+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Well done Grieux, you've totally changed my mind on those FW termis, they look great. Welcome everyone to the Rout, personally I've done damn all since posting my vow but hopefully this week.

Got two full evenings of painting, so all base colours on my vow completed, along with cleanwok. Washes and highlighting ahead. And of course, damn bases... Thank Russ I've managed to build them at least.

WOW GUYS!! Nice looking progress in here!!

Should I do what I have made a bad habit of doing again?? Should I join the murder make?? My blood tells me yes... I didn't complete the last three ETL's I participated in, and honestly it was kinda unmotivating and I certainly felt ashamed. I've got two, YES TWO models I could vow. Easy peasy, right...??

I'm thinking on it.

Good work, my brothers and sisters!!

End of Line

Well done Grieux, you've totally changed my mind on those FW termis, they look great. Welcome everyone to the Rout, personally I've done damn all since posting my vow but hopefully this week.

Thank you mate! Had to do a lot of work to sort them out. Pelts are changed, arms are from the wolf guard kit, 5 heads dremeled out to not have 5 sets of twins.

Some detail shots:

v5rA0qw.jpg

Ib7sjn3.jpg

70IcfWB.jpg

LtLaSwe.jpg

cYiIQyX.jpg

K8kc46j.jpg

WOW GUYS!! Nice looking progress in here!!

Should I do what I have made a bad habit of doing again?? Should I join the murder make?? My blood tells me yes... I didn't complete the last three ETL's I participated in, and honestly it was kinda unmotivating and I certainly felt ashamed. I've got two, YES TWO models I could vow. Easy peasy, right...??

I'm thinking on it.

Good work, my brothers and sisters!!

End of Line

Brother you can do it. Just vow a single model and paint it. If it takes you 2 months to finish it then that's absolutely fine. If you finish it in a few weeks and you find you can complete the 2nd model within the time left then go for a second vow.

Grieux, those models are looking amazing!! I didn't want to like those FW termis as much as I do, and the Dread is such an amazing model. Keep it up!!

SW1, thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I'm going through a move currently and my hobby time is rather limited. And when I do have some, I have been working on my Death Guard and Deathwatch armies. They're seeing more play currently and therefor I've been putting more time into them. I'm sure that's not what you all want to hear... :wink:

End of Line

I, Verux, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the listed Force of total value 760 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

1 Predator Tank with Predator Autocannon, 2 Lascannon sponsons and a Stormbolter 203pts.

1 Razorback with Twin Assault Cannon and a Stormbolter 102pts.

1 Rune Priest on Bike with Runic Axe, Plasma Pistol, Psychic Hood, Runic Armor and Twin Boltgun 167pts.

1 Iron Priest on Bike with Twin Boltgun, Helfrost Pistol, and Tempest Hammer 112pts.

4 Wolf Guard on Bike with 4 Twin Boltguns, 2 Storm Shields, 2 Frost Swords, and 4 Storm Bolters. 176pts.

med_gallery_87791_11365_1120810.jpgmed_gallery_87791_11365_228212.jpg

Alright, I've thought on it. I got out the Wolves, set them up in their packs. Read through the Index again, just kinda hyped myself up on them. In doing this I realized that I actually still have a lot of really good stuff (sadly, I'm not referring to the TDAWG) and can make some really fun lists with the modeling addition of some BC and more GH. I've got tons of TWC and Fen Wolves still. 43 TDAWG, I seriously got it all, and most the arms are blue tacked on for painting. But father Russ!! Give me strength, is that a daunting task!! I love terminators. They look so damn cool!! But I need more power armor now, it's the one thing I have the least of currently. So on that note, I've decided to pledge a single model. A Wolf Lord that I built maybe a year and a half ago... maybe longer. Let's see, right after the Deathwatch game came out, so that long ago. I digress-

Apple has my phone right now, when it's back I will take some pictures.

Hel Vess is a Wolf Lord I have had for some time now and he keep's getting additions to his model selection. He is a young and calm Lord under Ragnar Blackmane's command. Here I am using him as a buff bot to accompany Ulrik and some packmates into the battle. He has a Plasma Pistol and a power sword.

YOU- Rhaps, is he yelling??

