+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Thanks TrawlingCleaner - I gathered as much and registered your completion! :tu:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So, after some technical problems, i figured out a way how to get you the startpictures. Sorry for the links, but i was unable( or just to stupid) to enter the pics with the forumsoftware in a better way :sad.:

The last Wolflord to show is still in a betrayel of Calth Box i have to open :wink:

Will be coming soon

gallery_108142_14597_895886.jpeg

gallery_108142_14597_379806.jpeg

gallery_108142_14597_1933582.jpeg

I've already completed airbrush stage on my Varagyr and I'm not storing the airbrush booth so I pledge a contemptor and an iron priest.

agrEYhu.jpg

Relic Contemptor with two CC weapons, storm bolter and heavy flamer - 204

Iron priest with Tempest hammer and Helfrost pistol - 115

I, mercbat, finally rises to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the glorious Vlka Fenryka, known as  Space Wolves between inhabitants of Imperium, and vow to complete:

- Rune Priest on foot  with Runic axe\Plasma pistol\Runic Armour - 114 pts

- Wolf Priest on foot with Crosius\Plasma pistol - 82 pts

- Blood Claws pack of 10 ( 8 x BP\CS, 1 x BCPL - Power Sword, 1x WGPL - P/Fist) - 146 pts

of total value - 342 pts  on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Aett and the Allfather and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Vow 1  - RP and WP

Vow 1 - BC

Edit reason: Typos and Rune priest wargear update to match vowed points.

HOLY ALLFATHER, Saint Ragnar, you are a BEAST among wolves! Congratulations, they look great! And good luck on that big, new Vow! Make us proud!

Waldwolf - Welcome to the B&C - and it's best sub-forum! :wink: As a new face in town people will watch your deeds pretty closely. But don't be intimidated, be motivated! Your vow looks like a good chunk of points for us!

GrFlur - That Dread looks so old-school cool! Nice Work and Congratulations! Is that model 3d printed?

rgr_maddog - Nice Murderfang, the Plates on his Chest make him more... honorable and worthy of saga. Nice choice! Any plans to gore him up with some blood!?

TrawlingCleaner - Congratz for the complete Vow and good luck on the new one! Your scheme is -kinda- similiar to mine, but I really like your muted gold better. Looks like brushed metal.

Uniwolf - Nice starting vow! And don't worry, painting models is a nice break from studying in-between sessions or in the evening. And if I can survive my finals, you can aswell! So good luck on those!

Grieux - Good to see you join us. The Iron Priest looks like a very dynamic, provocative pose and I am interested to see what you do with the Contemptor!

mercbat - Another well known face that joins us! YES! ...and those are probably the most organized, sub-assembled Marine Parts I have ever seen. Remarkable discipline.

On my End of the Front:

The Leviathan Dread has arrived. If I can, I'll prep him for my second Vow.
Also, absolutely unexpected, out of the depths of the warp, two sets of Brass Etched Runes I ordered from Secret Weapons MONTHS ago arrived in the Mail... ...these will do just fine on the Dread!

I finished the "regular Grey Hunter Pack", with Stalker bolters and Camo Cloaks. I kept them pretty Grey, with only black Runes as their Pack Markings and only a black Wolf on Grey Armor for their Legion/Chapter/Company Insignia. Made more sense, so they could blend in with the landscape, instead of BRIGHT Colours flashing everywhere. Tho MOST of the work I put into the Cloaks was botched by myself, thanks to Nuln Oil. Hrmpf...

IdUYz29.jpgbUs2Ohy.jpg

Also, who can translate these runes? (For those outsiders who can't, the solution is behind the spoiler ;D )

9OcdbpE.jpg

Yes, it is him. One of the greatest, bravest Heroes our Chapter has ever seen, since its inception.

I wanted to include him in my Army in some way... And I think a Packleader of Tartaros Terminators, who charges into the biggest, nastiest enemy he can find on the battlefield, like a burly, power-fisting Bear... ...sounds kinda suitable, don't you think?

The Squad is also a small tribute to the Lost Legion of the Iron Bears, way over in the Brotherhood of the Lost Sub-Forum.

It is Brand.

fpuuq59.jpg

sDmbYuA.jpg

4AiDZvR.jpg

So far so good, now off to do the Breachers or the Cataphractii...

mercbat - Another well known face that joins us! YES! ...and those are probably the most organized, sub-assembled Marine Parts I have ever seen. Remarkable discipline.

