+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Great to see activity on the Rock again! Grot, that was a great job you did there with colouring the marine! :yes:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm making terribly slow progress.

gallery_86236_11073_197254.jpg

Too much time in the garden too few on the desk.:sweat:

That...looks utterly amazing! It doesn't even look painted.

Damn! Of all the posts to have to follow with a pic of my painting skillz :biggrin.: Quick update - one half of vow 1 done. Really need to get the second squad basecoated by the weekend (have been putting it off and pottering about with the Hellblasters) and I reckon I can have them finished by end of next week. Primaris Lieutenant in the background is the next vow (or part thereof).

gallery_92875_14514_532596.jpg

Things are a bit silent here as of late... :unsure.:

Been ill man so not really done anything but I'm back to full strength now and hopefully have my vow done by the end of the month.

Had a bit of a play with the new Avatars Madscuzzy has provided for us,

gallery_48988_6285_99712.png

Any chance you or someone can colour the next one along? I think it's a Primaris one isn't it? If not it's cool and the gang mate.

I've started it, I'll have a little time later to finish it :tu:

I have got another WIP for you. My Predator is nearing its completion and i don't want to hold him back.

med_gallery_85900_14531_146839.jpg

Propably i will add some details like combat damage, chipped paint and comany markings, but the base design is finished.

PS: I am working to improve the quality of my pictures and will replace them with better ones after I had succeded in doing so.

No real progress on the Astraeus yet - it's basecoated now but I am toying around with some camo ideas etc. However, I have realized yesterday that my friend is in Japan for vacation. The land of technical marvels... as well as limited Space Marine Heroes collection. So I sent him for scavenger hunt and now I am pressed to finish the Astraeus on time so I can pledge these two bad boys as well...

Zrjq7Wd.jpg

Hrmpf... hate to admit it, Sons of the Lion, but you deliver some very fine work! But... we all know you're the only people capable of besting us Space Wolves in a fair fight ;D Still... we want to give the others a run for the money, don't we?

Interrogator Stobz, I bow to your bravery! And your fine craftsmanship, those are some very delicate details for a Warmachine of Mars itself! I am amazed.

Raychu, I am not sure if I would want that Dark Knight to help me in case of emergency... and painting shining white on black makes you a madman I wouldn't want to challenge!

Brother Syddraf - You go with the 5th because a man grows by the challenges he faces. that is some good work and you will surely improve even more. Remember... we don't look at the models from 5cm of distance all the time.

Lostrael - THAT should be entered into a Golden Demon competioned. Title: "Dude, where is my Flyer?!" ...but anyway, that's a veeery clean and fine paintjob.

Brother Worsey, those are the shiniest Sons of the Lion I have seen in... probably ever. Nice work!

And to all proud Sons of Lion El'Johnson:

I know how stubborn we all probably are and how much we can do in the last few days of the ETL, when the pressure is high and the nights are long, BUT...

This is a long hunt ...and we don't want to see the simple men and women of the Imperium, the disgusting Xenos or the elderly Historians of an Age long gone win! Especially not the damned Traitors and their foul creatures!

So chip away at your vow, if in any way possible!
Any Bolter, Marking or Face painted today, is one you do not need to paint tomorrow!
Look into the Threads of your Brother-Astartes' Chapters for Inspiration and Motivations!
Compliment, Advise and Critique where you can! This is a joined effort.

Most of all: We all are HIS Space Marines... and we shall know no fear!

Sammael, Grand Master of the Ravenwing, takes to the field in his ultra pimped out ancient and venerable land speeder Sableclaw. His trusty wingman, the Talonmaster, ever at his side. Together they will go on a beer run to Fenris and pick up some Sororitas for the party at the Rock purge the heretic, the mutant and the xeno!

Seriously now, the decals have not yet properly set and the models could use another layer or two of varnish but the paintjob is done and with it my first and regretfully only vow for this year’s ETL. It’s been an honor and a privilege to contribute to the Glory of the First. Now back to real life…

IMG 20180517 220105 HDR

IMG 20180517 215916 HDR

IMG 20180517 215937 HDR

IMG 20180517 215952 HDR

IMG 20180517 220012 HDR

IMG 20180517 220026 HDR

IMG 20180517 220048 HDR

IMG 20180517 220153

IMG 20180517 220209

IMG 20180517 220229

IMG 20180517 220251

IMG 20180517 220305

IMG 20180517 220318

IMG 20180517 220338

Congratulations Almagor, it has been a privilege for the Rock to have you compete on our side! Are you sure you're done though? You may still re-vow at any point until the end of the event in August...

PROUD SONS OF THE LION, I BRING YOU DIRE NEWS: THE ANGELS OF BLOOD HAVE BY NOW 42 PARTICIPANTS COMPARED TO OUR 36 AND HAVE SURPASSED US AND IN TERMS OF POINTS PLEDGED. THIS PROVOCATION MUST BE ANSWERED!!!

UNFORGIVEN MASTERS ANSWER THE INNER CIRCLE'S CALL!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KODrlrA_A3Y/Ut6MhmK0CAI/AAAAAAAAdlE/vqC09SJtDCY/s1600/Ravenwing6.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Congratulations Almagor, it has been a privilege for the Rock to have you compete on our side! Are you sure you're done though? You may still re-vow at any point until the end of the event in August...

Thank you!

I'm afraid that my chances for completing another vow are quite low... My wife is due in a few weeks and i'll have my hands full with miniature versions of myself.

If by some chance i'll have more time on my hands than I anticipate, than by all means, another vow for the victory of The First!

If not, there is always next year!

Awesome completion Almagor! That’s a fantastic Sableclaw!

Congrats on your upcoming little one. Smart move playing it safe, my 3rd kid was 2 weeks early. Focus on your wife, she’s your priority

Hi guys, thought I'd share a WIP shot of my Redemptor. Progress has been fair this week despite the little watcher in the dark being very trying after our trip across the segmentum (Atlantic). All in all I'm pleased so far, seems to be alot of metal areas to cover though.

med_gallery_3547_14064_499736.jpg

WIP5 is here as mentioned Brothers!

+++The Carapace Armour of Contempt is prepared, as is the venting and life support systems for the human crew. Once the mighty God Machine is completed runes and sigils of the Legio will be added.+++

41482225494_d0920c2fa9.jpg

+++Loyalty is its own reward.+++

Archived