have two vows outstanding... And you have 5 max!

Thanks, the parts for the bases are actually from an old 2nd edition predator sprue and the scenery that came with the 3rd edition starter box smile.png

I really like that shade of green. I primed some more hellblasters in anticipation of my next vow today and I noticed I ran out of black primer, so I went for straight green this time and it sadly came out much brighter. But lesson learned, next time I'm back to priming black before green again.

Good to know ...for whatever reason I was under the impression I can have 2 active vows at a time, but that was before I knew that I can vow during the whole event time. I'm going to finish my first vow then and prepare stuff for the next one. Not sure yet if I stick to primaris / greenwing with my vows or get a ravenwing vow going next. Time will tell smile.png

Edited by Naaman10th, 31 May 2018 - 10:15 PM.

• Captain Semper likes this

Zujara

Zujara

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts

Good chunk of my vow finished this week! Reinforcements from the 6th and 9th companies

gallery_47372_14439_170375.jpg

Down to the Scouts, Venerable Dread, Talonmaster and Cerberus to go. Relic Contemptor did me proud in a game against Death Guard the other day, taking down 2 plague marine squads and a Chaos Lord before dying to a daemon prince but taking the prince with him in the explosion.

• Captain Semper, Interrogator Stobz, sneakybamsen and 3 others like this

gallery_48988_15465_10320.pnggallery_48988_15465_42927.pnggallery_48988_15465_13594.png

Skorp

Skorp

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 215 posts
Finished the scout portion of my vow. Azrael and chapter ancient are almost done with basecoats.

2epn0ba.jpg
  • Captain Semper, Interrogator Stobz, Zujara and 4 others like this

I ask myself what it means to be one of the Dark Angels. To protect mankind, purge the alien, cleanse the unclean? 

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,493 posts
++ Sensational effort in the Lions name Brothers. Keep it up or there will be consequences ++

:P
  • sneakybamsen likes this

Stobz'z DAngles

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

12 HOURS REMAINING FOR THE DOORS OF ETL VI TO CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

Brother Worsey

Brother Worsey

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 82 posts
@Captain Semper - second vow in same post as vow 1 completion! Lmk if you want it in a separate post and I'll edit it later.

For Mortikah, and the Lion!

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpg

Tygwyn

Tygwyn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 307 posts
Oh... ok... here goes nothing:

I, Tygwyn, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete 1 x Land Raider Crusader, with all the upgrades I can (I will need to get back home to my Codex to work out the points and post the ‘before’ image).

Success will bring me eternal glory and the blessings of the Lion; failure will doom me to wear the badge of the oath-breaker until the year end.
  • Captain Semper, Interrogator Stobz, Greenz and 2 others like this

Dark Angel player for just over a year (this time - played in 2nd Ed too!)

Developing, mixed 4000 or so points, still nothing that I call "a finished Army" yet.

Always looking for a game in my local area - let me know if you are near Andover, Hants, UK and fancy playing someone easy to beat!

gallery_80718_10858_54871.jpggallery_80718_12077_7395.jpg

Greenz

Greenz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 810 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Absolution

Real life had been conspiring against me the first couple weeks of the ETL, but this last week Ive managed to sit down and get cracking on my Typhoons. First one is complete, second one is base coated and up to the wash stage

med_gallery_71758_11985_184334.jpgmed_gallery_71758_11985_28705.jpg

Im about a week behind where I wanted to be, and with camping this weekend Itll probably be mid- late next week I finish my first vow

• The Shadow Guard, G8Keeper, Captain Semper and 10 others like this

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,493 posts
How does it still fly?

Fantastic work Brother Greenz!!!

Enjoy your weekend and I’m sure I’m not alone in waiting for your finished vow pics.
  • G8Keeper likes this

Stobz'z DAngles

Greenz

Greenz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 810 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Absolution

How does it still fly?

Fantastic work Brother Greenz!!!

Enjoy your weekend and I’m sure I’m not alone in waiting for your finished vow pics.

Haha thanks Stobz. It’s my new found mission in life to disprove that landspeeders are flying paper airplanes. The left side actually dips a bit, and that was totally accidental too!
  • Interrogator Stobz likes this

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,493 posts
Bold and Grim, not enough Dark :P
I love the way the marines are holding on for support.
:tu:

Stobz'z DAngles

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

church-doors.jpg

THE DOORS OF ETL VI ARE CLOSED FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

ONLY VOWS OF EXISTING PARTICIPANTS WILL BE REGISTERED FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS 

• Brother Syddraf likes this

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,364 posts

Although Grandfather Nurgle has been a PITA and my ETL vow progress have been severely slowed, there has been a t least a little progress....

1st Lieutentant Completed

gallery_48988_14475_213174.png

• Captain Semper, Interrogator Stobz, robofish7591 and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, E Tenebrae Lux VI, E Tenebrae Lux, ETL

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users