It's very nice to be remembered even if my activity on the board is sporadic :smile.:

As for discipine - it's a matter of  tranquility. First reason - the biggest number of infantry models I can paint with one color in one time - 3, so they are grouped. Second one - lazyness, I've spent about three hours of building and posing and I don't want to go through this step once more if I shuffle hands and bodies. :wink:

I Freya rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the space wolves and vow to complete Lukas the trickster with a total value of 118 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Could someone please tell me the points value for Lukas?

Cheers :smile.:

med_gallery_93883_14616_58570.jpg

Well then, here we go. This'll be the first painting I've done in over a year.

I Leif Bearclaw rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka, in the name of Jarl Stormwolf, and vow to complete 1 Lukas the Trickster (converted from Geigor Fell Hand) of total value 118 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/rgewaghwaer/media/20180502_131705.jpg.html?sort=6&o=8

Had to post a photobucket link, when I tried to link the picture, the post just wouldn't complete for some reason.

The two priests met in the deepest vaults of the Fang, where some of the most ancient tech was held in stasis.

"Our brothers have returned out of the past, a myth made reality.  They have provided insight into the contents of this vault.  It is time to bring it forth."

"I agree, my Lord.  I shall commence the opening after conferring with the other members of my order.  We shall bring great destruction upon our foes!"

I Jarl of Wulfen rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete a Wolf Priest with plasma pistol and an Iron Priest with tempest hammer and bolt gun of total value 182 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

2018 ETL vow

*takes a look at the Model of Lukas in the sealed clampack*

hm, might be interesting to see how the three of them compare to each other :)

But first things first ;)

Brothers, it is amazing what this competition motivates me to do some hobbystuff.

Due to the birth of our second child and too much work, i sit on a bunch of models and haven´t been able/willing to take time

to even start painting them.

But since taken the vow i have painted more then the whole year before ;)

The wulfen Pack ist getting close to what my abilites see as finished, the Wolflord ist getting some Time too.

I hope there will be enough time left after completing, to get to the forgeworldpackage in the hobbyroom... ;)

bb75eaaccba76976d4ca7a24d2d92b7d.jpg

THE SONS OF RUSS STRIKE BACK!

I, mercbat, finally rises to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the glorious Vlka Fenryka, known as Space Wolves between inhabitants of Imperium, and vow to complete:

- Rune Priest on foot with Runic axe\Plasma pistol\Runic Armour - 114 pts

- Wolf Priest on foot with Crosius\Plasma pistol - 82 pts

- Blood Claws pack of 10 ( 8 x BP\CS, 1 x BCPL - Power Sword, 1x WGPL - P/Fist) - 146 pts

of total value - 342 pts on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Aett and the Allfather and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Edit reason: Typos and Rune priest wargear update to match vowed points.

Mercbaaaaat! Welcome back mate! Good luck with it! :tu:

I Freya rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the space wolves and vow to complete Lukas the trickster with a total value of 118 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Could someone please tell me the points value for Lukas?

Cheers :smile.:

med_gallery_93883_14616_58570.jpg

Welcome Freya to both the B&C and the ETL! Feel free to ask any questions and good luck with Loki. :)

Well then, here we go. This'll be the first painting I've done in over a year.

I Leif Bearclaw rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka, in the name of Jarl Stormwolf, and vow to complete 1 Lukas the Trickster (converted from Geigor Fell Hand) of total value 118 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/rgewaghwaer/media/20180502_131705.jpg.html?sort=6&o=8

Had to post a photobucket link, when I tried to link the picture, the post just wouldn't complete for some reason.

A Loki out of Geigor? Now that'll be interesting - I look fwd to that! :o

The two priests met in the deepest vaults of the Fang, where some of the most ancient tech was held in stasis.

"Our brothers have returned out of the past, a myth made reality. They have provided insight into the contents of this vault. It is time to bring it forth."

"I agree, my Lord. I shall commence the opening after conferring with the other members of my order. We shall bring great destruction upon our foes!"

I Jarl of Wulfen rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete a Wolf Priest with plasma pistol and an Iron Priest with tempest hammer and bolt gun of total value 182 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Ah, Jarl of the Wulfen, welcome to ETL VI. The Iron Priest is probably my favourite model from the SW range. Good luck! :yes:

This is a fantastic performance for the SWs so far! If you can keep the momentum until the end of the recruitment period, you guys can threaten the top positions easily! Keep the vows coming in!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain you've not included the 4 new recruits to theist on the first page.

