+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Great progress guys, we're toe-to-toe with the BAs in terms of participants and we're closing to the Space Marines!

Welcome to the newcomers and keep the flow of new recruits coming! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Punk possum Rise to the challenge of  E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete:

1 Primaris Master with power fist and Plasma pistol, 1 Primaris Ancient, 1 squad of  5 Intercessors with stalker bolt rifles, 1 squad of 5 Intercessors with Auto bolt rifles and 1 squad of 3 Agressors with boltstorm gauntlets and Fragstrom launchers to a total value of 481pts. on or before the 1st of August. Glory in success is not the aim for the Angels of Vengence. As true sons of the Lion Failure cannot be considered.     

Before:

ee4maPU.jpg

aTl3LUQ.jpg

AlualNE.jpg

WYce2e7.jpg

78WpLGv.jpg

I did get a bit ahead of myself and enthusiastically painted a bit of the metallic's on the stalker Bolt rifle Sarge before realising I hadn't taken the pictures if this is a problem I do have the anniversary Sarge that I can swap in.. 

Upadate on my vow, completed the Deathwing Champion and the Primiaris Librarian and working on a some more models. Knights are taking longer to do than I anticipated but I want these to look good so not going to rush them

gallery_47372_14439_85031.jpg

Forgive me brothers I have just returned from an inner circle sanctioned foray into the pleasure palaces of Disney. Here's my vow.

I G8Keeper rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Primaris Lieutenant, 5 Intercessors and a Redemptor Dreadnought of total value 372pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_3547_14064_54387.jpg

@ Punk possum: Welcome - good to see you again! And with a substantial vow too! Good luck mate! 

Forgive me brothers I have just returned from an inner circle sanctioned foray into the pleasure palaces of Disney. 

*Checks his paperwork*

Inner Circle? Who authorised this? Something's fishy here, but I'll get to the bottom of this! :tongue.:

Welcome G8keeper and good luck! 

Now recruitment is lagging... Although we remain ahead of the BAs in terms of points pledged, we are now behind in terms of participants - by far the most important resource in the ETL... We can make up for points later with second or subsequent vows, but, after June 1st, no new recruits will be incoming! So, all loyal Sons of the Lion, answer the Call and join the Dark Angels' cause in this 6th ETL

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Progress on my vow:

Still a lot to do but it's coming together nicely...

IMG 20180512 224256

Btw, a lot of people are asking me to use larger images in my posts because apparently they cannot be enlarged and viewed in gallery when browsing the forum with a smartphone.

Unfortunately, no matter the size of a photo I upload, it always appears rather small in the post. If anyone has a suggestion for a workaround (or just an option I'm too stupid/lazy to learn :rolleyes: ) I would be very grateful if you could send it to my messenger.

Progress on my vow:

Btw, a lot people are asking me to use larger images in my posts because apparently they cannot be enlarged and viewed in gallery when browsing the forum with a smartphone.

Unfortunately, no matter the size of a photo I upload, it always appears rather small in the post. If anyone has a suggestion for a workaround (or just an option I'm too stupid/lazy to learn :rolleyes: ) I would be very grateful if you could send it my messenger.

Why don’t you put them on imgur and then link them here? That’s what I do. Put them on private if you do use imgur though.

I Calibos rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Ravenwing Dark Talon and 6 Ravenwing Black Knights of total value 416 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. For the Lion and the Emperor!

0148024b3172fcbb754dd069c9136064.png

I Calibos rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Ravenwing Dark Talon and 6 Ravenwing Black Knights of total value 416 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. For the Lion and the Emperor!

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zx3xgh.jpg

Welcome Calibos! to the B&C, the Rock and the ETL! :woot: Fantastic vow for the Ravenwing - good luck mate and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

For the Lion!

Progress on my vow:

Btw, a lot of people are asking me to use larger images in my posts because apparently they cannot be enlarged and viewed in gallery when browsing the forum with a smartphone.

Unfortunately, no matter the size of a photo I upload, it always appears rather small in the post. If anyone has a suggestion for a workaround (or just an option I'm too stupid/lazy to learn :rolleyes: ) I would be very grateful if you could send it to my messenger.

gallery_96682_12924_518601.jpg

There are detailed instructions on how to post pics in the ETL main rules in FAQ section... PM me if you need further assistance. :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

+++incoming transmisstion+++

+++ Brother Isual reporting:

I gladly report the techadepts and apothecarii have succeeded in embedding brother Isaiah into the sacred sarcophagus of the Dreadnought "Wrath of Koris". His condition is stable and he will soon be able to return to the 5th Company once again. Visual proof of his condition will be provided attached to this message.

Only in death does duty end!

+++

med_gallery_85900_14531_143762.jpg

So I finished the first Part of my first vow. While there is obviously room for improvement I think its a solid piece of work and well suited for our legion chapter.

Whilst not a timely new participant's vow, this is more info that I totally overestimated how long  Warhound would take:

+++Honored Dark Angels, please accept this update, shrines to the everlasting Emperor and Machine Gods have been consecrated inside the access point to the Godmachine.+++

41401961014_dfe477d845.jpg

+++Venerate the machine+++

Mini update

Why oh why did i go with the 5th

Looks promising, and don't worry... you will get better and better over time ;).

Things are a bit silent here as of late... :unsure.:

Been ill man so not really done anything but I'm back to full strength now and hopefully have my vow done by the end of the month.

Had a bit of a play with the new Avatars Madscuzzy has provided for us,

gallery_48988_6285_99712.png

Any chance you or someone can colour the next one along? I think it's a Primaris one isn't it? If not it's cool and the gang mate.

Things are a bit silent here as of late... :unsure.:

Been ill man so not really done anything but I'm back to full strength now and hopefully have my vow done by the end of the month.

Had a bit of a play with the new Avatars Madscuzzy has provided for us,

gallery_48988_6285_99712.png

Any chance you or someone can colour the next one along? I think it's a Primaris one isn't it? If not it's cool and the gang mate.
It's not a Primaris, just regular Mk8. Very nicely done though!

It's not a Primaris, just regular Mk8. Very nicely done though!

Not the one in this pic mate, In the donation topic the next pic unlocked is a Primaris Marine by the looks of it but I could be wrong

gallery_2_3712_738.jpg

Archived