ME- Yeah, guys. He is.

YOU- Hey Rhaps, is he pointing??

ME- You know he is!!

EVERYONE- *thumbs up*

I'll edit with pictures and a vow *fingers crossed* by Wednesday.

End of Line

Thank you mate! Had to do a lot of work to sort them out. Pelts are changed, arms are from the wolf guard kit, 5 heads dremeled out to not have 5 sets of twins.

Some detail shots:

Hidden Content

v5rA0qw.jpg

Ib7sjn3.jpg

70IcfWB.jpg

LtLaSwe.jpg

cYiIQyX.jpg

K8kc46j.jpg

Brilliant man - very, very promising!

I, Verux, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the listed Force of total value 760 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

1 Predator Tank with Predator Autocannon, 2 Lascannon sponsons and a Stormbolter 203pts.

1 Razorback with Twin Assault Cannon and a Stormbolter 102pts.

1 Rune Priest on Bike with Runic Axe, Plasma Pistol, Psychic Hood, Runic Armor and Twin Boltgun 167pts.

1 Iron Priest on Bike with Twin Boltgun, Helfrost Pistol, and Tempest Hammer 112pts.

4 Wolf Guard on Bike with 4 Twin Boltguns, 2 Storm Shields, 2 Frost Swords, and 4 Storm Bolters. 176pts.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_87791_11365_1120810.jpgmed_gallery_87791_11365_228212.jpg

Wow - great vow there Verux! Welcome to the ETL mate - best of luck! :thumbsup:

Alright, I've thought on it. I got out the Wolves, set them up in their packs. Read through the Index again, just kinda hyped myself up on them. In doing this I realized that I actually still have a lot of really good stuff (sadly, I'm not referring to the TDAWG) and can make some really fun lists with the modeling addition of some BC and more GH. I've got tons of TWC and Fen Wolves still. 43 TDAWG, I seriously got it all, and most the arms are blue tacked on for painting. But father Russ!! Give me strength, is that a daunting task!! I love terminators. They look so damn cool!! But I need more power armor now, it's the one thing I have the least of currently. So on that note, I've decided to pledge a single model. A Wolf Lord that I built maybe a year and a half ago... maybe longer. Let's see, right after the Deathwatch game came out, so that long ago. I digress-

Hel Vess is a Wolf Lord I have had for some time now and he keep's getting additions to his model selection. He is a young and calm Lord under Ragnar Blackmane's command. Here I am using him as a buff bot to accompany Ulrik and some packmates into the battle. He has a Plasma Pistol and a power sword.

ME- Yeah, guys. He is.

ME- You know he is!!

EVERYONE- *thumbs up*

End of Line

VOW ALREADY! You know where your heart lies!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Lord Blackwood, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the listed Force of total value 645  points on or before August 1st, 2018.
Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

This Vow Will consist of 
Armiger Warglaive  Pyke  240 Points
Armiger Warglaive  Sorren 240 Points
Hellblaster Squad  Half Fang 165 points 

The Knights of House Blackwood Renew their Oaths to the 14th Great Company This ETL .

PRE 
tumblr_paadhbu67B1tdqdkto1_540.png

tumblr_pa3c2seaRk1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

ME- Yeah, guys. He is.

ME- You know he is!!

EVERYONE- *thumbs up*

End of Line

Brother it's time to stand and be counted, one vow you and then we need two!!!

So who will take up the final places?

I, Rune_Priest_Rhapsody vow to complete 1 Wolf Lord with a Plasma Pistol and a Power Sword for the total of 101 points from index:Imperium 1 by the date it's supposed to be finished, or I must wear the badge of shame and disgrace for generations to come.

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/image12.jpeg

End of Line

Well, some last minute reinforcements then! Welcome both and good luck! :) You are now 29 in total so two more for me to start painting some Wolves! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT! 

LET'S GO WOLVES! 

Captain Semper REALLY did a Saga-worthy job the last time we made him. The story that went with them was EPIC and one of the reasons I signed up for my first ETL. 

Looking forward to seeing him do so again. ONLY if we can get 2 more of the pack to sign up. 

As has been stated, just one model is all that's required. If RPR can do this YOU CAN DO IT!

Archived