Jarl of Wulfen

Leif Bearclaw

Freya

mercbat

Edit:

We're also missing ...

UniWolf

I Dantay_VI rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux.

I vow to complete

1 Relic Sicaran Venator with lascannon sponsons 295 points

28472041508_9fb42ef07f_c.jpgthumbnail (16) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

1 Cerastus Knight Atrapos 405 points

42297147352_9cf52801a7_c.jpgthumbnail (18) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

1 Cerastus knight lancer 420 points

42297146122_0efa158973_c.jpgthumbnail (15) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

2 Relic Leviathan dreadnoughts 590 points

1 with 2 deathstrm cannons

1 with melta lance and siege drill

42297145992_653416c2d1_c.jpgthumbnail (17) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

1 of the bases was completed. If this pushes it past the limit, I will drop a dreadnought

1 Vindicator laser destroyer tank 183 points

28472043348_992ab43ee7_c.jpgthumbnail (19) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

Totalling a vow of: 1893 points

To be completed on or before 5pm GMT August 1st 2018. Success will see my saga sung in the halls of The Fang for an eternity. Failure will doom me to walk the path of the Lone Wolf and wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until next winter.

Lets bring Light to combat the darkness overtaking the Imperium

Captain you've not included the 4 new recruits to theist on the first page.

Jarl of Wulfen

Leif Bearclaw

Freya

mercbat

Edit:

We're also missing ...

UniWolf

Here's what happened: I had updated the second post with the new recruits and then folded my laptop before I clicked "save changes". Then went to work. :) That's why they did not appear, they were fine in my editor screen, it just did not go public - stupid Semper... :angry:

However, I did genuinely miss UniWolf's entry - sorry mate... and welcome to the B&C and the ETL!!! :woot:

And thanks SW1 for pointing it out! 

You guys are now 25 participants including Dantay and everything should be correct. :)

I Dantay_VI rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux.

I vow to complete

Hidden Content

1 Relic Sicaran Venator with lascannon sponsons 295 points

28472041508_9fb42ef07f_c.jpgthumbnail (16) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

1 Cerastus Knight Atrapos 405 points

42297147352_9cf52801a7_c.jpgthumbnail (18) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

1 Cerastus knight lancer 420 points

42297146122_0efa158973_c.jpgthumbnail (15) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

2 Relic Leviathan dreadnoughts 590 points

1 with 2 deathstrm cannons

1 with melta lance and siege drill

42297145992_653416c2d1_c.jpgthumbnail (17) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

1 of the bases was completed. If this pushes it past the limit, I will drop a dreadnought

1 Vindicator laser destroyer tank 183 points

28472043348_992ab43ee7_c.jpgthumbnail (19) by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

Totalling a vow of: 1893 points

To be completed on or before 5pm GMT August 1st 2018. Success will see my saga sung in the halls of The Fang for an eternity. Failure will doom me to walk the path of the Lone Wolf and wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until next winter.

Lets bring Light to combat the darkness overtaking the Imperium

Well Dantay, it was certainly worth the wait! :lol: A huge vow there - good luck with it! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain it's amazing the job you are doing and it's 26 rather than 25. :lol:

Just helping to make sure blips are sorted out. ;)

Let's see if we can smash that 31 participants target the Captain gave us. So 5 more to go!!! :devil:

Captain it's amazing the job you are doing and it's 26 rather than 25. :laugh.:

Just helping to make sure blips are sorted out. :wink:

Let's see if we can smash that 31 participants target the Captain gave us. So 5 more to go!!! :devil:

Yes 26... :blush.:

And my vow still stands! Did it back in 2012 and I'm ready to do it again in 2018!

Captain it's amazing the job you are doing and it's 26 rather than 25. :laugh.:

Just helping to make sure blips are sorted out. :wink:

Yes 26... :blush.:

And my vow still stands! Did it back in 2012 and I'm ready to do it again in 2018!

Right guys and gals lets put something on the line in return ... Captain Semper if we don't hit the recruitment target I'll paint up a DA Captain in your honour! :devil:

Right ... Now I've said that ALL you lurkers and I know there's a fair few from the number of views ...

The Great Wolf has thrown his head back and howled out to the Pack. Come the Hunt has started, our enemies are strong, but when the Pack hunts together we are stronger!!!

So any Lone Wolves out there hearing the call, answer as a true wolf and throw your weight behind the Pack!!!

Archived