+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

CAN IT BE? HAVE THE WOLVES AWOKEN?

http://www.frontlinegaming.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/80f372257a7d3c0f802b53da2f8ee18d.jpg

Great comeback guys, and in true SW form, you now have the highest average vow by far (excl. Tyranids - a single vow forum)! You have an even higher vw compared to the Tau and they have pledged a Manta! (yeap, you read correctly)

Captain Semper: Photos have been added. Thanks gnalbel for checking the points values, so I adjusted it! New total is 2051 points!

Gnalbel, nice start! Bjorn AND Krom are amazing models and where my first when I delved into 40k :biggrin.:

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart - Respect. Absolute respect. That vow is inspiring and gets me going. ...and I will try to catch up.

Threadcutter, good start aswell! Can't wait to see those painted, so I have more inspiration for my own Thunderwolves in a later vow!

Torin, nice mix of miniatures! Give me a shout if you need help with the point values!

Points fixed! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT! 

I Cobb Erikson rise my Scotch to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete 1 Hellblaster Squad of 5 brave Brothers, equipped with Plasma Incinerators of 165 Points Value, AND 5 Wulfen Brothers, equiped with 2 additional Great Frost Axes, 2 Thunder Hammer and Shields, and 4 Stormfrag Autolauncher in Value of 247 Points,  which results in 412 Points of Total Value on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Vow SW

I vow two squads of wolf guard Terminators equipped in the same way:

-Thegn with storm shield and thunder hammer

-2x wolf claw and power fist

-1x wolf claw and chainfist

-1x assault cannon and power fist

For a total of 522 points.

Image:

Xw2YlYc.jpg

I, SW1, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and pledge my Axe to the mighty Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the following on or before August 1st, 2018:

Logan Grimnar ... 190 points

Njal Stormcaller ... 138 points

Njal Stormcaller in Runic TDA ...167 points

Ragnar Blackmane ... 141 points

Ragnar Blackmane ... 141 points

Ulrik the Slayer ... 133 points

Ulrik the Slayer ... 133 points

Bjorn the Fell-Handed with Twin Lascannon, Heavy Flamer and Trueclaw ... 277 points

Lukas the Trickster ... 118 points

Venerable Dreadnought with a Fenrisian Great Axe and Blizard Shield ... 145 points

Wolf Priest in TDA with Crozius Arcanum and Storm Bolter ...146 points

Wolf Priest in TDA with Crozius Arcanum and Storm Bolter ...146 points

Wolf Priest with Crozius Arcanum and Plasma Pistol ...97 points

Wolf Priest with Crozius Arcanum and Plasma Pistol ...97 points

Iron Priest with a Tempest Hammer, Helfrost Pistol and Servo-arm ... 115 points

Iron Priest with a Tempest Hammer, Helfrost Pistol and Servo-arm ... 115 points

Iron Priest with a Thunder Hammer, Helfrost Pistol and Servo-arm ... 110 points

Iron Priest with a Thunder Hammer, Bolter and Servo-arm ...95 points

For a total of 2,504 points.

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the of the year!

gallery_25187_14446_497399.jpg

The duplicate Ulrik, Ragnar, 2 of the Wolf priests and 2 of the Iron Priests will be heading to my brothers. He doesn't know it yet but I think he'll like the surprise post ETL. ;)

I Gr'Flur "Stroming" TwoClouds rise my howl to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlyka Fenryka and vow to complete:

1 DreadNought with TwinLascanon and Heavy Flamer with Great Wolf Claw in Value of 162 Points

sml_gallery_106258_14415_422461.jpg

On, or before, August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal grog and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the end of times, because in the book of grievances deeds are written in stone!

Image:
Xw2YlYc.jpg

Are the heads removable?!!?!

Image:

Xw2YlYc.jpg

Are the heads removable?!!?!

Only with a knife or dremel.

Jbickb coming in with a Steel Train! Nice going. Quite the point sink for "just" 3 models (although big ones).

FearPeteySodes brings us the grimmest Wolf Priest I have seen  in a long time and his retinue of kickass Wolf Guard. And a hulking Leviathan of the Past!

Gemini, good to see you back aswell. Well, a completed small vow, is better than any uncompleted one - and this is a Team effort, so don't worry.

Mactire comes in and adds to Jbickb's Steel train with more armored support!

Welcome to the Aett, CobbErikson, and good luck with your first vow!

Grieux, nice work on the Varagyr! Good idea to change them up with regular Space Wolves bits, to save them from disgrace!

SW1... that sounds like a challenge to me. I feel challenged. I will beat you!

Grflur, welcome to the Aett aswell! And a good starting vow, bring honor to the Chapter!

Looks like we can get going, brothers and sisters!

http://wallpaperget.com/images/warhammer-40k-space-wolves-wallpaper-34.jpg

On my end, I am making good progress preparing everything for spraying everything grey later today.
Then I can delve into painting once more! Kinda excited, kinda scared, after that long a break...

A question for the Wolves about what to vow.....

I have a ton of stuff I am going to part with (17 bikes & 9 part built bikes, 30 terminators, around 100 SW marines, possibly the TWC too) all undercoated or part painted (except the TWC, they got painted for the 2014 ETL.

Do I paint as much as I can during ETL and then put on ebay and see what I can get (not quitting wolves, just making space for newer stuff and getting rid of a lot of old metal models etc...) 

OR

Do I paint my backlog of resin crack instead?

A question for the Wolves about what to vow.....

I have a ton of stuff I am going to part with (17 bikes & 9 part built bikes, 30 terminators, around 100 SW marines, possibly the TWC too) all undercoated or part painted (except the TWC, they got painted for the 2014 ETL.

Do I paint as much as I can during ETL and then put on ebay and see what I can get (not quitting wolves, just making space for newer stuff and getting rid of a lot of old metal models etc...)

OR

Do I paint my backlog of resin crack instead?

Dantay,

I would say paint the backlog.

Will painting the stuff heading to Ebay increase it's value/likelyhood to be sold? If it is then paint it. If it's less likely to have those benefits paint the stuff you'll want to keep.

Selling isn't allowed on site but anyone interested in helping you shift some of the stuff should PM Dantay. They'd then be able to paint it for the ETL. ;)

SW1... that sounds like a challenge to me. I feel challenged. I will beat you!

That's fighting talk brother. Have an ale and crack on with the painting. Lol ... You've not got a chance, but I'd like to see you try. ;). :p

Yeah, unfortunately as the CA is the newest publication it is the value we have to go with.

On the pus side, it got a bit more affordable to use in-game.... Even if it is just for your deployment zone in turn 1

Quite correct Dantay, sometimes people get so much into the ETL, they forget that underpriced units are actually a good thing! :lol:

OK guys, this is the last Sunday before the First update! If you want for the Wolves to show strength, get some vows in, before the week starts! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Backlog.... resin.... crush out all of the painting brother Dantay. You aren’t lacking In skills and I recall you crushing through your fair share!

Archived